剧集 | 中情局律师(2022) | 导航列表
行动处说五天前就送过来了
According to Operations, it was delivered in my office five days ago.
那是在我去叶门之前
That was before I left to Yemen.
-不在我这里 -是吗?
-Well, I don't have it. No. -[Owen] No?
这是什么?
Oh... What's this?
一定是混到我的信件里了
Must've gotten mixed up in my mail.
对,我相信奈兰会信的
Yeah, I'm sure Nyland's gonna buy that.
好吧,你想怎样?
All right. What do you want?
奈兰派我去维也纳
Well, Nyland is sending me to Vienna,
我需要建立名义上的掩护身份
and I need to set up a nominal cover identity.
你们要教我怎么做
You're gonna tell me how.
(维也纳)
[rock music playing]
名义上的掩护身份经不起审查
[Lester] A nominal cover identity will not hold up to any scrutiny.
所以不要把自己搞到得仰赖那个身份
So don't put yourself in a situation where you have to rely on it.
你会以外交官身份过去
You'll be going to Vienna as a diplomat.
具体来说是国♥务♥院♥的临时法律专员
Specifically, a temporary legal attaché for the State Department.
外站会帮你办入住
The station will check you in,
所以你不用跟柜台打交道
so you don't need to interact with the front desk.
你走进大厅就会有人把房♥卡给你
Just walk into the lobby, and someone will hand you your key.
嗨
[Owen] Hi.
兰斯米勒?
[man] Lance Miller?
不,是兰斯米勒曼
Um... No. Lance Millerman.
谢谢
Thank you.
(史蒂芬广场霍夫堡咖啡厅 晚上9点)
(皇家饭店)
您在等人吗?
[man] Are you waiting for someone?
-对 -贵姓大名?
-Yeah. -What's your name?
兰斯米勒曼
It's Lance Millerman.
有您的电♥话♥
There's a phone call for you. [Owen] Danke.
-喂? -恭喜
Hello?
你被整个联♥合♥国♥跟踪了
Congratulations. You're being followed by the entire United Nations.
我一路盯着你离开饭店
I've been watching you the whole way over from the hotel.
有人教过你反监视吗?
Did anyone teach you countersurveillance?
何必?我是国♥务♥院♥的法律专员
Why would they? I'm a legal attaché from the State Department.
不,你是在鲨鱼池里 玩扮家家酒的小小孩
No, you're a toddler playing dress up in a shark tank.
去大使♥馆♥,我过去找你
Go to the embassy. I'll meet you there.
我不要为这种鸟事曝光身份
I'm not blowing my cover for this shit show.
抱歉,我第一次来维也纳
Sorry about that. It's my first time in Vienna.
进了敏感讯息隔离室再说
Wait until we get into a SCIF.
谢谢
Thank you.
你来做什么?
What the hell are you doing here?
放心,我是来问些讯息的
Relax, I'm just here for some information.
这没什么
So it's not a thing.
你让法务长请求国家许可
You got the General Counsel to ask for country clearance,
美国大使♥馆♥签准放行
the U.S. ambassador to sign off on it,
飞来维也纳跟我说这没什么?
and flew all the way to Vienna to tell me this isn't a thing?
好吧,是有什么,而且你搞砸了
You're right. It is a thing. And you're a bit fucked.
但问题是有多严重,对吧?
But the question is how fucked, you know?
所以你就坐下吧
So just sit your ass down.
好,没问题
Okay. No problem.
你要知道什么?
What do you need to know?
你2014年派驻在白俄♥罗♥斯♥
Well, you were stationed in Belarus in 2014.
我在那里只是TDY
I was only there on TDY.
什么意思?
What is that?
短期派驻,趁前任务空档待几个月
Temporary duty. A few months between formal assignments.
那个外站怎么样?
What was the station like?
很糟,没人监督,闹内讧
Honestly, it was a shit show. No supervision, infighting out the ass.
我迫不及待想离开
I couldn't wait to get out of there.
有听过玛可麦拉杰吗?
Ever heard the name Max Meladze?
一两次吧
Once or twice.
我要问她的坊间档案
Well, I'm trying to find the hall file on her.
为什么?
Why?
我无权透露
Not at liberty to say.
听着
Look.
俄♥罗♥斯♥、白俄♥罗♥斯♥都是黑♥手♥党♥国家
Russia, Belarus, they're mafia states.
黑道出力完成政♥治♥菁英交办的事
The mob provides the muscle for whatever the political elites ask for,
让那些菁英开心是玛可的专长
and keeping those elites happy was Max's specialty.
所以她是我们很珍贵的线人
Which is why she was such a valuable asset for us.
她的联络人是谁?
Who was her handler?
我到的时候她正好没有联络人
She was between handlers when I arrived.
这样正常吗?线人没有联络人?
Is that normal? For an asset to be without a handler?
不正常,但她第一个联络人 心脏病发死亡
No. But her first dropped dead of a heart attack.
我跟兰利抱怨,他们要我解决
I complained to Langley, they asked me to fix it,
但我才不要淌那浑水
but there was no way I was getting stuck in that mud.
我要离开的时候 白俄♥罗♥斯♥刚好也成了禁入区
And then Belarus became a denied area right when I was moving on.
抱歉,“禁入区”是什么意思?
Sorry, what does that mean, "a denied area"?
受到严密监视,极具敌意的作业环境
An extremely hostile, operational environment with heavy surveillance.
执行任务太危险 所以要撤离直到事情平静下来
It's basically too hot to run operations, so you bug out until things calm down.
-你的线人会怎么样? -看情况
-And what happens to your assets? -It depends.
玛可麦拉杰怎么样了?
What happened with Max Meladze?
不知道,那时我早就走了
No idea. I was long gone by then.
听着,你可以跟我说实话
Look, man, you can tell me the truth,
我也可以让你被召回华府
or I can have your ass called back to D.C.
让你去回答法务长
so you have to answer to the General Counsel.
我听说她被授权自行管理人脉
I heard she was empowered to run her own network.
管理局里的线人?
Of agency assets?
太夸张了
-Mm-hm. -That's insane.
她连纸本档案都没有 没有授权书、没有201表格
She didn't even have a hard file. There's no POA, no 201.
-什么都没有 -这我就不知道了
-There's nothing. -I don't know anything about that.
所以就这样让未经审查的线人 管理其他线人?
So an unvetted asset was just allowed to handle other assets?
那表示她知道 我们在白俄♥罗♥斯♥和俄♥罗♥斯♥
That means she knows the identities of most, if not all,
大部分甚至是全部间谍的身份
of our spies in Belarus and Russia.
我就说你不会想知道的
Told you you didn't wanna know.
天哪
Jesus Christ.
问完了吧?
Are we done?
还没
No.
坐下
Sit down.
玛可为什么离开白俄♥罗♥斯♥?
Why did Max leave Belarus?
她惹错了黑道,他想杀了她
She pissed off the wrong person in the mob. He was trying to kill her.
谁把她弄出去的?
Well, who got her out?
不知道,那时我早就走了
No idea. I was long gone by then.
那是标准流程吗?
Is that SOP?
就这样遗弃线人?
To just abandon assets?
百分百是,一旦她无用于俄♥罗♥斯♥人
A hundred percent. Once she was dead to the Russians,
就不再是线人,也不再为我们所用
she stopped being an asset, so she was dead to us.
她提出威胁,对吧?
She's making threats, isn't she?
你会紧张吗?
Does that idea make you nervous?
不会,我说了只见过她一次
[chuckles] No. I told you, I only met her once.
不对,你是说你听过她的名字
No, no. You said that you'd heard her name.
一两次
Once or twice.
现在你却说你见过她
So now you're telling me that you met her.
只是擦身而过
Well, I mean, in passing.
好吧,我要你这样做
All right. This is what I need from you.
我要你去翻你的档案
I need you to go into your files
把关于玛可麦拉杰的资料全部交给我
and give me everything that you have on Max Meladze.
好,没问题
Sure, no problem. I'll get right on it.
我马上办
好
Okay.
-你在哪? -我在维也纳
-Where are you? -[Owen] I am in Vienna.
我也知道妳要威胁爆什么料了
And I know what you're threatening to expose too.
你找人谈过,告诉我是谁
That means you talked to somebody. Tell me the name.
不,这个妳别想知道 他们的本名是我的筹码
Nope. That's the one thing you don't have. Real names. That's my leverage.
恭喜,你正式加入游戏了
Congratulations. You're officially part of the game.
我也离回家更近一步了
And I am one step closer to going home.
是吗?我也是
Oh, yeah? Me too.
妳好,去机场
Hey, airport.
你不肯告诉我是谁 至少告诉我经过吧
If you won't tell me the name, at least tell me how it went.
我们遇到很多阻力
We got a lot of pushback.
这个人肯定隐瞒了什么秘密
This person definitely has some secrets to hide.
你得告诉我你见了谁
Okay, you're gonna have to tell me who you met with.
为什么?
Why?
因为我知道的秘密值得杀人灭口
Because the secrets I know are worth killing to keep quiet.
这就怪了
剧集 | 中情局律师(2022) | 导航列表