剧集 | 中情局律师(2022) | 导航列表
因为你没跟大夜班警卫 在同一个读书会
You're not in a book club with the overnight guard.
你有读书会?却没邀我?我好伤心
You have a book club? You didn't invite me? I... I'm devastated.
我可以邀你,只要你帮我拍到 财政部总部的现金室
I still could.
If you help me get a picture in the cash room at the Main Treasury.
-海外资产控制办公室无权进入 -我们不同组
-OFAC doesn't have access. -We're on different teams.
那又怎样?双面间谍很性感
So what? Double agents are sexy.
兄弟
[Owen] Hey, buddy.
嗨,欧文,浪荡子室友
Hi. Owen. Prodigal roommate.
莱纳斯,我跟泰伦斯是财政部同事
Linus. I work with Terence at Treasury.
他客气了 他是海外资产控制办公室的大咖
He's being modest. He's a big deal at OFAC.
了不起
[Owen] Good for you.
是啊
Yeah.
我去看萝拉拿到国安局的挑战币没
I'm gonna go see if Laura got that NSA challenge coin.
-他很帅 -你死到临头了
-He's cute. -And you're a dead man walking.
我的精神喊话没用
Clearly my pep talk didn't work.
刷汉娜的信♥用♥卡♥泡妞 就算是你也太残忍♥了
Using Hannah's credit card for a hookup is cruel, even for you.
-拜讬,不是那样的 -别跟我说,去跟她说
-Come on. That's not what happened. -Don't tell me, tell her.
她不想跟你讲话
She does not wanna talk to you.
妳不用去崇拜某个变♥态♥参议员吗?
Don't you have some creepy senator to go worship?
我听说你在晚宴的独角戏失败了
I heard your little one-act play at the gala failed.
史穆特确定你是无名小卒
Smoot confirmed you're still a nobody,
他们在准备新的听证会日期 就等我们安排
so they're ready for a new hearing date just as quickly as we schedule it.
妳帮心理变♥态♥做事不会睡不着吗?
Don't you lose sleep working for a psychopath?
你以为奈兰有比较好吗? 在华府人人都只为自己着想
You think Nyland's any better? Everyone in D.C. is out for themselves.
-包括你在内 -谢谢妳的金玉良言
-Including you. -Thank you for your wise words.
-可以让我们谈一下吗? -没关系
-Can we have a minute now? -It's fine.
-抱歉,我知道妳气炸了 -你在道哪个歉?
-I'm sorry. I know you're pissed. -What are you sorry about, Owen?
是骗我?饭店帐单?
Lying to me? The hotel bill?
还是用我的信♥用♥卡♥ 跟俄♥国♥女人开房♥间?
Or using my credit card to sleep with some Russian woman?
没有,那是工作,我睡在沙发上
That did not happpen, it was for work. I slept on the couch.
你不用骗我,我已经不是你女友了
You don't have to lie to me. I am not your girlfriend anymore.
汉娜,我没有骗妳
Hannah, I'm not lying to you.
她是我被迫要照顾的前线人
She's a former asset that I was forced to babysit.
她是我的灾星
She's the bane of my existence.
我以为我甩掉她了 结果又被拖回凤♥凰♥城
I thought I got rid of her, and then I was dragged back to Phoenix.
她听起来很性感
Well, she sounded sexy.
-她本人性感吗? -没有,她很疯狂
-Is she sexy? -No, she's crazy.
-你就爱疯狂 -我没有
-You have a thing for crazy. -I do not.
别逼我列出你干过的疯狂事蹟
Don't make me go through the laundry list of hot and crazy you mowed through.
我那是在消化情伤
I... I was processing our breakup.
妳是我谈过最认真的一段恋情 我当时是要忘记妳
You're the most serious relationship I ever had. I was trying to get over you.
我真的很抱歉
I am really sorry.
我不该要妳帮忙刷♥卡♥
I never should've asked for your credit card,
不该把妳扯进我的工作
never should've involved you in my work.
我还在摸索这份工作、我的人生
I'm still figuring out this job, figuring out my life,
我犯过很多错 但目前为止最糟的就是伤害妳
and I've made a lot of mistakes, but, by far, the worst one is hurting you.
我该拿你怎么办?
What am I gonna do with you?
我明知道不该试着救你
I know better than to keep trying to fix you.
却还是这样
But here I am,
期许你能后振作起来
invested in the guy that you could be, if you just got your shit together.
所以请你振作一点吧
So get your shit together.
不,我想到此为止了
No, I think... I think we're good.
对,我不让妳喝了
Okay. I'm gonna cut you off.
好,但你得帮我解寻宝游戏
Fine. But you have to help me with the scavenger hunt.
没问题,请说
-[clears throat] -Sure. Yeah. Please.
这里有一个跟中情局有关的 克罗诺斯甜甜圈?不对
Oh, there's, like, a CIA thingy here. Donus Kronus? No...
-克里普托斯甜甜圈? -克里普托斯
-Kryptos Donuts? -Kryptos.
那是什么鬼?
What the fuck is that?
是兰利的一座雕像 上面是未解开的密♥码♥
It's a sculpture at Langley of an unsolved encrypted message.
位在中情局大厅的甜甜圈店
The donut shop in the CIA lobby
卖♥♥的甜甜圈上面 有用糖粉做成的密♥码♥
sells a donut that has the code out of powdered sugar.
只有在中情局工作的人买♥♥得到
You can only get it if you work at the CIA.
-我可以帮妳买♥♥ -亨德立克先生
-I'll just grab a bag of them. You know? -[man] Mr. Hendricks.
他才刚到
He just got here.
可以请你等一下吗?
Can you just give me a minute, please?
-不行 -不行也得行
-No can do. -Yeah, can do.
我在跟朋友讲话,讲完了就会过去
I'm talking to my friend. I'll come when it's over.
-幕僚长可以等 -不行
-The chief of staff can fucking wait. -No, he can't.
-他可以等,你干嘛…不要 -欧文,没关系
-Yeah, he can. What are you--? No. -Owen. It's fine.
谁说没关系,我很抱歉又这样
It's not okay. I'm sorry, again.
我会带甜甜圈给妳
I'll bring you some donuts.
我说得很清楚
[Mills] I was very clear. If the president needs to call you about this,
如果总统问你这件事 你就会知道自己很重要
you will find yourself primaried.
那是凤梨可乐达吗?
Is that a piña colada?
对,你要喝吗?
Yeah, you want some?
不要,你查到什么?
No. What have you found?
好
Yeah.
其实我想先问 你跟史穆特参议员有多熟?
Uh-- Actually, first... How well do you know Senator Smoot?
熟到知道他不是 供出我中情局绰号♥的混♥蛋♥
Well enough to know he is not the asshole who gave your asset my CIA nickname.
好,他发传票给我 主要是针对我老板
Okay. He sent me a subpoena, mostly to get at my boss.
它会妨碍到我,所以我希望把它撤销
But it's gonna jam me up, so I'd like for it to go away.
Permanently.
还要他别来烦法务长办公室
And for him to leave the OGC alone for a while.
筹码很好用对吧?
Leverage is nice, isn't it?
是啊
Yeah.
所以你可以让他收手吗?
So can you make him stand down?
可以,他会抗♥议♥,但没问题
Yeah. He'll squawk, but, yeah.
很好
Great.
违反安全协议的案件专员
The case officer that broke security protocol
把你旧绰号♥告诉线人的是桑德葛伊
and told an asset your former nickname is Xander Goi.
从来没听过,你相信消息来源吗?
Never heard of him. You trust the source?
-消息来源就是前线人 -所以不能信任她
-The source is the former asset. -Which means you don't trust her.
但这很合理
Except this makes sense.
我去维也纳问桑德关于线人的事
I went to Vienna to speak to Xander about the asset,
紧接着
and the next thing I know,
在去机场的路上就有人想杀我
someone tries to kill me on the way to the airport.
有意思
Interesting.
听起来除了我的中情局绰号♥ 葛伊还隐瞒了很多事
Sounds like Goi has a lot more to hide than my CIA nickname.
好,我会处理
Okay, I'll handle it.
长官,你…请见谅
Sir, when you-- Forgive me.
你说的“处理”是指打电♥话♥去骂他
When you say "handle it," you mean you'll call and yell at him,
还是趁他买♥♥甜点的时候下毒?
or are you gonna poison needle jam him on a pastry run?
法务长办公室最近好像挺乱的
Things seem hectic over at the OGC lately.
如果我桌上可以有一份
Could be good for me to have a clear picture
清楚的潜在问题报告就好了
of potential problems that might land on my desk.
-你是在问我…? -你证明了自己很有用
-Is that--? Are you asking me--? -You've proven yourself useful.
我是在问你要不要继续
I'm asking if you'd like to continue.
谢谢夸奖,长官
Well, I appreciate that, sir.
但我太尊敬奈兰先生 不可能背着他搞鬼
But I have too much respect for Mr. Nyland to do anything behind his back.
很好,你过关了
Good. You passed.
奈兰是我朋友 我绝对不会要你背叛他
Nyland's a friend. I'd never actually ask you to betray him.
我们谈完了
-We're done. -[alarm chimes]
你可以喝你的凤梨可乐达了
You can drink your piña colada.
成为线人的第一步是文书作业
[Dawn] The first step to becoming an official asset is paperwork.
填写表格,包括完整历史在内
Dozens of forms to fill out, including a full history.
然后心理评估,最后是测谎
Then you'll go through a psych eval, and finally you'll get polygraphed.
也是风险最大的部分
The riskiest part.
对我来说不是,我靠说谎吃饭的
Not for me. I lie for a living.
椅子上会有感应器 测量妳的括约肌反应
There's literally a sensor on the chair to measure your sphincter response.
我的什么?
My what?
屁♥股♥紧缩
Your butt pucker.
如果要把玛可当做新线人
If we're trying to slip Max in as a brand new asset,
我们对网罗她的背景说法要一致吧?
don't we all have to be on the same page about her recruitment backstory?
对,我们会说 在情蒐的时候冒出她的名字
Yes, we'll say her name came up in intelligence gathering,
我们发现她在牢里
we did a little digging and discovered that she was in prison.
-我们就把她弄出来交换… -不对,我们没有把她弄出来
-We got her out in exchange for-- -No, we didn't get her out.
是在她的案子被撤销后
When her case was thrown out,
行动处才有机会网罗她
it created an opportunity for Operations to recruit her.
什么?谁会带小孩来中情局啊?
What? Wha-- Who brings a kid to the CIA?
有人没看电邮,今天是家庭日
Someone doesn't check his e-mails. It's Family Day.
验证玛可的好日子 因为满屋子都是平民
The perfect day to vet Max because they've scrubbed the office for civilians.
剧集 | 中情局律师(2022) | 导航列表