剧集 | 中情局律师(2022) | 导航列表
-Morning. -How may I be of service?
我要领帐户里的钱
I need to withdraw some money from my account.
没问题,麻烦给我帐号♥跟密♥码♥
Certainly. I'll need the account number and your access code to begin.
我无法进入帐户,它被冻结了
I'm afraid I'm unable to access the account. It's been frozen.
不,那个帐户其实解冻了,相信我
Uh, no, that account has been unfrozen actually, trust me.
你可以再查一次
You can check again.
先生,帐户遭到美国制裁
Sir, the account has been sanctioned by the United States.
我不但进不去,按照规定
Not only can I not access it, but protocol demands
我还要通知海外资产控制办公室 有人尝试存取帐户
that I notify the OFAC that an attempt was made to access the account.
不,不要那样做
No. Don't do that.
拜讬,给我两分钟 我打个电♥话♥,马上回来
Please, give me two minutes. I gotta make a call. I'll be right back.
-先生,我恐怕… -两分钟就好,放轻松
-Sir, I'm afraid that the-- -Two minutes. Relax.
我保证
I promise.
你做了什么?
What did you do?
我可能搞错时间了
I may have messed up the times.
-你搞错时间? -对
-You got the time wrong? -Yeah.
-我昨晚还送你手表耶 -是啊
-I gave you a fucking watch last night. -Hey, whoa.
我以为莱纳斯给我的时窗
I assumed when Linus gave me the time window
有切换成日内瓦时间
that he converted it to Geneva.
现在我想他说的是华府早上十点 所以我们早了六小时
Now I'm thinking he meant 10 a.m. in D.C., so we're about six hours early.
-你得解决这件事 -我这就去,妳待在这
-You need to fix this. -I'm going to. Sit tight.
有状况
Something's wrong.
玛可呢?
Where's Max?
靠!我就知道会出差错
Shit! I knew this was going to go sideways.
(欧文)
您的电♥话♥将…
Your call has been--
-什么事? -没事
-What's wrong? - Nothing.
但你听起来有压力
But you sound stressed.
-银行有问题吗? -没有,好了我再打给妳
-Is there a problem at the bank? -No. I'll call you when it's done.
我得保持这支电♥话♥畅通
I gotta keep this line clear.
-是他 -他打来了
-It's him. -He's calling.
-快接啊 -接电♥话♥?我要怎么…
-Pick up, pick up. Just pick it up. -Pick it up? What am I--?
喂?
Hello?
抱歉这么早打给你
Hey, man, sorry to call you so early.
我需要你帮我脱困
I need you to get me out of a jam.
怎么了?
What's up?
我搞错制裁空档的时间
I mixed up the times on my sanction window,
我联络不上海外资产控制办公室的人
and I can't get in touch with my OFAC guy.
你可以去我家看他在不在吗?
Think you could go over to my place and see if he's there?
他跟我室友在交往
He's dating my roommate.
没办法耶
-Uh, yeah, man, no can do.
我吃坏肚子
Yeah, I got some kind of stomach bug.
离厕所不能超过一米半
Gotta stay within five feet of the john.
好吧,谢了,早日康复
Okay, thanks. Feel better.
沙拉♥萨♥
Salazar.
嘿,是我
Hey, it's me.
希望这不是悲哀的尝试约炮,是吗?
Oh, this isn't a sad attempt at a booty call, is it?
不是,我在日内瓦
No. No, I'm in Geneva.
好,如果你不是打来要复合 那你要干嘛?
Okay, well, if you're not calling to get back together, what do you need?
我要妳去我家 看我室友泰伦斯在不在
I need you to go over to my place, see if my roommate Terence is there,
他海外资产控制办公室的男友 是不是在那里过夜
and if his OFAC boyfriend is sleeping over.
-我才不要 -拜讬?我…
-Yeah, I'm not doing that. -Please? I--
我搞砸了
I fucked up.
我需要帮忙
I need help.
你家地址是?
What's your address?
早安
Good morning.
欧文不在
Owen isn't here.
我知道,欧文叫我来的
Oh, I know. Owen sent me.
什么事?
What's going on?
你们哪个是莱纳斯?
Which one of you is Linus?
欧文有话跟你说,日内瓦有状况
Owen needs to speak with you. There's been an issue in Geneva.
好,等我一下
Okay. Shit, just give me a minute.
欧文没事吧?
Is Owen okay?
我不方便透露
I'm not allowed to disclose that.
妳凌晨四点来我家 我需要知道他没事
You are at my house at 4:00 in the morning.
I need to know he's okay.
他暂时没事
He is, for now.
但了解他就知道不会撑太久
But knowing him, it won't last.
他会再找别的鲨鱼池跳进去
He'll find another shark tank to dive into.
不,我也无能为力
No, there's nothing I can do.
帐户一旦被标旗就无法解冻
Once an account has been flagged, it can't be unfrozen.
-你得另外想办法 -好吧,谢了
-You'll have to figure something else out. -Okay, thanks.
-我们可以抢银行 -不行,我们不抢银行
-We could rob the bank. -No, we're not fucking robbing a bank.
说得对,瑞士银行是铜墙铁壁
You're right, Swiss banks are fortresses.
克罗埃西亚的银行才好抢
Croatian banks are doable.
怎样?你又没想出任何点子
What? I don't see you coming up with any ideas.
欧文,你要去哪里?
Owen, where are you going?
躲起来
Move.
搞什么?
What the hell?
嘿,你好吗?
Hey. What's up?
哇,看来奈兰真的不认为我能搞定
Wow, I guess Nyland really doesn't think I can finish the job.
-我们被派来支援的 -来帮你
-We were sent as a backstop. -To help you.
屁啦,没有人会派律师来帮忙
Bullshit. Nobody sends lawyers to help.
你们来是万一事情出包 就要怪到欧文头上,果然如此
You're here to blame Owen if this thing goes sideways, which it has.
够了,我决定抱着一丝希望
That's it. I'm gonna silver-lining this shit
利用你们的秘密行动经验 克服这个障碍
by taking full advantage of your clandestine experience
in overcoming the fuck out of this obstacle.
让开,我们要上车
Move over, we're getting in.
-妳要去哪里? -欧文需要我们
-Where are you going? -Owen needs us.
不,他要真有麻烦 中情局会做敌后净空
No, if he's in real trouble, the CIA will do what's called an exfiltration.
泰伦斯,他不是间谍,他是律师
Terence, he's not a spy, he's a lawyer.
就算他是,你也知道他不爱求助
Even if he was one, you know he's allergic to asking for help.
所以妳要飞去日内瓦救他?
So you want to fly to Geneva to rescue him?
你们分手都两年了
Hannah, it's been two years since you guys broke up.
我不是…不是那样的
I'm not-- It is not about that.
只有你跟我在乎他
You and I are the only people who give a shit about him.
除了我们没人会罩他 所以去收行李吧
If we don't look out for him, no one will. So get packed.
我订了两张早上六点的头等舱
I booked us two first-class tickets on the 6 a.m.
-车子20分钟后来接 -我有工作
-Car is picking us up in 20 minutes. -I have work.
在闻起来像悲伤的无窗办公室里
Yeah, in a windowless office that smells like sadness.
但头等舱的座位可以变成床 起飞时有温热的饼干
Whereas first-class seats turn into beds, you get warm cookies during takeoff,
全程还有免费的酒可以喝
and I think you get free drinks during the whole flight.
好吧,我请病假
-Okay, I'll call in sick. -Uh-huh.
所以你搞错了时区?
So you screwed up the time zones?
对,很好笑 但跟我们现在面临的问题无关
Yes. It's hilarious, but it's not relevant to the problem that we're facing now.
好吗?我们必须把玛可的钱领出来
Okay? We need to get Max's money out of that account.
到底在搞什么?
What the actual fuck is going on?
奇成斯?你怎么会扯到我的行动?
Kitchens? What the hell are you doing in my op?
-唐恩派你来支援我? -没有,我是法务长办公室的
-Did Dawn send you to backstop me? -No, I'm with OGC.
我们是被派来支援亨德立克的
We were sent to backstop Hendricks.
没知会我就插手我的行动?
By inserting yourself in my operation without notifying me?
我是薇欧蕾艾伯纳,你进来吧
Hi, Violet Ebner. You wanna climb in,
免得让全世界都看到我们的跟监车
so the world doesn't see into our covert clown car?
欧文搞砸了,帐户依然被冻结
Owen screwed up. The accounts are still frozen.
-我要打给唐恩做汇报 -报什么?
-I need to call Dawn and fill her in. -On what?
报你的行动失控 还是你从来就没掌控过?
The fact you lost control of your operation, or you never fucking had it?
如果我们进去自称是国税局的
What if we go in there and say that we're the IRS
在查逃税案,需要存取帐户呢?
and working a tax evasion case, and we need access to the account?
存取要做什么?
For what?
领出补缴税的欠款
To withdraw money owed as back taxes to the government.
不行,那是烂点子
No, that's a shit idea.
而且假扮成美国政♥府♥员工是联邦犯罪
And impersonating an employee of the United States is a federal crime.
严格说来我们就是联邦员工
Technically, we are federal employees.
这不是地方银行
This isn't some regional bank in the sticks.
是纳粹藏维米尔画的金库
It's the vaults where the Nazis hid stolen Vermeers.
戒备森严,都会查看证件
Security is tight. They check credentials.
天哪,我们冷战怎么会输给你们?
Oh, my God. How did we lose the Cold War to you people?
我们搞得太复杂了
No, we're making this too complicated.
我们是中情局的 全局上下的指令是什么?
We work at the fucking CIA. What is the entire mandate of the agency?
-搞垮中国 -搞垮中国
-Fuck over China. -Fuck over China.
收集情报
To gather intelligence.
没错,再用那个情报取得筹码
Exactly, and to use that intelligence to get leverage.
剧集 | 中情局律师(2022) | 导航列表