剧集 | 中情局律师(2022) | 导航列表
但我很担心你
But I'm worried about you.
你这种一再跳进深水区
This need to jump into the deep end
证明自己的需求,是不健康的
to prove yourself over and over again, it's unhealthy.
-这叫做有野心 -不对
-I think it's ambitious. -[Hannah] No.
我才是有野心,你只是害怕
I'm ambitious. You're just afraid.
感觉不一样
It feels different.
害怕?怕什么?
Afraid? Afraid of what?
我不知道
I don't know.
我真的不知道
Like, I honestly don't know.
我是说
I mean,
-你干嘛要去中情局工作? -因为…
-why did you take a job at the CIA? -Because--
别说是因为你想把双手弄脏
And don't say it was because you wanted to get your hands dirty.
你根本不懂那句话的意思
You had no idea what that meant.
不然问个更简单的 你为什么要当律师?
Or here's an easier one. Why did you even wanna be a lawyer?
妳知道为什么
You know why.
不,我知道你自圆其说的故事
-No. -Mm-hm. I know the story you tell yourself.
但证明你疯老妈错了,不可能是唯一
But proving your crazy mother wrong can't be the only reason
让你做出极端的人生选择的理由
why you make extreme life choices.
-如果就是呢? -那就是蠢到极致
-What if it is? -That would be extremely dumb.
妳要我怎样?
[laughing] What do you want me to do?
说真的,妳要我怎么做?辞职吗?
Seriously, what do you want me to do? Quit?
在我都还没半点成就时?
When I haven't accomplished anything?
天哪,欧文 你可以承认自己犯的错好吗
God, Owen, you're allowed to admit you've made a mistake.
这我没意见
I have no problem doing that.
我才24岁,本来就会犯错
I'm 24, I'm supposed to make mistakes.
大胆出手
Take big swings.
对吧?
Right?
对
Yeah.
我只是担心 中情局会放大你最糟糕的直觉
I just worry that the CIA is gonna amplify your worst instincts.
K街的事务所会立刻挖角你
There are firms on K Street that would snap you up in a second.
他们会付你高薪
They would pay you a fortune.
对,妳走公♥司♥法显然做得超开心
Yeah. Clearly, you're so happy doing corporate law.
我也想要
I'd love to do that too.
好吧,至少我不必担心 拼错字的参议院传票
Okay. At least I don't need to worry about misspelled Senate subpoenas.
拼错字
Misspelled.
怎样?
What?
我要用这招来找她
That's how I find her.
我要走了
I have to go.
我喜欢妳关心我,希望我平安
I love that you care about me and you want me to be safe.
谢啦
Thank you.
-唷! -又是你?
-Yo! -You again?
-嗨 -有新的名字要查吗?
-[Owen] Yeah. Hi. -Got a new name to run?
没有,同一个名字,但有点变化
No. Same name, bit of a twist.
有人♥大♥费周章把玛可的名字 从系统中删除
See, somebody went through a lot of effort to purge Max's name from the system,
但他们每份报告 每份备忘录、每封外站电报
but what are the odds they spelled it correct in every report,
都拼对字的机率有多大?
every memo to file, every station cable?
-不可能 -没错
-Non-existent. -Exactly.
他们很有可能只删除了 有把她名字拼对的纪录
Chances are, they only erased the records with her name spelled the right way.
所以我列了一百个 拼错字的名单给你查
So I have comprised a list of 100 misspellings for you to run.
你有想到我漏掉的随时加进去
Add any in that you think I might have missed.
-这招其实很聪明 -谢谢
-This is actually really smart. -Thank you.
艾蜜莉亚?嗨
-[knocks on door] -[Owen] Amelia? Hi.
-我想我们还没正式介绍过 -欧文
-I don't think we've officially met. -Owen.
-嗨 -嗨
-Hi. -Hi.
把门关上
Shut the door.
薇欧蕾说过你可能会过来
Violet said you might be stopping by.
对,我需要一点建议
Yes. I could use a little advice.
但先警告妳 我必须稍微过度分享,可以吗?
But warning, I have to overshare a little. Is that okay?
可以,在你开口前 我们应该先订下基本规则
Sure. Before you do, we should lay out ground rules.
-好 -我需要浪漫
-Okay. -I need romance.
不用太多,我没时间认真谈感情
Not a lot, I don't have time for anything serious,
但我们开始交往的话 你就得付出努力
but you'll have to put in some effort if we start dating.
薇欧蕾跟妳说我有兴趣?
Violet told you I was interested?
对,你不会以为我会白白帮你吧
Yeah. You don't think I'd help you for nothing.
不…当然不是
No, no, no. Of course not.
我只是还在学习这里的行事作风
I'm just-- I'm still learning how things work here.
相信我,这样比较容易
Trust me, it's so much easier this way.
去年我跟大药厂的人交往
I dated a guy who worked in Big Pharma,
我每周要写的接触报告 根本是一场恶梦
and the weekly contact reports I had to write were a fucking nightmare. Wow...
我喜欢浪漫
Well, I'm a big fan of romance.
确认有火花很重要
It's important to make sure that there's a spark.
真正的亲密感需要心灵上的连结
Real intimacy requires a mental connection.
够了,不用搞得那么肉麻
Okay. Don't get all touchy-feely.
我只求偶尔吃饭看电影
I'm just looking for dinner and a movie once in a while.
所以我们这周挑一晚出去 你选个好餐厅
So we'll go out one night this week, you pick a nice place.
不要太热门,我不追流行
Not somewhere to be seen. I don't do trendy.
东西一定要好吃,我是饕客
And the food's gotta be good. I'm an eater.
了解
Got it.
可以谈公事了吗?
To business?
你需要什么?
What do you need?
-这跟你的破车轮有关? -对
-Is this about your squeaky wheel? -Yeah.
她以前是线人 因为杀人被关在亚利桑那
She's a former asset in prison for murder in Arizona.
我要把她的案子升到联邦层级 才能在必要时撤销告诉
I need her case to go federal so I can drop the charges if need be.
好,我会联络 司法部本部的阿奈雅贝尔
Okay, I'll call A'Nyah Bell at Main Justice.
但我不会告诉她最后那一段
But I won't tell her that last part.
只说基于国♥家♥安♥全♥理由 我们必须把这个案子升级
Just that we need to get this case elevated for national security reasons.
我们可以让司法部直接接手案子?
We can actually have the Justice Department take over a case?
不能,但我可以让阿奈雅认为 这么做有利升官
No, but I can totally make A'Nyah think that bigfooting it is a good career move.
-你的线人叫什么名字? -玛可欣麦拉杰
-What's your asset's name? -It's Maxine Meladze.
麦片-拉皮条-杰克
M-E-L-A-D-Z-E.
她现在在佩里维尔
She's at Perryville right now.
-了解 -谢谢
-Got it. -Thanks.
你是接吻高手吧?
You're a good kisser, right?
你不是那种上来就张嘴伸舌头的人?
You're not one of those who comes in open-mouth and piledriver tongue?
天哪,不是,我讨厌那样
God, no. No, I hate that.
我高中交过一个女生 感觉她想吃掉我的脸
I dated a girl in high school, felt like she was trying to eat my face.
我比较细腻
I'm more subtle.
我很期待
Looking forward to it.
好
Yeah.
跟艾蜜莉亚谈得怎么样?
-[gasps] -Hey. How'd it go with Amelia?
超神的,已经在筹备婚礼了 你想当伴郎吗?
Magical. Already planning the wedding. You wanna be the best man?
-她要帮你? -对
-Is she gonna help you with your thing? -Yes.
那就好,很高兴我们能牵上线
[Violet] Good. Good. I'm glad we could provide the hookup.
谢谢你们的安排
Thank you for the connect.
-这最好不是又是空的 -不完全是
-This better not be another empty file. -Not completely.
-但查到的纪录比我想的少 -就这样?
-But I got fewer results than I thought. -This is it?
有人♥大♥费周章 把拼错字的也做了归类
Someone went to the trouble of classifying misspellings too.
只漏掉一份,西里尔字母害的
They just missed one. Cyrillic's a bitch.
好,但这几乎都被涂黑了
Yeah, man, this is heavily redacted.
-我要怎么拿到原版的? -我爱莫能助
-How do I get the original? -Above my pay grade.
但底下有提到一个案件专员没被涂黑
There is a case officer mentioned that isn't redacted, at the bottom.
谢啦
Thank you.
长官,我需要去维也纳
[Owen] Sir, I need to go to Vienna.
不需要,用电♥话♥就好
No, you don't. Use the telephone.
长官,这个对话 你不会想要冒着被拦截的风险
Sir, this is a conversation you don't wanna risk getting intercepted.
我可以给你更多细节 但这样你就会知道
I can give you more specifics, but then you'd be in the loop
之后你可能会想要否认的事情
on some things that you might want deniability on later.
你在耍我吗? 我需要担心你的企图吗?
Are you playing me? Do you have an agenda I need to worry about?
没有,我只是想做好 你雇我来做的工作
No. Sir, I'm just trying to do the job that you hired me for.
好,再跟我多说一些
Okay. Tell me a little more.
有个案件专员在维也纳 可能是关键人物
There's a case officer in Vienna who might be the key to understanding
弄清楚我这个破车轮有多危险
just how dangerous my squeaky wheel is.
好,去吧
Okay. Go.
但是要小心
But be careful.
维也纳是谍报圈的奥♥运♥场
Vienna is the espionage Olympics,
每个外国情报单位都会派出全明星
where every foreign intelligence agency sends their all-stars.
所以不要耍花招
So don't get cute.
-办完事就离开,懂吗? -是,长官
-Do your business and get out. Understand? -Yes, sir.
-像是坠机 -哪个岛?
-It's like a plane crash. Yeah. -His island?
-你在干嘛? -在找我的黑色护照
-What the hell are you doing? -I am looking for my black passport.
剧集 | 中情局律师(2022) | 导航列表