剧集 | 中情局律师(2022) | 导航列表
没什么危险的,就只是
Nothing dangerous. Just...
把别人告诉妳的事告诉我
tell me everything everybody tells you,
尤其是妳在俄♥国♥♥军♥情界的朋友
especially your friends in Russian military intelligence.
如果我拒绝呢?
And if I say no?
妳不会拒绝
You won't.
也不能拒绝
You can't.
我们再联络
I'll be in touch.
我出狱之后,有个案件专员联络我
A case officer approached me, when I came out of prison.
她提出我无法拒绝的条件
She made me an offer I couldn't refuse.
那是严重的指控
[Nyland] That's a strong accusation.
对,但这个行动才是首要之务
Yes, sir. But this operation is priority one,
只要他有一点点被胁迫的迹象
and I don't feel comfortable taking Hendricks
我就不放心带上亨德立克
if there's even a hint he's been compromised.
-怎么了? -吉班想给亨德立克测谎
What's going on?
[Nyland] Gilbane wants to swirl Hendricks.
她担心他被破车轮胁迫了
She's worried he's been compromised by our squeaky wheel.
我们几时信任行动处了?
Since when do we trust Operations?
妳想搞臭欧文 因为妳不要有律师跟着行动
You're just trying to torpedo Owen because you don't a lawyer on your op.
他们在凤♥凰♥城饭店共住一室
They shared a hotel room together in Phoenix.
妳派人监视他?
You sent someone to spy on him?
基于麦拉杰的价值,我自认别无选择
Given Meladze's value, I felt I had no other choice.
叫亨德立克进来
Go get Hendricks.
我跟他说的时候妳不该在场 去确认线人都安顿好了
You shouldn't be here when I tell him. Go make sure the asset is squared away.
好,但我要旁观测谎,这是我的行动
Fine, but I am observing the swirl. It's my operation.
明白
Understood.
但沙拉♥萨♥会跟妳一起旁观 他是我的人
But Salazar will be observing with you. He's my guy.
欧文不会高兴的
Owen's not gonna be happy.
这是鬼扯!
[Owen] This is bullshit!
这是单一议题的测谎
[Nyland] It's a single-issue polygraph.
有人担心破车轮 可能胁迫了你的客观性
There's a concern the squeaky wheel may have compromised your objectivity.
有人担心,谁?
A concern. Of whose?
吉班吗?她是想甩掉我
Gilbane's? She's just trying to get rid of me.
毫不遮掩
She's not even being subtle about it.
你在凤♥凰♥城和麦拉杰 共住一个饭店房♥间
You shared a hotel room with Meladze in Phoenix.
当然啊
Yes, of course, I did.
她甩掉最初的保母
She ditched her first babysitters.
好让他们要我回去接她
So they asked me to go down there and get her.
我哪会笨到让她自己一间房♥?
How stupid would I have been if I let her have her own room?
听我说
Listen to me. Listen to me.
被线人胁迫的是吉班
Gilbane is the one who has been compromised by the asset.
你有证据吗?
You have proof of that?
没有
No.
但她们显然以前有过节
But there's clearly a history between them,
即使她坚持没有
even if she insists that there isn't.
我束手无策
Look, my hands are tied.
她提出正式要求,我于法不能不理
She made a formal request. I can't legally ignore it.
但沙拉♥萨♥会监督测谎
But Salazar will oversee the swirl.
她会确保不要节外生枝
She'll make sure everything stays on track.
你是欧文亨德立克吗?
[Hatch] Is your name Owen Hendricks?
是
Yes.
-你是24岁吗? -是
-[Hatch] Are you 24 years old? -Yes.
下一题请说谎以建立你的基准线
Please lie to the next question to establish your baseline.
你是美国公民吗?
Are you a citizen of the United States?
不是
No.
你之前是说谎吗? 你跟我说你不喝酒
Did you lie earlier when you told me that you didn't drink?
是
Yeah.
你知道这些测试是狗屁吧?
You know these tests are dog shit, right?
国家科学院说
The National Academy of Sciences
它们的准确度跟抛硬币没两样
says they're no more accurate than flipping a coin.
那份研究报告有严重瑕疵
That study was incredibly flawed.
你这样说是因为 大家要是信了,你就会失业
You're saying that 'cause you'd be out of a job if people bought it.
-不是那样… -拜讬
-No, that's not true-- -Come on.
能被我用松紧括约肌骗过的测试 都有瑕疵,我证明给你看
Any test that I can fool by clenching my sphincter is flawed. I'll prove it to you.
握紧,放松…
-I'm clenching, I'm not clenching... -Mr. Hendricks.
亨德立克先生,请你停止 不要这样好吗?
Mr. Hendricks could you stop that. Would you stop doing that?
恶搞测试会自动判定不通过
Tampering with the test is an automatic failure.
好,我不夹紧了
Fine. I've ceased clenching.
-谢谢你 -不客气
-Thank you. -You're welcome.
你加入法务长办公室之前 和玛可欣麦拉杰有接触过吗?
Have you ever had contact with Maxine Meladze prior to joining the OGC?
没有
No.
你有对麦拉杰小姐做过或说过任何
Have you ever done or said anything to Miss Meladze
会构成违反职业操守的事吗?
that would constitute a breach of professional conduct?
没有
No.
你有看过麦拉杰小姐裸体吗?
Have you ever seen Miss Meladze naked?
去你的
Go fuck yourself.
你是中情局的员工 这种回答是不被接受的
You are an employee of the CIA, and that is an unacceptable response.
你有看过线人裸体吗?
Now, have you seen the asset naked?
有
Yes.
你和线人有过性接触吗?
Have you ever had sexual contact with the asset?
-没有 -你有想过要和她性…
-No. -Have you ever wanted to have sexual--?
-这是哪门子的问题? -你可以直接回答
-What kind of fucking question is that? -You could just answer.
继续,问题是性接触 你问了他也答了
Move on. The question was sexual contact, asked and answered.
[Hatch clears throat]
你有见证线人验证过程的每一步吗?
Have you witnessed every step of the asset's vetting process personally?
有
Yes.
麦拉杰小姐的回答有说谎吗?
And has Miss Meladze lied in any of her responses?
这题目太广,我无法回答
It's too broad of a question. I can't answer that.
就你所知,她有说谎吗?
Okay. To the best of your knowledge, has she lied about anything?
没有
No.
你有被胁迫吗?
Are you compromised?
去你的
Fuck yourself.
好了,你要问的都问了,测谎结束
Okay, you got what you needed. This session is finished.
Ah! [groans]
-你还好吗? -不好,那是羞辱人
-You okay? -No. That was humiliating.
我知道,但你通过了,你的线人也是
I know, but you passed and so did your asset.
等等
Wait.
-真的假的? -真的
-Seriously? -Yeah.
太好了
Oh, good. Fuck.
-听着,关于玛可… -别说了
-Listen, about Max-- -Stop.
我真的不在乎你看过她裸体
I truly do not care that you saw her naked.
她没尝试色♥诱♥你,我才会感到惊讶
I'd be shocked if she didn't try and seduce you.
-那是线人基本招数 -是啊
-That's Asset 101. -Yeah.
那也不是我要跟你分手的原因
And it's not why I'm breaking up with you.
什么?等等,妳要跟我分手?
What? Wait, you're breaking up with me?
你很风趣,欧文 床上功夫也是一流的
You're a fun guy, Owen. And the sex is top notch.
但你这种作法,遇到事态严重
But this thing that you do where you stumble through serious stuff
还希望顺利过关
and hope that it works out well...
对我来说太像20几岁的人了
it's too 20-something for me.
我已经规划好事业蓝图
I have my whole career mapped out.
我最不需要的就是 跟某个未知数交往
The last thing that I need is to be dating some wildcard
不知道明天会怎样
who doesn't even know what tomorrow holds.
你要小心那两个女人 她们两个都信不过
Be very careful with those two women. You can't trust either of them.
是啊
Yeah.
恭喜,你不但通过测谎
Congratulations, not only did you pass your polygraph,
还要你老板打给我老板
but you got your boss to call mine
坚持让你跟着我 完成重新安插的任务?
to insist that you stay on my operation through reinsertion?
不,我没有
No, I didn't.
但妳若再想陷害我,不会有好下场
But if you ever try to sabotage me again, it'll end badly for you.
我没在怕
Consider me unafraid.
不要再装腔作势了
Enough posturing.
专心下一步买♥♥通我回家的路
Let's focus on what's next: buying my way back in.
知道我要贿赂谁了吗?
Do you know yet who I need to bribe?
勒夫欧罗瓦
Lev Orlova.
靠,我们的钱肯定不够多
Oh, shit. We definitely don't have enough money.
他以前跟我老公共事
He used to work with my husband.
他认为该升小队长的是他不是我
He thought he should be made a lieutenant instead of me.
他会至少开价一千万
He's gonna want at least 10 million to make it hurt.
那还差三百万 真的不能叫局里出吗?
That's three million more. We really can't get it from the agency?
除非解释钱的用途
Not without explaining what we need it for.
那会毁了我们捏造出来的说法
Which will level the Potemkin Village we just built.
妳可以解除瑞士银行帐户的制裁吗?
Can you unsanction a Swiss bank account?
我猜妳有用一个假名 在瑞士银行洗钱?
剧集 | 中情局律师(2022) | 导航列表