剧集 | 中情局律师(2022) | 导航列表
This is TIM. Our "Technological Interrogation Machine."
他会说一百种语言 有超过一千种语调
He speaks a hundred languages and has over a thousand voice modulations
从安抚到恐吓都有
ranging from soothing to terrifying.
-他为什么没有脸? -TIM还在试作阶段
-Why doesn't he have a face? -TIM is still in the beta phase.
我们必须确保他有用 才能决定他长什么样
We need to make sure he works before we decide what he looks like.
墙上好多血
That is a lot of blood on the walls.
是啊
Yes. Um...
他是在做模拟审讯的时候造成受伤
He was conducting a mock interrogation when a catastrophic injury was inflicted.
到底怎么发生的?
How exactly did that happen?
TIM的程式里有好几种 中情局的审讯技巧
TIM has been programmed with a variety of CIA interrogation techniques.
他也有自主决策能力
But he's also been given autonomous decision-making capabilities,
他可以视当下情况选择使用哪种技能
so he can choose which one he'll use in a given moment.
其中一个选择是截肢吗?
Oh, and one of those choices is dismemberment?
中情局可以做某种程度的强化审讯
The agency is allowed a certain degree of enhanced interrogation.
比方说以肘关节做压力姿势 就是可以接受的
The use of stress positions on arm joints, for example, are acceptable.
但我们忽略了一个重要的安全机制
However, we overlooked an important safeguard.
TIM当时的操作基本上是当做
TIM was essentially operating as if he were dealing
在对付跟他自己同款的生物
with another being of the same make and model as himself.
你忘了告诉他我们不是机器人?
You forgot to tell him we weren't robots?
实际上还要更复杂
It's more complicated than that.
对
Yes.
你在报告里说这是系统故障
So this is what you describe in your report as a system failure.
-有点轻描淡写了吧 -是初稿
That's kind of an understatement. Don't you think?
-什么? -妳收到的那份文件?
-Draft. -What?
That document that you received, that you were snuck?
-是我的报告初稿 -那最终报告在哪里?
-That was the first draft of my report. -So where's the final report?
还没提交 一知道妳要来我就先暂缓了
I haven't filed it yet. I held off once I knew you were coming.
很好
Good.
很好
Good.
Um...
什么都不要做 让我先想想要怎么解决这个烂摊子
Don't do anything until I figure out how to navigate this shit show.
法律上
Legally.
Uh...
-我要怎么处理TIM? -什么都别做
-What do I do with TIM? -Nothing.
你把它关在那里就好
You keep his creepy ass in there.
嘿,蔻拉
[Max] Hey, Cora.
妳有认识收黑钱的条子吗?
Do you know anyone with a cop on the payroll?
干嘛?
Why?
我的案子有证人 我想查出他们的名字
There's a witness in my case and I want to find out their name.
妳现在当我们是朋友了?
And you think we're friends now?
妳对萨尔瓦多做的事 让我欠妳人情?
I owe you for what you did to Salvatore?
我是因此被关的 所以我认为妳是有欠我人情
That's why I'm here. So, yeah, I feel like a favor is owed.
妳企图杀证人要是被抓到 会被关一辈子的
If you get caught trying to kill a witness, they'll lock you up forever.
我不在乎,我只想离开这里
I don't care. I just want to get out of here.
[rock music playing over car stereo]
(妳还好吗)
(刚刚想到妳)
(我一团糟)
(无法决定是要 跳进这个池子里当女性主义先锋)
(还是寄我的奶照给你)
(也许去找谘询?)
[phone ringing]
-喂? -这里是兽医
-Hello? -[man] It's the vet.
可以来接你的鸟了
Your bird is ready to be picked up.
-什么? -兽医
-Sorry? -The vet.
可以来接鸟了
Bird is ready for pickup.
我想你打错号♥码了
Yeah, man, I think you got the wrong number.
你是新来的吗?打去问你办公室
[sighs] Are you new or something? Call your office.
[phone rings]
-雷斯特奇成斯 -嘿,我是欧文
-Lester Kitchens. -[Owen] Yeah. Hey, man, it's Owen.
我接到一通电♥话♥,对方自称是兽医
I got a call from someone claiming to be the vet,
说我可以去接我的鸟了
saying my bird is ready for pickup.
那就去接啊
So go pick it up.
Um...
有人发电报给你到凤♥凰♥城地区办公室
Somebody sent you a flash cable to the regional office in Phoenix.
内容太敏感不能寄电邮
Something deemed too sensitive to send over e-mail.
好,我不知道我们在凤♥凰♥城 有卫星办公室
Cool. I didn't know that we had a satellite office in Phoenix.
全美各大城市都有,不要抱太大期望
Every major U.S. city has a satellite office. Don't expect too much.
这些地区办公室一堆C咖
These regional offices are filled with C-list players
痛恨应付华府的人
that hate dealing with D.C. guys.
严重的自卑情结
Real inferiority complex.
好,谢啦
Okay, thank you.
(妳保重,我下次进城再联络)
[doorbell buzzes]
嗨,我是欧文亨德立克
Hi. Owen Hendricks.
我有兰利传来的紧急电报
I'm expecting an urgent flash cable from Langley.
你穿得还真帅
Well, aren't you fancy.
可以给我吗?
Can I have it?
-拿去 -谢谢
-There you go. -Thank you.
(去你♥妈♥的♥王八蛋)
谢谢妳喔,薇欧蕾 真值得我开30分钟的车来拿
Thank you, Violet. Definitely worth the 30-minute drive to get this.
-你在嫌弃我们的办公室? -没有,这里很迷人
-You talking shit about our office? -No, looks charming.
我喜欢那些海报,你们好像…
I like the posters. You guys seem...
很开心
so happy.
-你有看到上面写什么吗? -没有
-[man] Did you see what it said? -[woman] No.
-“去你♥妈♥的♥王八蛋” -不会吧!
-[man] "Infinite amount of dicks." -[woman] No!
各位,嗨,又是我
Hi, guys, hi. Me again.
抱歉,我刚刚有点暴躁 我真的需要你们帮忙
Uh, sorry, I was being a little cranky back then.
Look, I could really use your help.
-最好是 -我说真的
-Yeah, right. -[Owen] No, I'm serious, man.
我需要确认一件联邦谋杀案的证人
I need to ID a witness from a federal murder case.
对国♥家♥安♥全♥有深刻的影响
One that has deep national security implications.
我有可能被开除
I could get fired.
光是跟你们提这个 我就有可能收到传票
I could get subpoenaed for even mentioning this to you.
阿奈雅贝尔
A'Nyah Bell.
她是检察官 所以我不能跟她要证人的名字
She's prosecuting, so I can't ask her to get the witness's name.
也不能打着中情局的名号♥张扬
I got to keep the agency's fingerprints off of it.
就算你开口她也不会帮 她太一板一眼了
She wouldn't help even if you could ask. She's too by-the-book.
凤♥凰♥城警局呢?
Phoenix PD?
好吧,我懂你们不情不愿
Okay. Look, I get your reluctance.
你们被遗弃在这里 到每个层级都被拒绝
You've been abandoned here. Rejected on every single level.
兰利的人叫你们鲁蛇,你们知道吗?
They call you losers at Langley. Did you know that?
但我一点都不这样想
But I don't see that. Not one bit.
我看到的是被制度委屈的爱国者
No, I see patriots that have been wronged by the system.
你做了什么被调到这里?
Tell me, what did you do to end up here?
是啊
-Mm? -[Owen] Yeah.
我在隐蔽行动时 把缅♥甸♥和马来西亚搞混
I confused Myanmar with Malaysia during a covert op.
造成了…
There were, uh...
伤亡
casualties.
这种事谁都会发生
That could happen to anyone.
我无法保证你们帮我就会回归主流
Look, I can't promise you that helping me is gonna get you back into the show.
也无法保证你们的冰箱里 会有正牌汽水
I can't even promise that it'll get you name brand soda for the fridge.
但我可以向你们保证 帮我就是帮你的国家
But what I can promise you is that helping me is helping your country.
我看得出来你们都准备好…
And I can tell that you guys are ready--
不,不只是准备好要再干大事了
No, more than ready, to do something that matters again.
我在凤♥凰♥城警局有认识的人 我可以私下问他
I know a guy on the Phoenix PD I can talk to on the DL.
谢谢
Thank you.
[upbeat music playing]
-我不想再单身了 -你不会的,放心吧
-I don't wanna be single again. -You won't be. It'll be fine.
最好是,华府的约会市场很残酷
It better be. Dating scene in D.C.'s grim.
放心什么?
What's gonna be fine?
泰伦斯和塔德要谈那个了
Terence and Tad are having the talk.
那个是指“我准备认真了 我们要怎么走下去”?
The "Where is this going 'cause I'm ready to get serious" talk?
-那个最讨厌了 -我们知道
-Hate those. -We know.
嘿,这些热狗放多久了?
Hey, how long have these hot dogs been in here for?
别碰,冰箱里有玉米饼 藏在空的菠菜盒里
Stop. There are burritos hidden in an empty spinach box in the freezer.
快别闹了
[Owen] Get the fuck out.
水啦!
Score!
谢啦
Thank you.
妳要去这个吗?
Hey, are you going to this?
(海生协会晚宴)
对,我非去不可
Yeah. I have to.
我爸妈是海生协会的董事
My parents are on the board of the Sea Life Society.
-妳有男伴吗? -没有
-Do you have a date? -I do not. No.
-杰夫要工作 -在白宫吗?
-Jeff is working. -[both] At the White House?
-他没那么常说啦 -拜讬
-He doesn't say it that much. -[Terence] Please.
他每句话最后都讲这个
It's literally the end of every sentence.
-“我想去吃午餐…” -在白宫?
-"I was thinking about going to lunch--" -At the White House?
“我想打手♥枪♥…”
"I was thinking about wanking off--"
-在白宫? -天哪
-At the White House? [laughs] -Oh, my God.
剧集 | 中情局律师(2022) | 导航列表