剧集 | 中情局律师(2022) | 导航列表
Excuse me.
这是我朋友汉娜
And this is my friend, Hannah.
柯普兰,相信你认识我父母尼尔和梅
Copeland. I believe you know my parents Neil and Mei.
是,他们多年来
Uh, yes. They have been very generous
都有对我的竞选慷慨解囊
to my campaign over the years.
-你怎么会认识欧文? -他…
-How do you know Owen? -Oh, he, uh...
帮我处理过一个保密问题
helped me out with a classification issue.
我很乐意帮忙
And I was happy to do it.
你看,是柯林斯法官
Oh, look. Justice Collins.
他好喜欢你,我们应该过去打个招呼
He loves you. We should probably go say hi.
-没问题 -很高兴认识你
-Absolutely. -It was so nice to meet you.
我也是
You too.
祝你有美好的夜晚
Have a great night.
这个欧文亨德立克到底是什么人?
Who the hell is this Owen Hendricks kid?
这个嘛
Well...
他显然不是无名小卒
he's clearly not a nobody.
给我搞清楚他到底有多大咖
So find out how much of a somebody he is.
我猜我错了
[Lester] I guess I was wrong.
这不是世界末日
It's not the end of the world.
我们可以把这个烫手山芋丢给欧文
I suppose we could hot potato this thing over to Owen.
等等
Hold on.
妳查到什么了?
You find something?
根据技术服务办公室的特许状
Uh, according to the Charter at the OTS,
在测试结束之后
an incident report isn't required to be filed
才需要提交事件报告
until after a test is concluded.
那个人断了手臂 测试就结束了,不是吗?
Guy got his arm ripped off. The test is concluded, isn't it?
严格来说,测试是从 TIM开机那一瞬间开始
Technically, the test began the moment TIM was turned on,
要到TIM关机之后才算正式结束
and isn't officially over until after TIM is turned off.
[phone ringing]
喂?
Hello?
-我是OGC的薇欧蕾艾伯纳 -妳好
-[Violet] It's Violet Ebner from the OGC. -Oh, hi.
测试真的还在进行中吗?
Is it true the test is still underway?
严格来说我猜是吧
Uh, I mean, technically, I guess.
不行…
No. No, no, no.
不能说“我猜”
There is no "I guess."
根据技术服务办公室的科学参数
Based on the scientific parameters at the OTS,
TIM的测试还在进行中吧?
TIM's test is still underway?
对,直到我们把他关机
Yes. Until we shut him off.
-如果不做呢? -不做什么?
-And what if you don't? -Don't what?
把他关机
Shut him off.
如果你永远不把他关机 测试就不会结束
If you never shut him off, then the test won't end.
我猜是吧
I mean, I guess.
是啦
Yes.
-万一电池没电怎么办? -对
-What about when the battery dies? -Uh, right.
他什么时候会没电?
When does he run out of juice?
永远不会,这是新科技
Never. This is new technology.
那你就这样做
[Violet] Here's what you're gonna do:
把TIM锁进柜子里
Lock TIM in a closet.
要锁多久?
For how long?
到我退休为止
Until I retire.
[clears throat]
Get Down On It" playing over speakers]
♪ Get down on it ♪
♪ Get down on it ♪
♪ Get down on it... ♪
你对自己很满意吧?
You feel quite pleased with yourself, don't you?
我是对我们很满意,好吗?
Oh, I'm pleased with us, okay?
但是在他撤销传票之前 我们都不算是脱离困境
But we're not out of the woods until he pulls the subpoena.
记得我们宪法考试前临时抱佛脚吗?
Remember when we were cramming for the Constitutional Law exam?
-记得 -唸到几近疯狂都没睡觉
-Yeah. -Half-crazed, no sleep.
你还逼我们出去
And you made us go out.
-带我们溜进那个小孩的成年礼 -天哪
-Snuck us into that kid's bar mitzvah. -Oh, my God.
我怎么忘得了?
How could I forget?
我跟他希伯来学校半数的女生跳舞了
I danced with half the girls at his Hebrew school.
超开心的
-That was so much fun. -Mm-hm.
我们有再像那样开心过吗?
Are we ever gonna have fun like that again?
我们现在就在开心啊
We're having fun right now.
有时候我会担心好日子都过去了
Sometimes, I worry all the good times are behind me.
我很努力的要当一个负责任的大人
I'm trying so hard to become a responsible adult,
我觉得一旦做到那样
I feel like once I get there,
我就会发现自己不再享受年轻
I'll realize I didn't enjoy being young.
所以妳才要有我在啊
Well, that's why you have me. Hey.
确保妳永远不会长大
Make sure you never grow up.
对,所以我才要有你在
Yeah, that's why I have you.
有杀人执照的彼得潘
A Peter Pan with a license to kill.
我跟妳说过了,我是律师
I told you. I'm a lawyer.
不是间谍
Not a spy.
♪ How you gonna do it If you really don't wanna dance ♪
♪ By standing on the wall? ♪
♪ Get your back up off the wall ♪
♪ Tell me ♪
我查到名字了
I got a name.
妳的证人叫丹尼伍德洛
Your witness is Danny Woodrow.
他独居在旗杆市外破旧的小拖车里
He lives alone in a shitty little trailer outside Flagstaff.
很好
That's perfect.
Spasiba.
好
All right.
妳先请
Oh. After you.
真不敢相信你让国防部长跳道基舞
I cannot believe you got the Secretary of Defense to Dougie.
他有那个天份,很会跳
He had it in him. He's got some serious skill.
我只希望他鼠蹊部拉伤不严重
I just hope that groin pull wasn't serious.
我们预订披萨
What do you say we pre-order some pizza
回家追原版的《爱卡莉》怎么样?
and fire up some OG iCarly when we get home?
可以啊,也许…
Oh, I mean, we could, maybe--
听起来很棒
That's sounds amazing.
只是我…
I just-- I actually...
之后还有事
made plans for after.
晚一点,是一个同事
For later. Yeah-- It was a co-worker...
答应要帮我处理工作问题,妳认识她
promised to help me with a work problem. You actually know her.
艾蜜莉亚,前几天跟我吃晚餐的女生
Amelia. The woman that I went to dinner with a few days ago.
但妳带我来出席 所以如果不行的话…
But you brought me to your thing, so if that's not cool--
天哪,不会 别傻了,我有更多披萨可以吃
Oh, my God, no. Don't be crazy. More pizza for me.
杰夫可能也会过来,你去吧
And Jeff might come over. You're good.
从白宫来
-From the White House. -[clears throat]
[cell phone buzzing]
我靠
Holy shit.
成功了,史穆特把听证会往后延两周
Um, it worked. Smoot pushed the hearing back two weeks.
太棒了
Wow, that's great.
如果他直接取消掉会更棒,对吧?
It would've been better if he canceled the thing entirely, right?
欧文,见好就收
Owen, take the win.
妳说得对
You're right.
-我可以送妳回家 -不用,我叫优步,不过…
-I can give you a ride home. -No, I'm gonna Uber. But...
-我们明天见 -汉娜,我…
-I'll see you tomorrow. -Hannah, I...
希望你今晚玩得很开心
I hope you had a splashing good time.
车来了
Here you are, folks.
谢谢
Thank you.
[engine revving]
[tires screech]
上车
[Dawn] Climb in.
你会怕还真可爱,但我只是想谈一谈
It's cute that you're scared, but I just want to talk.
[clears throat]
-妳跟踪我?为什么? -对
-[Owen] Were you following me? Why? -Yeah.
我是控制狂,尤其牵扯到任务安全
I'm a control freak, especially when it comes to operational security.
你是未知数
You're a wild card.
你在叶门也没有带来信任感
And you didn't inspire confidence in Yemen.
所以我要做尽职调查
So... I'm doing my due diligence.
从来没想过你会穿正装出席这种活动
Gotta say, I never saw you as a guy to attend a black tie thing like this.
让我紧张 你还有什么是我不知道的?
Which makes me nervous. What else don't I know about you?
放心,我不是这种人 我是跟室友去的
You can relax, it wasn't my thing. I came with a roommate.
-跟你上过床的那个? -别碰我的档案
-The one you used to sleep with? -Stay out of my file.
还有我的办公室
-And my office. -[tires screeching]
告诉我
Tell me something.
你为什么要当律师?
Why the fuck are you a lawyer?
你有进行动处的背景
You got the background for Operations.
老爸是殉职军人
Dead Army dad,
个性过分逞强
overdeveloped sense of bravado,
有灵活的道德标准,所以…
flexible moral compass. So...
你怎么会想要成为 在职场人见人厌的家伙
Why do you wanna be the guy everybody hates at work,
剧集 | 中情局律师(2022) | 导航列表