剧集 | 中情局律师(2022) | 导航列表
他们聊了一下子
They talked for a second, and...
然后她就拿水管什么的打他
then she hit him with a pipe or something.
你看到的是这个女人吗?
Was this the woman that you saw?
对,就是她
Yeah, that's her.
她很辣,对吧?
She's pretty hot, huh?
请记录证人指认了玛可欣麦拉杰
Let the record show the witness has identified Maxine Meladze.
[dogs continue barking]
我可以去看一下…
Do you mind if I go outside and check--?
请你坐下,我们就快好了
If you could just sit down, we're almost done.
她打他之后发生什么事?
What happened after she hit him?
他们打起来,他好像有踹她 但她很残暴
They fought. I thought he was gonna kick her ass, but she was brutal.
开始痛殴他的头
Started beating his head in
一次又一次的揍下去
and hitting him over and over and over again.
直到她打爆他的头
Till she hit his brains.
Uh...
好,非常感谢你
Okay. Well, thank you very--
好,趴下!趴下!
Okay. Get down! Get down!
找东西躲在后面
Get behind something.
[rock music playing]
他在重新装弹!到门边去!
He's reloading! Get to the door! Come on.
-好! -我们得把门挡起来!
-Okay! Okay! -[Owen] We gotta block the door!
[shouting]
不,不是用锁的!把冰箱推倒!
No, not lock, block! It's-- Tip the fridge over!
好
Okay, okay.
走开!
-[banging on door] -Fuck off!
[shouting]
好…你有枪吗?
Okay. Okay. Do you have a gun?
-没有,我不相信枪枝 -什么?
-No, I don't believe in them. -What?
-亚利桑那有和平主义者? -对不起啦!
-I found the one pacifist in Arizona? -Sorry!
[glass breaks]
-他要进卧室了 -那个给我
-He's going in the bedroom. -Give me that.
过来,好
Come here. Okay. Okay.
-丹尼!去拿枪! -杰夫!
-Danny! Get the gun! -Jeff!
靠!
Shit!
伍德洛先生?
Mr. Woodrow?
靠,快啊,我们得走了
Fuck. Come on. We gotta go.
伍德洛先生,快醒醒
Come on, Mr. Woodrow, wake up.
醒醒啊,伍德洛先生
Wake up, Mr. Woodrow.
[tense music playing]
靠,快啊!
Shit. Come on!
靠
Oh, shit.
[keypad beeping]
[banging on door]
喂?
Hello?
-妳买♥♥凶杀证人? -没有
-You hired a hitman to kill the witness? -No.
也许有吧
Maybe I did.
我快死了,就因为妳不信任我!
I'm gonna die because you did not trust me!
我想现在不是谈这个的好时机
I don't think now is the best time to be having this conversation.
-叫他住手! -我没办法
-Tell him to stop! -I can't.
什么?他是妳雇的!
What? You hired him!
他是透过中间人派去的 他不知道我是谁
He was sent through an intermediary. He has no idea who I am.
你得自己想办法脱困
You'll have to fight your way out of this.
他是巨人!
He's a giant!
还有刀子!
With a knife!
我却在浴室里 除了盥洗用具什么都没有!
And I'm in a double wide bathroom with nothing but toiletries!
很多家用品可以拿来做成炸♥弹♥
You can make a bomb out of a lot of household products.
我没时间做炸♥弹♥,玛可!
No, I don't have bomb-making time, Max!
让我看浴室
Show me the bathroom.
好,你最大的机会就是弄瞎他 抢走那把刀子
Okay. So your best bet is to blind him and take that knife
插到他背上
and shove it up his ass.
[suspenseful music playing]
[screaming]
现在是怎样?
What the fuck is happening?
靠
Oh, shit.
干!
Fuck!
[rock music playing]
快点,上车,在那边
Come on. Get in the car. It's over here.
干,我在开门了!
Fuck, I'm trying to unlock it!
快点,快啊!
Gotta go. Come on!
快走…!
Go, go, go!
-快走…! -好,不…
-Go, go, go! -Okay. Oh, no, no.
我们没事的…
We're good, we're good, we're good. We're good. We're good.
靠
Shit.
没事!等等,靠
We're good, we're good! Wait. Shit.
他有枪!趴下!
He got the gun! Get down!
-趴下! -干
-Get down! Down! -Oh, fuck.
他是不是忘记我们啦?
Do you think he forgot about us?
(凤♥凰♥城)
[siren wailing in distance]
案子被撤销了
[Owen] The case is being dismissed.
证据不足
Lack of evidence.
我们的破车轮应该今晚就会获释
Our squeaky wheel should be released by tonight, sir.
了不起
I'm impressed.
干得好
Good job.
谢谢长官
Thank you, sir.
接下来呢?
So, what's next?
你还在吗?
-Um... -Are you there?
欧文?
Owen?
是,我还在,你刚问什么?
Yes, sir. I'm still here. What was the question?
接下来呢?
What's the next step?
他来了,我的英雄
There he is. My hero.
我不管妳了
[Owen] You're dead to me.
-别这样 -我说过我会解决
-Don't be like that. -I said I'd fix it.
我求妳什么都不要做
I begged you not to do anything.
妳却雇用杀手
And you hired a fucking hitman.
别人说他们会做什么的时候 通常都不会做
When people say they'll do things, they usually don't.
-我做了 -我知道
-I did. -I know.
你做了,我很抱歉没有相信你
You did, and I'm sorry I didn't trust you.
不,太迟了,我不玩了
No, it's too late. I'm done.
-我们到此为止 -别这么夸张
-We are done. -Don't be so dramatic.
拜讬,路上难免坎坷 但你我都有受惠
Come, there were bumps along the way, sure, but we both benefited.
受惠?
Benefited?
我帮妳,因此伤害了某个人
Max, I hurt someone by helping you.
那个人不该有被背叛的感觉
Someone who doesn't deserve the betrayal that she's feeling right now.
你凭什么认为那是我的错?
And what, you think that's my fault?
怪我把你变成坏人?
That I turned you into a bad person?
欧文,相信我,我♥操♥弄过很多好人
Owen, trust me, I have manipulated many good people
去做真的很可怕的事
into doing truly terrible things.
那总是要花很多时间
And it has always taken time.
我认识你才一周
I've known you a week.
你自己算吧
You do the math.
妳现在是行动处的问题了
You are Operation's problem now.
妳获释的时候他们会来接妳
They'll pick you up from prison when you're released.
-祝妳有美好的人生 -站住
-Have a nice life. -Oh, stop.
-你还是需要我的 -不,我不需要
-You still need me. -No. I don't.
你以为雷区消失了吗?
You think the minefield has gone away?
别人不会引导你走出来
No one else will help you navigate it.
别人不会知道你经历了什么
No one else knows what you're going through--
别人…
No one else...
不会毁掉我的生活
is gonna destroy my life.
你确定吗?
Are you sure about that?
Until We Both Get Bored" playing]
祝妳好运
Good luck.
♪ Brittle heart, cold as ice... ♪
[line ringing]
什么事?
[Hannah] What's up?
没什么,我工作刚结束,在开车
Nothing much. I just finished work. Driving around.
想听听妳的声音
Wanted to hear your voice.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
没事
Nothing.
骗人
Liar.
我只是…我不知道
I just-- I don't know.
大概是东奔西跑让我有点迷失方向
I guess traveling around has got me feeling kind of lost.
我们就在这里
Well, we're right here.
回家来,你就不会再感到迷失了
So come home and you won't feel lost anymore.
听妳讲得好容易
Yeah, you make it sound so simple.
因为事实就是如此
Yeah, because it is.
我开扩音让泰伦斯跟你打招呼
I'm gonna put you on speaker so Terence can say hi.
♪ Not seeming needy... ♪
剧集 | 中情局律师(2022) | 导航列表