剧集 | 中情局律师(2022) | 导航列表
嗨
Hi.
-你没事吧? -没事
-[Hatch] You okay in there? -Yeah. Yeah.
嘿
Hey.
你是测谎员吗?
Are you the polygrapher?
-我是 -是喔?
-Yes, sir. -Yeah?
达斯汀哈奇
Dustin Hatch.
欧文亨德立克,法务长办公室的
Owen Hendricks, OGC.
我两周前才到任
I just started a couple of weeks ago.
这是我验证的第一个线人
This is the first asset I've vetted.
标准流程,你显然也测过谎
Pretty standard stuff. You've been swirled before, obviously.
同样的作法,先问控制题 再问重头戏
Same protocol, control questions, and then the heavy stuff.
如果她都吐实,30分钟就结束了
As long as she tells the truth, we'll be done in 30.
那就好
Good to know.
大家都对测谎器很着迷吧?
People are fascinated with the whole lie detector thing, aren't they?
大概吧
I guess.
你有带去朋友家
You ever taken it over to a friend's place,
等他喝醉了绑起来测谎吗?
wait for your buddy to get loaded and then strap him in?
没有
No. I haven't.
局里的器材都有仔细校准
You know, agency equipment is carefully calibrated.
任何偏差都会让测试的效力受到质疑
So any deviance would impugn the validity of the test.
是,当然了
Right. No, of course.
我只是很好奇 你如果喝醉了测试结果会怎样
I just meant I wonder what would happen to the results if you were drunk.
我不喝酒
I don't drink.
很好,我也不喝酒
Right on, right on. Yeah. No, neither do I.
-嘿,你有空吗? -没空
-[Owen] Hey, you got a sec? -No.
很好,我昨天看到这个
Great, I saw this yesterday.
我觉得看起来很重要 不晓得对你有没有意义
I thought that it looked important. Was wondering if it means anything to you.
嘿,兄弟,你看过这个吗?
Hey, buddy. Have you seen this?
天哪,王八蛋
Jesus. Motherfucker.
-这代表有看过囉 -你在哪看到的?
-I'll take that as a yes. -Where did you see that?
-你不会想知道 -你♥他♥妈♥在哪看到的?
-You don't want to know. -Where did you fucking see that?
在亚利桑那的铁路车厢 是属于阿奎诺集团的
It was in a train car in Arizona owned by the Aquino Cartel.
十几箱都有这个符号♥,是什么来着?
There were a dozen crates with this symbol. What are they?
它们就是我吃安♥眠♥药♥三明治的原因
Uh, they are why I was Ambien sandwiched.
听起来不太妙,但它们是什么?
[Owen] That doesn't sound good, but what are they?
它们是什么东西?
What are they?
美国的反坦克飞弹
American anti-tank missiles.
基本上是恐♥怖♥份♥子♥的春梦
Basically, a terrorist's wet dream.
我的梦魇特别行动组 要把它们走私出国
My nightmare spec ops team is smuggling them out of the country,
以便暗中追踪买♥♥家
so they can covertly track who buys them.
他们笨到以为这会变成 轻松打击恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
They're dumb enough to think this will turn into a terrorist turkey shoot,
而不是终结事业的灾难
instead of a career-ending clusterfuck
登上《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》头条一个月
that will headline the New York Times for a month.
-我不吵你了 -不准动
-I'll just leave you to it. -Don't fucking move.
妈的
Fuck.
-喂? -嗨,是我
-[man] Hello? -Oh, hi, it's me.
你跟他妈的贩毒集团交易?
You made a deal with a fucking drug cartel?
-我不知道你在说什么 -屁啦
-I don't know what you're talking about. -Bullshit.
我有目击证人
I have an eyewitness.
你好,我是耶纳斯的同事
Hey. Hi, I work with Janus.
我在贩毒集团的货运列车上看到飞弹
I saw the rockets on the cartel freight train.
你在货运列车上干嘛?
What were you doing on a cartel train?
那不是重点
Not the point.
立刻把飞弹拿回来
Get the rockets back now.
听着 假设我们真的跟第三方交易分销
Look, say we did make a deal with a third party for distribution.
我们也会先让飞弹失效再交出去
We definitely would've disabled the rockets before we handed them over.
如果你是指夹住导引线
Uh, yeah, if you're talking about clipping the guidance wires,
网路上就有影片教你怎么改回来
there is a YouTube video on how to fix that.
-我再回你电♥话♥ -最好是
-Let me get back to you. -Yeah, you do that.
我们完蛋了
We are so fucked.
我们?
We?
如果我必须作证
Uh, if I have to testify
如何允许未经批准的隐蔽行动
about how I allowed an unsanctioned covert op
把飞弹交到恐♥怖♥份♥子♥手中
to put rockets in the hands of terrorists,
你就必须作证 你怎么会在贩毒集团的列车上
you'll have to testify about how you ended up on a cartel drug train.
那可不妙
That would be bad.
废话,笨蛋
Yeah, asshole.
万一被国会发现
If Congress finds out about this,
它会是这一代最大的丑闻
it will be the biggest scandal in a generation.
达斯汀
Oh. Dustin.
嘿,我想澄清一下稍早的事
Hey. I wanna clear the air from earlier.
我只是出于友善
I was just being friendly,
想要了解一下情况
trying to get a sense of what the deal was.
没有要巴结你 或是影响测试结果的意思
I wasn't trying to suck up or sway the outcome of this thing in any way.
你是说你本来想要 影响测谎的公正性?
You're saying you were trying to influence the impartiality of the swirl?
什么?没有,那跟我说的正好相反
What? No. That's the exact opposite of what I was trying to say.
阿米许人,交给你了
Okay, Amish, she's all yours.
怎么样?
So?
她非常聪明,也极度无情
So she's incredibly intelligent and profoundly ruthless.
她会是很出色的线人 但是你不能相信她
She'll make a phenomenal asset, but you can't trust her,
一点都不能
like, at all.
我要尿尿
I need to pee.
嘿,妳不是说要尿尿吗?
[Owen] Whoa, hey. I thought you said you had to pee?
对,但憋尿有助通过测谎,这些也是
I do but if holding it will help with the polygraph, so will these.
被他发现妳扰乱心率 他不会给妳过关的
If he finds out you messed with your heart rate, he'll fail you.
我测谎没过就死定了
If I don't pass the polygraph, I'm dead.
爱伦这样跟妳说的?
Is that what Ellen told you in your pre-brief?
-对,所以你要确保我通过 -我没那种权力
-Yes. So you need to make sure I pass. -I don't have that kind of power.
-我以为你想帮忙 -我是啊,但这我帮不上
-I thought you wanted to help me. -I do. I can't help with this.
我们经历这么多事,你还不懂我吗?
Do you still not understand me after all we've been through?
为了生存我会无所不用其极
I will do what I must to survive,
只要我觉得有帮助 就会揭穿你说谎犯罪的事
and that means exposing your duplicity and criminality if I think it will help.
天哪,妳的基准线好紊乱
Jeez, your baseline is super twitchy.
妳会紧张吗?
Are you nervous?
有一点
A little.
别紧张
Well, don't be.
只要妳说实话,这就很简单
As long as you tell the truth, this will be easy.
你认为她会过关吗?
Do you think she's gonna pass?
她没过会怎样?
What happens if she doesn't?
话说在叶门的时候 妳说妳没见过玛可,对吧?
Remind me, back in Yemen you said you hadn't met Max before, right?
对
Right.
怎么了?
Why?
自从她到这里之后
It's just, ever since she's gotten here,
妳没问过我关于她的事
you haven't asked me one question about her.
但妳感觉很清楚她是谁
And yet, it feels like you know exactly who she is.
好了,麦拉杰小姐
[Hatch] All right, Miss Meladze,
我会先问妳几个问题
First, I'll ask you a couple of questions.
请回答是或不是
Please answer yes or no.
妳的名字是玛可欣麦拉杰吗?
Is your name Maxine Meladze?
是
Yes.
妳是在美国出生吗?
Were you born in the United States?
不是
No.
放轻松,麦拉杰小姐 这样我们才能做正确判读
Relax, Miss Meladze, so we can get an accurate reading.
妳是在白俄♥罗♥斯♥出生吗?
Were you born in Belarus?
是
[Max] Yes.
下一题请说谎以建立妳的基准线
Please lie to the next question to establish your baseline.
今年是2015年吗?
Is it the year 2015?
是
Yes.
好
Okay.
很好
Good.
妳是怎么被网罗的?
Now, how were you recruited?
(明斯克,白俄♥罗♥斯♥)
(12年前)
我是中情局的
I work for the CIA.
我知道是妳杀了妳老公 把他的死归咎于竞争对手
I know you killed your husband and blamed his murder on a rival.
再利用悲剧排除异己
Then used the tragedy to drop some bodies
取代妳老公在俄♥国♥黑帮的地位
and take your late husband's place in the Russian mafia.
我知道要是被议会发现妳干的好事
And I know if the Council were to find out what you did...
他们会拿喷枪将妳碎尸万段
they'd cut you apart with a blowtorch.
妳想怎样?
What do you want?
妳要开始替我工作
For you to start working for me.
剧集 | 中情局律师(2022) | 导航列表