剧集 | 中情局律师(2022) | 导航列表
Oh, Amelia's gonna tear him apart.
她帮忙监视他,会跟我们要回礼
She'll want something from us in return for spying on him.
开什么玩笑?她会感谢我们牵线
Are you kidding me? She's gonna thank us for the hookup.
相信我,这小子是小鲜肉
Trust me, the kid's a stud.
好,我问过雷斯特
Okay. So I talked to Lester,
他在西南部没有熟人
and unfortunately, he doesn't have any connections in the Southwest.
但艾蜜莉亚沙拉♥萨♥ 以前是美国陆军协会的
But Amelia Salazar used to be an AUSA,
我相信她在那里有很多门路
and I'm sure she's got a lot of pull down there.
-太好了,可以帮我转接吗? -她下班了
-Amazing. Can you connect us? -Well, she's gone for the day.
但我可以明天介绍你们认识
But I can introduce you tomorrow.
谢了
Thanks.
我欠妳一次
I owe you.
不客气,我们是一国的
Not at all. We're on the same team.
这还差不多
That's what I'm talking about.
打扰一下
[Owen] Excuse me.
-干嘛? -抱歉
-What? -[Owen] Sorry.
我刚入住,忍♥不住看到妳在吃外带
I just checked in and couldn't help but notice that you're eating takeout.
我快饿死了
I'm starving.
-鸡块好吃吗? -我甚至不确定它们是鸡肉
-How are the chicken nuggets? Any good? -Well, I'm not even sure they're chicken.
好
Yeah.
现在你要丢一块献给泳池神
Okay. Now you have to sacrifice one to the pool gods.
那是怎样?是求好运还是避邪?
What is that? A good luck thing or a ward off evil spirit thing?
是没用的破坏行为
It is a useless act of destruction thing.
妳介意我坐下吗?
You mind if I sit?
坐吧
Go ahead.
什么风把你吹来这个五星级度假村?
So, what brings you to this 5-star resort?
我是律师来办案,一早的飞机离开
I'm a lawyer in town for a case. I fly out in the morning.
妳呢?
What about you?
待很久了?
Been here long?
几天而已
Couple days.
来工作还是来玩?
For work or play?
-回家 -我懂
-Family. -I can relate.
我上法学院后就没见过家人
I haven't seen mine since law school.
我妈情绪太不稳定
My mom just got too unstable.
不知道,有时候我会感到内疚
I don't know. I feel guilty about it sometimes.
事实上,我越想改善只会弄得越糟
Truth is, I'm just making it worse trying to make it better.
干嘛跟我说这些?
Why are you telling me that?
跟陌生人讲真话比较安全
It's safer being honest with strangers, I guess.
我永远不会再见到妳,对吧?
I mean, I'm never gonna see you again, right?
所以我不在乎妳怎么批判我
So I don't give a shit if you judge me.
妳应该试试看
You should try it.
我…
My...
我爸最近遇害
dad was killed recently.
只有他能让我感到安全
He was the only one who made me feel safe.
理智、被爱
Sane, loved.
我爸在我12岁就过世了
My father died when I was 12.
上了战场再也没回来 让我妈心都碎了
Went to war and never came back. It's what broke my mom.
我很努力的
I tried so hard to, like...
当一家之主,像他一样,但是…
be the man in the house, you know, be just like him, but... Oh...
我们不是早上才要谈吗?
Thought that we were gonna do this in the morning?
你穿很好看,你要的话就给你吧
It looks good on you. You can keep it if you want.
你以为我需要你批准吗?
You think I need your permission?
此时此刻可能不用吧
In this moment, probably not.
-我的钱在哪里? -很安全
-Where's my money? -[Owen] It's safe.
剪掉胶带我们就去拿
Cut the tape. Let's go get it.
你的手怎么了?
[Talco] What happened to your hand?
我的指甲被拔 其实跟这个情况很类似
Oh, I got my fingernail pulled out. A similar situation to this, actually.
-很难说哪边比较干净 -娘砲才拔指甲
-Coin toss on which place was cleaner. -Pulling fingernails out is for pussies.
[speaks Spanish]
心理学说永久损害的威胁
Psychological studies show it's only the threat of permanent damage...
才能刺♥激♥笨蛋
that motivates a pendejo...
出♥卖♥♥♥自己的利益
to betray his own interests.
所以,我的钱在哪里?
So where's my money?
我说过了
I told you.
在佩里维尔监狱的停车场 没有我你找不到
In the parking lot of Perryville Prison. You won't find it without me.
-想钻一堆洞就别想了 -一堆是多少?
That's not gonna happen -if you drill a bunch of holes. -How many is a bunch?
一个都嫌多!
Any!
一个洞都嫌多,我不是在跟你玩 我不是替玛可工作
Any holes. I'm not playing with you. I don't work for Max.
我不在乎她的钱,她也不在乎我
I don't care about her money, she doesn't care about me,
所以剪掉胶带,我们从此不相往来
so cut the fucking tape and let's get out of each other's lives.
你跟玛可认识多久了?
So how long you known Max?
把你知道关于她的事都告诉我 对你来说最有利
It's in your best interest to give me all the intel you know on her.
-是吗? -因为你是敌人的敌人
-Yeah? -Sort of an enemy of my enemy thing.
-你当我们是朋友? -不是
-You think we're gonna be friends? -No.
我希望我们永远不会再见面
I hope we never see each other again.
但用对方法 我可以让她走出你我的人生
But if I play things right, I get her out of both of our lives.
玛可来到这里创造了小众市场
Max created a niche business when she hit town.
但她那笔钱越线了 拿走不属于她的东西
But she crossed the line with that money. Took something that didn't belong to her.
她也会背叛你的
She'll betray you just the same.
谢谢告知
That's good to know.
不…
[Talco] No, no, no, no.
不要朝向我,把它打开
Point it away from me and open it.
嘿
Hey. Whoa!
不要这样好吗
Not cool, man.
-你跟玛可扯平了? -对
-You and Max square? -Yeah.
-你在干嘛?你不能… -退后
-Hey. What are you doing? You can't-- -Back up. Back up.
车是租来的!
It's a rental, man!
(讯息,成交,妳的钱给他了)
(来自欧文,晚上10点28分)
放心,我不是来伤害妳的
[Max] Relax. I'm not here to hurt you.
不能责怪奉命行事的军人
Soldiers can't be blamed for the orders they are given.
但我对妳很好奇
I was curious about you, though,
所以我查了一下
so I did some investigating.
妳女儿
Your daughter...
她很漂亮
she's beautiful.
不,放心
Oh, no. Don't worry, I--
我绝对不会伤害她
I would never hurt her.
我自己也有过一个女儿
I had a daughter of my own once.
什么都比不上她们
Nothing compares to it.
听话的时候像天使
The joy when they're sweet.
不乖的时候像恶魔
The madness when they're not.
我家的卡萝莉娜很难搞
She was a handful, my Karolina.
任性
Willful.
固执到不行
So stubborn.
都是女孩在这个世界生存的必要条件
Everything a girl needs to survive in this world.
但这不需要我来跟妳说
But I don't need to tell you that.
我说这些是因为我要妳知道 我绝对不会
I say all of this because I want you to know that I would never
动妳女儿一根汗毛
harm a hair on your daughter's head.
但我会杀光妳家里的其他人
But I will kill everyone else in your family
除非妳开始替我工作
unless you start working for me.
做双面间谍
A double agent.
妳跟塔科说谎
You feed Talco lies.
告诉我他想干嘛
Tell me what he's up to.
他若想再杀我就来警告我
Warn me if he tries to kill me again.
妳做得到吗?
Can you do that?
妳做得到吗?
Can you do that?
很好
Okay, good.
妳休息吧,今晚我会替妳的孩子祷告
You rest up, and I'll say a prayer for your malyshka tonight.
-你应该在上班的 -对,妳也是
-You're supposed to be at work. -Okay, yeah, so are you.
转过去
Look away.
我请病假
I called in sick.
我没办法忍♥受又一天 在冰冷的房♥间里做文件披露
I couldn't take another day of document discovery in a subzero conference room.
我刚从机场回来,冲个澡就进办公室
I just got back from the airport. I gotta shower, head to the office.
我本来要做披萨贝果的
I was gonna make pizza bagels.
好,麻烦妳了
[Owen] Oh! Yes, please.
真♥相♥搜寻得怎么样?
So how's the hunt for the truth going?
很棒
Oh, it's great.
才怪
Not great.
在专业保密的地方并不意外
Which isn't surprising in a place that keeps secrets professionally.
怎样?
What?
我不想当那个说担心你的女孩
Look, I don't wanna be that girl who says she's worried about you,
因为,谁想当那个女孩啊?
because who wants to be that girl?
剧集 | 中情局律师(2022) | 导航列表