剧集 | 中情局律师(2022) | 导航列表
We are tied to each other.
不管你喜不喜欢
Whether you like it or not.
欧文呢?
Where's Owen?
出城了
Out of town.
你知道去哪吗?
Do you know where?
不知道,可能是寒冷的地方
I don't know, probably somewhere cold.
他偷了我的冬季外套
He stole my winter jacket.
谁?吃醋的前任吗?
Who? A jealous ex?
不是,是欧文
No, Owen.
汉娜想知道他去哪了
Hannah's trying to figure out where he went.
日内瓦
Ah! Geneva.
看来这应该是个秘密
Oops, I think that was supposed to be a secret.
我在帮他处理外国制裁的问题
I was helping him with the foreign sanctions issue.
他听起来压力很大 说是攸关生死的事
He sounded pretty stressed about it. Said it was a life-or-death thing.
不要接
-Don't answer.
嗨,妈
Hi, Mom.
我在妳家附近,想说可以载妳去上班
I'm in your neighborhood and I thought I could drive you to work.
真好
Oh, that's nice.
但我现在正要走出家门
But I'm actually just walking out the door right now.
很好,我10分钟就到 或是20分钟,楼下见
Great, I'm ten minutes away. Maybe 20. See you downstairs.
(日内瓦)
-妳在干嘛? -嘿,放轻松,小白脸
-What are you doing? -Hey, just relax, boy toy.
你的掩护身份是小鲜肉
Your cover is literally arm candy,
所以如果我要捏你的手臂 或是掐你的屁♥股♥
so if I want to squeeze your arm or I want to grab your ass...
你都会乐在其中
then you will love it.
等这些事结束,我会向人事部投诉
When this is all over, I'm gonna file a complaint with HR.
祝你好运
Good luck with that.
老鹰降落了
The eagle has landed.
老鹰?
The eagle?
应该说是白♥痴♥吧
More like the idiot.
也是,有点缺乏特务的跩样
Yeah, sort of lacks an operational panache.
而且我们是来支援亨德立克的
Plus, we're here to support Hendricks.
他任务成功对局里好
If he's successful, that's good for the agency.
要办入住
Checking in.
对,但对我们不好
Yeah, but it's bad for us.
我是说,如果他搞定这件事
I mean, if he pulls this off,
我们就碰不了他了
he's gonna be untouchable,
万一他发现我们在监视他 他会埋了我们
and if he finds out we're spying on him, he's gonna bury us.
即使是奈兰派我们来的?
Even though Nyland sent us?
少天真了,法务长不会对我们讲忠诚 Don't be na茂ve.
General Counsel has no allegiance to us.
所以我们必须好自为之
Which is why we have to look out for ourselves.
你要把失败怪在亨德立克头上
You hang the failures on Hendricks
把胜利归于我们
and pin the victories on us.
这个我喜欢,击掌
I like that. Up top.
欢迎来到日内瓦 我是你们这段时间的任务支援
Welcome to Geneva. I'll be your operational support while you're here.
我们有听说
We heard.
桑德,你还记得玛可麦拉杰吧
Xander, you remember Max Meladze.
洩漏案件专员的本名违反协议
Hey, revealing a CO's real name is a fucking breach of protocol.
企图杀害中情局律师也是
So is trying to kill an agency lawyer.
我没有企图杀害中情局律师
I didn't try to kill an agency lawyer.
你有,桑德
Yes, you did, Xander,
因为你以为我爆你的黑资料给欧文 但我没有
because you thought I gave Owen kompromat on you, which I didn't.
现在也还没有 除非你要给我那样做的理由
And I still haven't, but I will if you give me a reason to.
没必要威胁我
There's no need for threats.
我就是靠威胁才来到这里的 所以我会继续用
Well, threats is what got me here so I think I'll stick with them.
但你只要乖乖配合 人人都是赢家,对吧?
But, hey, look, if you play nice, then we all win, no?
好吧
Fine.
我们来讨论计画
Let's go over the plan.
没问题
Sure thing.
明天上午我们去日内瓦银行
Tomorrow, we go to the Bank of Geneva
存取玛可被制裁的帐户之一
and access one of Max's sanctioned accounts,
它会神奇地在早上 10点到11点之间解除制裁
which will magically be unsanctioned between 10 and 11 a.m.
拿到钱之后
Now, once the money is secure,
玛可就会联络勒夫欧罗瓦,安排见面
Max will reach out to Lev Orlova and set a meeting
让她买♥♥通回俄♥罗♥斯♥黑帮的路
so she can buy her way out of the Russian mafia doghouse.
然后我就可以回家睡一星期的觉
And then I get to go home and sleep for a week.
听你讲得好容易
You make it sound easy.
不,我会说是不复杂 但我相信情况会有变
No, I'd say it's uncomplicated, though I am sure that that will change.
克里尔知道我在这吗?
Does Kirill know I'm here?
本地的黑帮老大
The local mafia boss.
就算不知道也会知道了
If he doesn't, he will.
半数员工都是领他的薪水
Half the staff is on his payroll.
所以你们去银行之前要保持低调
So keep a low profile until you hit the bank in the morning.
一切顺利的话 你们午餐时间就会上路
All goes well, you're wheels up by lunchtime.
领♥事♥馆♥有你的电报
Hm. Oh...
Uh, a flash cable came for you at the consulate.
谢了
Thanks.
妳认为他有装窃听器?
You think he bugged the place?
我知道他有装窃听器
I know he bugged the place.
我要去一下领♥事♥馆♥ 我能相信妳不会惹麻烦吗?
I gotta go to the consulate. Can I trust you to stay out of trouble?
当然不能
Absolutely not.
玛可,我说真的
Max, seriously.
妳去泡澡、叫客房♥餐饮、做水疗 我马上回来,好吗?
Take a bath, order room service, go to the spa. I'll be right back, okay?
好,遵命
Yes, sir.
(无讯号♥)
(德国)
(不明来电)
-喂? -你的监视器全被玛可发现了
-Hello? -Max found all your cameras.
我五岁姪女都藏得比你好
My 5-year-old niece could've hid them better.
妳没有姪女
You don't have a niece.
你又知道了?
How the fuck do you know that?
你看过我的档案吗,葛伊?
Have you been in my file, Goi?
妳难道就没看我的吗
Like you haven't been in mine.
我们在竞争同一个职位
We're competing for the same promotion.
拜讬,哪来的竞争
Oh, please. It's no competition.
你是宠物,我是掠食者
You're a house pet. I'm a predator.
那个职位会是我的
The job's gonna be mine,
所以你最好不要搞砸我的行动
so you should really just try not to fuck up my op.
我喜欢妳有自信
I love your confidence,
但那个职位需要圆滑的操作员 而不是驽钝的工具
but the job requires a smooth operator, not a blunt instrument.
嘿!
Yo, yo!
嘿!
Hey!
-气色不错,DG -谢啦
-Looking good, DG. -Thank you.
你先上楼
Head upstairs.
迷你冰箱里有啤酒 不要碰我的无麸质面包
There's beer in the mini-fridge. Don't touch my gluten-free bread.
30分钟后开任务会议
Mission planning meeting in 30.
收到
Copy that.
-那是史坦迪许吗? -对
-Was that Standish? -Yeah.
他的团队刚到
His team just landed.
我们这边会准备好,你那边别搞砸了
We'll be ready for our part, so don't fuck up yours.
抱一个
Big hug.
工作怎么样?
So how's work?
还好
Fine.
妳干嘛带咖啡和酥饼来接我?
Why did you pick me up with a coffee and a pastry?
我们家的猫死了吗?
Did our cat die?
妳跟杰夫怎么样?
How are things with Jeff?
他邀我这周末参加他妹的婚礼
Well, he invited me to his sister's wedding this weekend.
这算是大事吧
So I guess that's a thing.
很好
Wonderful.
我喜欢他跟妳在一起
I like him for you.
好,这下我知道妳有所图了
Okay, now I know you're up to something.
怎么回事?
What's going on?
杰夫是总统的
Jeff is special assistant
经济政策特别助理,对吧?
to the president for economic policy, right?
对
Yeah.
有件事杰夫可以帮我 因为他在白宫做事
There's something Jeff could help me with since he works at the White House.
这件事需要慎重处理
-It requires some delicacy.
所以我觉得最好是透过妳去说
So I feel it's better coming through you.
我要知道上周四有哪些人
I need to know who attended an appropriations meeting
跟幕僚长开拨款会议
with the chief of staff last Thursday.
妳要我帮妳当间谍?
Are you asking me to spy for you?
我是要妳帮个忙
I'm asking for a favor.
我有一个客户 他要知道竞争对手有没有出席
I have a new client. He needs to know if his competition was in the same room.
剧集 | 中情局律师(2022) | 导航列表