剧集 | 中情局律师(2022) | 导航列表
这个行员或那家银行一定有什么东西
There's gotta be something on this banker or that bank
可以被我们拿来当筹码 领出玛可的钱
that we can use as leverage to get Max's money.
我有,但只能当做威胁使用
I have something, but it can only be used as a threat.
我最会威胁了
I'm a rock star at threatening.
是什么?
What is it?
-你好,我们回来了 -如同我稍早解释的…
-Hi, we back. -Sir, as I explained earlier--
我记得很清楚,但现在情况有变
Yes, I remember quite clearly, but now is a bit different.
我要你让我们进入她的帐户
I need you to give us access to her account.
不然我们就要处理这件事
Otherwise, we are gonna have to do something about this one.
我们知道你用那个帐户洗钱
We know that you're using that account to launder money
对方是犯罪集团,跟所谓的
for a criminal conglomerate that has ties to a, shall we say,
恐怖组织有密切关系
terrorist organization.
除非你想让全世界都知道
Unless you want the rest of the world to know about that,
你当然不想,所以你要打几个字
which you don't, you'll do the typie-typie thing
印出她帐户全额的支票
and print out a banker's check for the entirety of her account.
你知道这个帐户的事
Hm...
If you know about this account,
就表示你们来自 有在监视它的情报单位
it means that you are from an intelligence agency monitoring it.
我猜是中情局,因为你是美国人
I'm going to assume CIA, since you're American.
但我也知道
But here's what I also know.
中情局不会动那个帐户,让它曝光 因为如此一来
The CIA wouldn't burn that account by exposing it, because then...
他们就没办法追查它的金流
they wouldn't be able to follow the money going through it.
也就是说,你们是在吓唬我
Which means that you are an empty threat.
所以请你们离开吧
So kindly get lost.
不要再鬼扯了
Enough of this bullshit.
他的人或许没办法动那个帐户
His people might not be able to burn that account,
但我的人会活活烧死你 因为他们发现
but my people will literally burn you alive when they find out
你变成中情局的线人
that you have become an asset for the CIA,
协助监视透过你家银行进行的
helping monitor all that criminal and terrorist activity
犯罪与恐怖活动
that runs through your bank.
那是谎言
That's a lie.
谁在乎?我们只要传出去 说你是我们的朋友
Who cares? All we have to do is let it be known that you're friends of ours,
你就会死在瑞士小巷子里
and you'll end up dead in a Swiss alleyway,
它们其实是最棒的小巷子
which is actually the nicest of all alleyways.
妳可以帮忙拿一下吗?
Hey, would you mind holding that for a second?
-好 -感激不尽
-Sure. -Thank you so much.
但死了都一样,对吧?
But dead is dead, right?
所以你何不照我们的要求去做
So why don't you just do what we're asking you to do,
过个更长、更健康、更开心的人生?
and live a much longer, healthier, happier life?
就算我想 也没办法让你进入她的帐户
Even if I wanted to, I can't give you access to her account.
稍早我一尝试存取就被锁住了
It was locked the second I tried to access it earlier.
喔,我有一个保险箱
Oh, I have a safety deposit box.
他可以打开,让我们进去
He could open it, give us access to it.
好,这个我做得到
Yes. That I can do.
请
Please.
(白宫队长)
嗨,杰夫,我现在不方便说话
Hi, Jeff. I can't really talk right now. I--
-我被开除了 -什么?
-I got fired. -What?
他们认为我一直在洩漏情资
They think I've been leaking sensitive information.
我忍♥不住兴奋之情 跟别人提我的工作
I can't help it that I'm excited to tell people about my job.
我竟然被海军陆战队的送出来
I got walked out by a Marine.
天哪,我很遗憾
Oh, my God. I'm so sorry.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
我害杰夫被开除了
I got Jeff fired.
什么?怎么会?
What? How?
妳没把我们的对话说出去吧?
You didn't tell anyone about our conversation, did you?
当然没有
No, of course not.
我先挂了,今晚见
I gotta go. I'll see you tonight.
其实杰夫…
-Actually, Jeff--
-早安 -妳害杰夫被开除?
- Good morning. -You got Jeff fired?
凯文米尔斯要我帮他找漏洞
Kevin Mills asked me to help him find the leak.
我知道我没有完全对妳吐实
I know I wasn't entirely forthcoming with you.
妳当面骗我
You lied to my face.
我说实话妳就不会帮我了
I knew you wouldn't help me if I told you the truth.
什么烂育儿方式啊
That is such bad parenting.
宝贝,有时候我们都必须成熟一点
Sweetheart, sometimes we all have to put on our big girl pants
为了更大的利益做讨厌的事
and do unpleasant things for the greater good.
现在总统幕僚长欠我一个人情 我也欠妳一次
Now, the chief of staff to the president owes me a huge favor, and I owe you one.
人人是赢家
Everybody wins.
除了杰夫以外
Except Jeff.
牺牲是难免的,亲爱的
Omelets and eggs, darling. Eggs and omelets.
我是个懦弱的大烂人,我会下地狱
I'm a weak and horrible person, and I'm going to hell.
-可以问妳一件事吗? -我知道你要说什么
-Can I ask you something? -I know what you're gonna say.
不,这趟旅行不是为了欧文,好吗?
And, no, this trip is not about Owen, okay?
是为了我
It's really about me.
我想逃离 我的人生必须面对的所有事情
I'm running away from all the things I need to confront in my own life.
我的烂家庭,我没人性的工作 我乱了套的道德罗盘
My awful family, my dehumanizing job, my really fucked-up moral compass.
我感到迷惘又害怕
I'm feeling lost and afraid,
去救欧文,给了我一个目的
and going to save Owen is giving me a sense of purpose
在我最需要再次感觉 是个会呼吸的活人的时候
at a time that I need to feel like a living, breathing human being again.
我本来只是要问 能不能把妳的机上睡衣给莱纳斯
I was just going to ask if I could give your airplane pajamas to Linus.
但妳说的那些也都没错
But, yeah, all that stuff is pretty true.
看完请归位,也请不要再回来了
Return it to the spot when you're done, and please, never come back.
-钱在哪里? -没有钱
-Uh, where's the money? -There isn't any.
-钻石? -没有
-Diamonds? -No.
这要怎么帮妳买♥♥通回去?
So how is this gonna help you buy your way back in?
因为这个同样有价值
Because this is equally as valuable.
是什么,无记名债券?股票?
What is it, bearer bonds? Stock certificates?
是黑资料
Kompromat.
-拿去 -不用了,谢谢,妳留着吧
-Here, take this. -No, I'm good. Thanks, you can have it.
不,我已经有一把了
No, I already have one.
昨晚痛扁克里尔的人之后拿走的
Took it off Kirill's guy when I beat him up last night
-在餐厅的厕所 -妳…
-in the bathroom in the restaurant. -You did--?
-所以我们才不吃甜点? -对,拿去
-Is that why we skipped dessert? -Yeah. Take the gun.
靠
Fuck.
她叫什么名字?
What was her name?
卡萝莉娜
Karolina.
妳要带走吗?
You wanna take it?
不要
No.
放回去
Put it back.
我要打给克里尔约碰面
I'm gonna call Kirill, arrange a meet.
我是玛可
-It's Max.
我们需要见个面
We need to meet.
我们约今晚
We're on for tonight.
-要怎么跟其他人说? -不说,找后门溜出去
-What are we gonna tell the others? -Nothing. Find the back door, sneak out.
不行,等一下,支援的整个重点
No, no, no. Hold on. The whole point of having a support team
就是让他们可以帮我们 免得我们被杀
is so that they can be there to help us, so we don't get... killed.
相信我,我做了十年的线人
Okay, trust me. Owen, I was an asset for ten years,
痛苦的经验告诉我 不要跟任何人说任何事
and I learned the hard way you don't tell anyone anything
-除非有必要 -听起来是便宜行事
-unless you absolutely have to. -Sounds like a convenient way to do
让妳不经允许为所欲为
whatever you want without asking permission.
你敢说就算你同事认为 有助他们的事业发展
You can't honestly tell me that you think your co-workers wouldn't sell you out
他们不会出♥卖♥♥♥你吗?
if they thought it'd help their career.
千万不要给别人背叛你的机会
Never give anyone the opportunity to betray you.
宁愿在你活下来之后道歉
Rather apologize after you survive
也不要因为信错人而死
than die because you trusted the wrong person.
-给我看你的手♥机♥ -为何?
-Let me see your phone. -Why?
等等
Wait.
好了,跟克里尔完成交易后 再把它放回去
There. You can put it back in once we've done the deal with Kirill.
他们跑了
They're gone.
行员说他们30分钟前开了她的保险箱
According to the banker, they accessed her safe deposit box
-从后面跑了 -天哪
-30 minutes ago and split out the back. -Oh, my...
很多人想要妳死,玛可
A lot of people want you dead, Max.
但我还在这里
And yet, I'm still here.
这位是?
Who is this?
杀手
A killer.
他看起来像个孩子
He looks like a child.
还有更好的伪装吗?
What better disguise?
没差
It won't matter.
如果我决定干掉妳,他也救不了妳
He can't save you if I decide to end your life.
那你就永远都不会知道 是谁跟丝塔希亚上♥床♥了
Well, then you will never find out who slept with Stasia.
剧集 | 中情局律师(2022) | 导航列表