剧集 | 中情局律师(2022) | 导航列表
Plus, ever since I've met you,
我就被追杀、被刑求,还收到传票
I have been chased, tortured, and subpoenaed,
我发现它们真的很讨厌
which I'm discovering are real turn-offs.
你不把我弄出去只会越来越痛苦
And yet, things are only gonna get more painful for you
if you don't get me the fuck out of here.
我在努力了,这又不像注销红单
I'm working on it. It's not like I'm fixing a speeding ticket.
让我知道
It would make my life a hell of a lot easier
妳威胁要爆什么料 我的日子会好过一点
if I knew what classified information you're threatening to reveal.
妳参与过哪些行动?
What operations were you even involved in?
欧文,你要我透过 不安全的手♥机♥跟你讲那些吗?
Owen, you want me to tell you that information over an unsecured cell phone?
不要,但我现在就要过去找妳
No. But I'll fly to you. I'll come right now.
不,下次我再见到你 你要开车载我离开这里
No. The next time I see you, you'll be driving me away from here.
不然你就等着从CNN 看到你要的答案吧
Otherwise, you'll be getting all your answers from CNN.
等等
-[line disconnects] -Wait--
不好意思…
Excuse me. Excuse me.
这里是纪录部吗?
Is this the Records Department?
很好,我是法务长办公室的 欧文亨德立克
Amazing. Owen Hendricks. I'm with the General Counsel's office.
我需要协助
I need some help with my homework.
-我在做研究 -我真幸运
-I gotta run a records search. -Lucky me.
对,问一下,如果昨天
Yeah. Question, if I ran a name
我去秘密行动处查一个人名 查无纪录
by Clandestine Services yesterday and they came up empty,
我有理由相信 你可能会给我不同的答案吗?
do I have a reason to believe that you might give me a different answer today?
有可能,有些高阶机密 不会放进资料库里
Possibly. Certain high-level classified material's kept out of the main database.
你是指他们想要隐藏 真的搞砸的事情?
You mean the stuff they try to hide, the really fucked-up shit?
不予置评
No comment.
我要怎么查名字?
How do I run a name?
填妥1117A、2061H和3108F表格
Fill out forms 1117A, 2061H, and 3108F
一式三份都要请你的主管签名
and get signatures in triplicate from your supervisor.
-你有没有… -开玩笑的,什么名字?
-Uh, do you have--? -I'm kidding. What's the name?
姓麦拉杰,麦片-拉皮条-杰克
Last name is Meladze. M-E-L-A-D-Z-E.
名字是玛可欣
First name is Maxine.
-又称玛可 -哪个地区?
-Also known as Max. -What region?
东欧
Eastern Europe.
(资料库读取中)
我该…你要我在这里等吗?
Should I just-- Do you want me to wait here?
这台电脑是1996年制
This computer was built in 1996,
如果有查到纪录 我还得去翻纸本档案
and I'm gonna have to dig through hard files even if I get a hit.
不如你写下联络资讯
So, why don't you write down your contact info
有结果我们会送到你办公室
and if anything comes up, we'll deliver it to your office.
他来了
He's coming.
他不来了
No, he's not.
他要来了
Yes, he is.
两位,这是我的办公室 你们知道吧?是我的
Guys, this is my office. You know that, right? Mine.
我们是来递橄榄枝的
We're here to extend an olive branch.
我们觉得没帮你为叶门行做好准备
We felt like we didn't prepare you well for Yemen,
听说你因这个案子惹上大♥麻♥烦
and word is you're in over your head with this graymail case.
-是吗?谁告诉你的? -那不重要
-Yeah? Who told you that? -[Violet] It's not important.
重要的是 你觉得你有成功所需的工具
But what is important is that you feel you have the tools you need to succeed.
所以我们可以怎么帮忙?
So how can we help?
你们人真好,但我暂时没需要
Super nice of you guys, but I'm all set, for now.
很好
Good. Good.
如果你有任何需要,我们会支援你
Because if you need anything, we are here to support you.
好,谢谢
Yep. Thank you.
还有
Oh, and--
我跟雷斯特稍早聊到
Lester and I, we were actually talking earlier,
我们发现你可能还没聊过约会话题
and we realized you probably haven't had the dating conversation yet.
其实,老爸老妈 学校性教育都有彻底教过了
Actually, Mom and Dad, they covered that thoroughly in sixth-grade sex-ed.
所以…
So...
不是啦
No, no.
我们只是想教你这里的作法
We just wanna teach you how this place works.
-为何? -文书工作
-Why? -[Lester] Paperwork.
或者说避免文书工作
Or to avoid paperwork.
任何私下互动都要写繁重的报告
There's onerous reporting requirements for any personal interaction.
不是跟外国人才要吗?
I thought that was for foreigners?
只要是跟你有亲密持续接触的人都要
No, it's anyone with whom you have close and continuing contact.
意思就是不戴套子
And that means without a condom.
-你都会戴套子吧? -现在就戴着
-You always wear a condom, right? -Wearing one now.
好喔
Okay.
我跟雷斯特在这里做了一阵子
So Lester and I have worked here for a while,
单身女同事我们多半都认识
and we know most of the single women.
我们可以协助你避开傻妞
We can help you steer clear of the loons.
很好,我想约会之时 一定会马上联络你们
Love that. I'll make sure to call you guys first if I get back in the game.
好极了
Great. Um, and it is staff meeting time.
等一下要开员工会议
-是你的第一次对吧? -对
-It's your first, right? -[Owen] Yeah.
-很好 -怎样?
-Nice. -[Owen] Why?
怎样啦?
Why?
该死!
[Nyland] Goddamn it!
是谁干的?
Who did it?
这次你们谁又搞砸了?
Which one of you screwed the pooch this time?
开玩笑的
Just kidding.
大家都很会装扑克脸喔
Good poker faces, everybody.
除了你以外,梅森
Except for you, Maeson.
-我看到你噘嘴了 -抱歉,长官
-I could see you pucker up. -Sorry, sir.
[Nyland] N-L-T-S-Y-P. N-L-T-S-Y-P
“不能
"Never...
让人看出你弱”
Let Them See You Pucker."
好
Okay.
薇欧蕾,那些人有什么最新消息?
Violet, what's the latest on the thing with those people?
在地朋友说海相可能不好 但没有风暴
Our friend in the place says there may be heavy seas ahead, but no storm.
好,沙拉♥萨♥ 那些待送货物的框架有问题吗?
[Nyland] Good. Salazar, any problems with the framing on those deliverables?
目前没有
Not so far.
我们的朋友听到耳语
Our friend is hearing whispers
我们担心的要素没有成形
that the element we were worried about didn't materialize.
很好,继续观察
Good, keep an eye on it.
我们的朋友可能另有所图
Our friend might be working a different agenda.
耶纳斯,为什么我听说 骆驼国家闹胃痛?
Janus, why am I hearing about upset stomachs in camel country?
嘿
Hey.
少废话
Knock it off.
没有人会信猝睡症的鬼话 我不管你医生怎么说
Nobody's buying the narcolepsy crap. I don't care what your doctor's note says.
这会是个问题吗?
Is this thing gonna be a problem?
长官,我不知道 你提及的地区有任何异状
Sir, I am unaware of anything going on in the region that you mentioned.
我回去调查之后再回复你
Let me do my due diligence, and I will get right back to you.
去你的,给我搞定它
-Fuck that, just fix it. -Mm-hm. All right. Yes, sir.
是,长官
亨德立克
Hendricks.
那个破车轮的状况
Any more definition on that...
有更清楚了吗?
squeaky wheel?
什么?
The what?
哦,我的…
Oh, my-- Um...
经过我们上次对话 我跟前线人做了接触
Uh, per our last conversation, I made contact with the former asset.
Whoa.
-说太多了 -什么?
-TMI. -[Owen] What--?
抱歉
Sorry. I'm sorry.
是相关人
The person in the place...
我正在厘清他们有多深入
and I am trying to get clarity on how deep their--
-了解俄♥罗♥斯♥黑帮… -天哪
Their knowledge goes into the Russian mob--
-[Violet] Oh, my God. -[Owen] What?
-怎么了? -他们不想踩到你的屎
-What's happening? What happened? -They don't want your shit on their shoes.
薇欧蕾,妳有教他吗?
Violet, have you taught him anything?
他学得很慢,长官
[clears throat] He is a slow learner, sir.
这些工作都有可能让我们 被拉去参议院情报委员会报告
[Nyland] Everything we work on
has the potential to get us hauled in front of the SSCI,
所以不要过度分享是基本礼貌
so it's common fucking courtesy not to overshare.
除非必要,否则没有人想知道详情
No one wants to be in-the-know unless they have to.
-清楚了吗? -是,长官
-Is that clear? -Yes, sir.
所以关于这个女人 你有行动计画了吗?
So do you have a plan of action for this woman or not?
还没有
No, not yet.
但我知道你会要我 做了适当的风险评估再行动
But I know you wouldn't want me to act without doing a proper risk assessment.
我试探了好几个想法 应该很快就会更清楚
I have multiple feelers out. I should have a much clearer picture shortly.
水啦
Sweet.
(查无纪录)
(亚利桑那州佩里维尔监狱)
[door lock buzzes]
我可以帮妳弄到大♥麻♥,收妳两百
I can get you a zip. It's gonna cost you 200.
太多了
That's too much.
剧集 | 中情局律师(2022) | 导航列表