剧集 | 中情局律师(2022) | 导航列表
Look, man. Nothing's ever what it seems at the agency.
好吗?人人都想找你麻烦
All right? Everybody's out to get you.
对,就像你跟薇欧蕾
Yeah. Like you and Violet.
兄弟,我们不是针对你
Man. Don't take it personally.
如果你觉得很受伤,那你就入错行了
If it hurts your feelings, you're in the wrong line of work.
局里会有人想杀我吗?
Would anyone at the agency try to kill me?
当然
Sure.
不会在本土,要写太多报告 但那不代表你就能放松
Not on U.S. soil. Too much paperwork, but that doesn't mean you can relax.
中情局随时可以找理由搜你家
The CIA can search your house at any moment for any reason.
下车,你浑身沼泽味
Now, get out of my car. You smell like a swamp.
穿着也很瞎
You look ridiculous.
喔,你在家啊,干嘛抓着椅子?
Oh, you're home. Why are you holding the chair?
-有人闯空门 -什么?哪里?
-There's been a break-in, man. -What? Where?
这里啊,看来被他们搜过了
Here. It looks like they searched the apartment.
什么?
What?
不,看来是未经许可的 扭扭乐派对后的周四早上
No, it looks like a Thursday morning after an unsanctioned Twister party.
妳玩得很开心嘛
You had fun.
如果这是你在被动攻击 抱怨我们又脏又乱
If this is some passive-aggressive way of you complaining about us being messy,
就先去清你的狗窝
clean up your own shit.
我在你房♥里发现一碗复活节的麦片
I found a bowl of cereal in your room from Easter.
妳干嘛进我房♥间?
Why were you in my room?
因为你借走我的维他命C精华液 始终没还我
You borrowed my vitamin C serum and never gave it back.
那个东西讚
That stuff is pretty good.
-我知道 -维也纳好玩吗?
-I know. -[Terence] How was Vienna?
我哪知道?
How would I know?
我们真的需要把家里保持得更干净
We really need to do a better job of keeping the place clean.
-我们? -对
-[Hannah] We? -Yeah.
自从进入中情局工作后
You haven't done anything on the chore chart
你家事表上一件都没做过
since you went to work at the agency.
靠,我得今天处理这张传票
[Owen] Shit. I gotta take care of this subpoena today.
没错
Yeah. No shit.
-对了,我认识莎拉 -谁?
-I know Sarah, BTW. -[Owen] BT-who?
莎拉欧康乔,史穆特参议员的职员 她是你传票上的联络人
Sarah Okonjo, Senator Smoot's staffer. She's the contact name on your subpoena.
我们一起玩密室逃脱
We escape room together.
她喝酒像鱼在喝水
Girl drinks like a fish,
这个说法我从来都搞不懂 因为鱼不会喝水
which is an expression I've never understood because fish don't drink water.
牠们是靠水呼吸的
They breathe it.
什么水?
What is water?
-该去干洗店拿衣服了 -不是
-It's time to hit the dry cleaners. -No, it's--
我两周前刷♥卡♥买♥♥了四套西装
I put four suits on my credit card two weeks ago.
前两套到第八天都阵亡了 第三套看起来有点惨
The first two were KIA by day eight. Third one is looking a little rough.
但我想用针线就能搞定
But! I think I'll be able to fix it with a needle and thread.
-还要时光机 -汉娜!
-And a time machine. -Hannah!
汉娜,妳有针线包吗?
Hannah, do you have a sewing kit?
你怎么会认为我有针线包? 因为我是女生?
Why do you think I have a sewing kit? Because I'm a girl?
对
Yes.
-好吧,但要还我喔 -谢啦!我最爱妳了
-Fine. But I want it back. -Thank you! You're my favorite. You.
你想不想传讯给莎拉 问她今晚要不要出来?
How do you feel about texting Sarah and seeing if she wants to go out tonight?
干嘛?
Why?
我可能会当跟班 然后施展魅力让她帮我取消传票
Well, I may tag along, charm her into helping me nix my subpoena.
你没那么大的魅力
[Hannah] You're not that charming.
所以妳在乔治城 才陪我度过全♥裸♥时光吗?
Is that why you spent nakey time with me at Georgetown?
那是在我看透你之前
That was before I saw through all your bullshit.
妳有吗?
Ooh. Have you though?
欧文快不行了
[Lester] Owen is losing it.
很好,怎么说?
Good. Why?
今天早上见到他一付惨样 疑神疑鬼到不行
Saw him this morning. Looked like shit. Paranoid AF.
在维也纳出了什么事? 你有什么情报?
Did something happen in Vienna? What'd your sources say?
听说他见了桑德葛伊
Rumor is he met with Xander Goi.
资深案件专员 自认做外勤是大材小用
Senior case officer, thinks he's too good for fieldwork.
对糕饼有莫名的癖好
Has this weird pastry fetish.
他跟糕饼做♥爱♥?
You mean, he has sex with them?
没有,他只是吃很多糕饼而已
-No, he just eats a lot of pastries. -[phone ringing]
奇成斯
Kitchens.
崔西,嘿
Tracy. Hey.
不,我还没机会跟他说上话
No, I haven't had a chance to talk to him.
对,他在贝鲁特
Yeah, well, he's in Beirut.
我会的
Oh, I will.
那样做会是个错误
That would be a mistake.
好吗?再给我一点时间,不,崔西
Okay? Just give me a little more time. Nope. Tracy.
我保证会处理好的
I promise I'm gonna take care of this.
崔西…靠
Tracy. Tr-- Shit.
Hmm.
我会想知道吗?
Do I wanna know?
我特别行动用过的一个疯子 正在办离婚
Special activities nutjob I use is going through a messy divorce.
他老婆上周打来
His wife called me,
威胁我如果没让他付子女抚养费 就要爆料他干的丑事
threatened to air out his dirty laundry if I didn't get him to pay child support.
-你还没处理好? -我在努力了
-You haven't done it? -I'm working on it.
那家伙在黎巴嫩
Okay, the guy's in Lebanon.
你怕他
You're scared of him.
没有,我是对他的残暴能力很敏感
No, I'm sensitive to his biblical capacity for violence.
你最好硬起来处理 不然就等着看奈兰的残暴能力吧
You better cowboy up before you see how much violence Nyland is capable of.
(凤♥凰♥城)
[pop music playing]
-美国大使♥馆♥ -早安 我是国♥务♥院♥欧文亨德立克的属下
-[woman] American Embassy. -[in American accent] Morning.
I work for Owen Hendricks at the State Department.
他之前去过维也纳 把文件留在了大使♥馆♥
He was just there with you, in Vienna. He left paperwork at the embassy.
可以帮我转接跟他见面的人吗?
Could you direct me to whom he met with?
抱歉,我不能透露那个资讯
I'm sorry. I can't give out that information.
妳得走正常管道
You'll have to go through the proper channels.
好,谢谢
Yeah, okay. Thanks.
麦拉杰,该出庭了
Meladze, time for court.
-麦拉杰关中情局什么事? -国安考量
-What's the CIA's interest in Meladze? -National security considerations.
那是艾蜜莉亚说的,我需要更多细节
That's what Amelia said. I need more specifics.
我无权透露给妳
I am not authorized to give you any of them.
你们这样讲的时候 总是一脸沾沾自喜
You guys always look so smug when you say that.
嘿
Hey, hey.
凯莉,我是汽车旅馆的欧文 我们一起献祭过鸡块
Kelly. Owen, from the motel. We sacrificed chicken nuggets together.
-对,你好 -妳怎么在这里?
-Oh, yeah. Hi. -What are you doing here?
-我说了是家务事 -家事法♥院♥在对面
-I told you, family drama. -Family courts are across the street.
-妳要… -不,我爸被杀了
-You have to-- -No. My father was murdered.
我收到通知要开紧急听证会
I just got notified about some emergency hearing.
妳知道是哪间法庭吗?
Do you know what courtroom the hearing's in?
这间
This one.
就是那个贱♥货♥杀了我爸
That bitch killed my dad.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
-这不是你的案子吧? -不是,我是要去楼上申请动议
-That's not your case, is it? -No. I'm just filing a motion upstairs.
-好,我该进去了 -没问题
-Okay, I have to go in. -Yeah, of course.
好,开始吧 亚利桑那州诉玛可欣麦拉杰
[judge] All right, let's get started. State of Arizona v. Maxine Meladze.
我是政♥府♥代表阿奈雅贝尔
[Bell] A'Nyah Bell for the government.
我们申请移监,州政♥府♥已经签准
We filed a transfer memo, which the state has signed off on.
-搞什么鬼? -请不要插话
-What is going on? -[judge] Ma'am. Don't interrupt.
她杀了我爸,为什么不受审?
She murdered my dad. Why isn't she on trial?
小姐!
[judge] Young lady!
我很遗憾妳痛失亲人 但我不会容忍♥妳的干扰或言语
I'm sorry for your loss. But I will not tolerate your interruption or language.
法务长办公室要求 将梅拉杰小姐的诉讼
The Attorney General's office asked to take Miss Meladze's prosecution
升级为联邦案件
as part of a larger federal case.
请求批准
I'm granting that request.
我想政♥府♥反对交保吧
I assume the government is arguing against bail.
是的,我们与州政♥府♥都同意 基于梅拉杰小姐过往的历史
[Bell] Yes, we agree with the state that Miss Meladze is a flight risk
及其犯罪的严重性,她有逃亡之虞
based on her history and the severity of her crime.
动议批准
[judge] Motion granted.
法警会将梅拉杰小姐 还押联邦矫正机构等待审判
Marshals will remand Miss Meladze to FCI while she awaits trial.
节哀顺变,女孩,但妳爸是个烂人
Sorry for your loss, malyshka, but your father was a piece of shit.
臭女人!
Fucking bitch!
-嘿! -放开我!
-Hey! -[Kelly] Get off of me!
小姐!
[judge] Miss!
-冷静点 -够了
-Calm down. -Enough.
请妳保持冷静,小姐,拜讬
You need to stay calm. Ma'am, please. Please.
(囚车)
嗨,我需要跟你的囚犯谈一谈
Hi. I need a minute with your prisoner.
你说到做到了
-You kept your word. -Mm-hm.
妳对法庭上那个女孩说了什么?
What did you say to the girl in the courtroom?
剧集 | 中情局律师(2022) | 导航列表