剧集 | 中情局律师(2022) | 导航列表
Get to know each other better? Tell me more about you.
干嘛?让妳之后可以拿来对付我? 免了吧,谢谢
Well... Why? So you can use it against me later? No, thank you.
这是双向的,你回答我的问题 我就回答你的
It's a two-way street. I'll answer your questions if you answer mine.
好,我们就来玩游戏
Okay. Fine. Let's play a game.
-是吗? -对
-Yeah? -Yeah.
实话换实话
-Mm. -A truth for a truth.
妳说我跟妳一样很会骗人 所以妳说谎我会知道
Remember what you said. I'm as good a liar as you, so I will know if you're lying.
-谁先? -我先
-Who goes first? -I do.
妳要把事业卖♥♥给谁?
-Who are you selling your business to? -Ugh.
塔科的老大,桑多瓦路纳 阿奎诺集团的首领
Talco's boss, Sandoval Luna. The head of the Aquino Cartel.
真的?
Seriously?
真的,轮到我了
Yes. My turn.
你为什么会当律师?
Why did you become a lawyer?
感觉很不像你
It seems very unlike you.
我觉得法律很迷人
I find the law fascinating.
你最好认真一点,不然我就不玩了
You better take this seriously, or I'm not going to play.
好吧,我…
Fine. I...
当律师是因为…
became a lawyer because...
我答应我妈不会步上我爸的后尘
I promised my mom I wouldn't follow in my father's footsteps
最后落到阿灵顿国家公墓去
and end up at Arlington National Cemetery.
你找到那个承诺的漏洞
Mm. You found a loophole in that promise, huh?
在中情局工作一点都不安全
Working at the CIA has been anything but safe.
Mm-hm.
妳怎么会变成局里的线人?
How did you become an asset at the agency?
有个案件专员 带着我的黑资料来找我
A case officer approached me with kompromat on me.
非鲍伯?
Not Bob?
不是,是第一个
Uh, no, the first one.
一个酒鬼
A drunk.
一个女的
A woman.
对
Yes.
我的联络人半数都是酒鬼
Half my handlers were drunk.
西方人很难适应明斯克的生活
It's very difficult for Westerners to adjust to life in Minsk.
但你就适应得很好
-Mm-hm. -Although you're holding your own.
Mm-hm.
妳说妳有好几个联络人 但妳只提过非鲍伯的名字
You said you have had several handlers, but you've only ever mentioned Not Bob by name.
-他有什么特别的? -他是非鲍伯啊
-What makes him so special? -He's Not Bob.
就是他信赖让妳自己管理线人网络?
Was he the one that trusted you to run your network of assets off-book?
不行,轮到我问了
No. It's my turn.
你有爱过吗?
Have you ever been in love?
这个我不会告诉妳的
Yeah, I'm not telling you that.
-那就是有囉 -不是
-That was a yes. -No.
-对,社群媒体上那个女生 -不是
-Yeah. The girl from social media. -No.
-法学院的,你的室友 -也许吧
-From law school. Your roommate. -Maybe.
-妳有爱过别人吗? -有
-Have you ever loved someone? -Yes.
是谁?
Who?
我女儿
My daughter.
我不知道妳是妈妈
I didn't know that you are a mom.
我曾经是
I was.
真抱歉,我…
Um... I'm so sorry. I, uh...
发生什么事?
What happened?
就是迟早都会发生的事
Uh, what always happens eventually.
悲剧
[in Russian] Tragedy.
明天你要帮我谈判买♥♥卖♥♥
So tomorrow, you'll help me negotiate the sale.
然后我们就可以上路,让我回家
And we can wheels up, and I get to go home.
好
Yeah.
妳为什么找我来?
Why did you bring me down here?
说实话
The truth.
你是我有史以来唯一能够信赖的人
Because you're the only person I've ever been able to count on.
我要睡了
I'm going to bed.
你要来吗?
You wanna come?
不了
No.
好
Okay.
-晚安 -晚安
-Good night. -Good night.
杰夫送花给妳?
Jeff bought you flowers?
是欧文送的
Owen did.
“我现在会送花了 没有人比妳更值得收到”
"I send flowers now and no one deserves them more than you."
为什么?
Why?
我帮了他一个忙
I did him a favor.
(您的信♥用♥卡♥有新消费)
你说几百块,不是三千块
[Hannah] You said a few hundred, not 3,000.
别以为送花给我就没事
And don't think sending me flowers makes this all better.
没有条子去敲你的门只是因为
The only reason why cops aren't banging down your door
我不知道你是不是在执行秘密任务
is I don't really know if you're on a secret work thing.
哪种花?
What kind of flowers?
-欧文呢? -他在洗澡
-Where is Owen? -He's in the shower.
妳听起来不像…
You don't sound like--
像谁?
Like who?
算了
Never mind.
怎么回事?
What's going on?
妳是汉娜吗?
Are you Hannah?
他IG上的那个富家女?
The rich girl from his Instagram?
他跟我说离开的人是妳
He told me last night you were the one who got away.
他才没有
No, he didn't.
他有
He did.
妳告诉欧文,接下来半年 他都是我的无薪实习生
You tell Owen he's my unpaid intern for the next six months.
嘿,妳有看到我的衣服吗?
-[Owen] Have you seen my clothes anywhere? -[call disconnects]
有,我丢掉了
Yeah, I threw them out.
什么?为什么?
What? Why?
我去血拼帮你买♥♥了衣服 更适合我们要做的工作
I went shopping and I bought you new ones more appropriate for the work we're about to do.
什么?
Wha--?
妳刚跟谁讲电♥话♥?
Uh, who was on the phone?
汉娜
Hannah.
什么?妳跟她说了什么?
What? What did you say to her?
我插不上话,她很生气
I couldn't get a word in edgewise. She was very mad.
你确定要那样做吗?
Are you sure you wanna do that?
-妳得跟他一刀两断 -信♥用♥卡♥吗?我切了
-[Terence] You need to cut him off. -The card? I did.
是全部
All of it.
-对,但是… -但是什么?
-[Hannah] Yeah, but-- -But-- But what?
算了
Never mind.
我不能每次都被他打乱步调
I can't let him derail me like he always does.
我需要专心
I need to focus.
这份证据开示不会自己写出来的
This discovery demand isn't going to write itself.
-这样就对了 -我可以再吃一个吗?
-Well, that's the spirit. -[Hannah] Can I have another one?
-妳是借着吃东西发洩吗? -不是
-Are you eating your feelings? -No.
谢谢
Thank you.
我的生活还有哪些方面 妳想要搞破坏吗?
Any more aspects of my life you would like to fuck up?
别这么幼稚,你得保持头脑清晰
Oh, don't be a baby. You need to get your head on straight for today.
这可能会有危险
This could be dangerous.
穿上这个再穿外套
Put that on under your jacket.
-我不要 -好吧
-No. I don't want to. -Fine.
反正他们通常都瞄准你的头
They usually aim for your head anyway.
-开玩笑的 -天哪
-I'm joking. -Jesus.
应该不会有暴♥力♥
[Max] There shouldn't be any violence.
他们太想得到我要卖♥♥的东西 所以不会搞砸
They want what I'm selling too badly to fuck it up.
看一下电视 其中一个是非鲍伯,是哪个?
Quick, on the TV. One of those men is Not Bob. Which one?
(白宫内阁会议)
什么?这是在开玩笑吗?
What? Is this a joke?
妳一个都不认得
You don't recognize any of them, do you?
那表示妳从来没见过非鲍伯 他不是妳的联络人之一
That means you never met Not Bob. Means he wasn't one of your handlers.
妳在哪听到那个绰号♥的?
Where did you hear that nickname?
好,但是实话换实话?
Okay. Fine. But a truth for a truth?
作梦,这题是我挣来的
Forget it. I earned this one.
名字是桑德葛伊告诉我的
Xander Goi told me the name.
为什么?
Why?
他喝醉了,在崇拜英雄
He was drunk. Hero worshipping.
在保密是王道的局里 人人都知道非鲍伯
At an agency where secrecy is king and everybody knows Not Bob,
他想当那个人
he wanted to be that guy.
但他不是
But he's not.
走吧,我们要迟到了
Come. We're going to be late.
两只狼可以,但三只狼?不行
[Lester] Two wolves. But three wolves? Nah.
雷斯特奇成斯
Lester Kitchens.
我有听说你帮敌人工作,但我不相信
I heard you went to work for the enemy, but I didn't believe it.
对,大概是我想要有未来的工作吧
剧集 | 中情局律师(2022) | 导航列表