剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
对
Yeah.
你跟公鸡哭着求我
You and Rooster begged and cried
保证说以后再也不会不干家务了
and swore up and down you'd never skip your chores again.
你妈当时说可以等露营回来以后再让你们俩禁足
Your mom said I could ground you after we came back.
但我决定教训你们俩一下
But I was determined to teach you a lesson,
因为我觉得当父亲的就该那么做
'cause I thought that's what a father was supposed to do.
后来
And then...
第二年你们俩退出童子军了
Then the next year came and you were both out of the Scouts.
所以我们就从来没去露营
So, we never went.
所以呢
So?
那是我们增进父子感情的一次机会
It was a chance we had to grow closer.
相反我却让我们父子间更加疏远了
And, instead, I drove us further apart.
我们永远都无法有关于露营的回忆
It's a memory we'll never have...
也永远都回不到那个时候了
and a time we'll never get back.
那只是一次露营
It's just one trip.
还有那场比赛
And the thing you remember most
让你印象最深的
about winning your conference championship...
是我在停车场大声训你
is me yelling at you in the parking lot.
还有上次公鸡自己负责经营牧场时
And when Rooster got his own ranch,
我没祝贺他
instead of telling him congratulations...
而是说他没那个本事
I told him he wasn't ready.
类似的事我还能再讲出50件来
I can give you 50 more examples of the same thing.
想听关于如何抚养女儿的建议吗
You want some advice on how to raise your daughter?
别像我一样
Do the opposite of what I did.
老爸
Dad...
我改变不了过去
I can't change the past.
但我可以为了将来尝试做出改变
But I can try to make some changes for the future.
彼得森牧场是属于你的
The Peterson Ranch is yours.
你告诉丽萨你同意了
You told Lisa it's okay?
没有 我跟她说不卖♥♥了
No, I told her I wasn't selling it,
因为我要把它留给两个儿子
because I was leaving it to my sons.
天呀
Holy shit.
你按照自己的想法经营
You run it how you see fit.
我就只是你暴脾气的邻居
I'll just be your grumpy neighbor
要是你越过地界了 我就开枪打你
who will shoot at you if you come on my land.
你说真的吗
You serious?
牧场的命运就看你们兄弟俩了
Sink or swim, it's on you and your brother.
这正是我们想要的 - 那样的话
That's all we ever wanted. - Well...
你现在如愿了
You got it now.
谢谢
Thank you.
恭喜你就要有女儿了
Congratulations on your daughter.
我等不及要见见她了
I can't wait to meet her.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你 老爸
I love you, too, Dad.
你不会后悔的
You won't regret it.
我们会给你长脸的
We'll make you proud.
我知道你们会的
I know you will.
妈呀 我要打电♥话♥告诉公鸡
Oh, shit. I gotta call Rooster.
明天第一件事 就是要清理好西边草场
First thing tomorrow, we gotta disc up that west pasture.
等一下 第一件事应该是
Oh, wait a minute. The first thing you wanna do is...
算了 你的想法是对的
You know what? That's a perfectly fine idea.
知道吗 你说的对
You know what? You're right.
第一件事是
The first thing we gotta do
应该像诺依曼山那样 给牛打上电子标签
is those electrical cow tags like Neumann's Hill.
我还是不知道你们在干什么的好
Maybe it's better if I don't know what you're doing.
嘿 乔安妮
Hey, Joanne.
嘿 博
Hey, Beau.
那个喂食器是为我弄的
Is that bird feeder for me
还是你只是为了把乌鸦引过来当靶子练枪法
or you just trying to lure in the crows for target practice?
两者皆有不行吗
Why can't it be both?
我想着可以让你早上起床
I was thinking you could wake up in the morning,
边坐着喝咖啡边看鸟
and sit out here with your cup of coffee and watch the birds.
这太贴心了
That is just too sweet.
就像你的咖啡一样
Just like your coffee.
这个真漂亮
It's really beautiful.
看看这些细节
Look at the detail.
我喜欢那个小小的 上面写着"私闯会被枪击"的警告牌
Oh, I like the little "Trespassers will be shot" Sign.
我当童子军的时候每年都会做这个
We used to make one of those things every year when I was a boy scout.
我还能用松木做一辆车出来
I could also make a pinewood derby car...
可能比你那辆雪佛兰车还好
that would probably run better than your Chevy.
我把彼得森牧场给两个儿子了
I gave the Peterson Ranch to the boys.
他们俩得到了一间牧场 我只拿到了这个喂鸟器
They got a ranch? I just got this bird feeder?
别忘了 你还得到了我
Oh, don't forget. You also get me.
天呀 真是太划算了
Boy, they made out like bandits.
感谢你给我的所有建议
I appreciate all your advice.
非常有帮助 而且你是对的
It was helpful and you were right.
我知道 所以我才给你那些建议
I know. That's why I said it.
我希望你留在我家
I want you to stay here.
我想让你成为我人生的一部分
I want you to be a part of my life.
要是之前我没把这个说清楚 我很抱歉
I'm sorry if I haven't made that clear.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
我也想留在这里
I wanna stay here, too.
还有抱歉之前我把你点的炸鸡牛排
And sorry I left your chicken fried steak
在上菜口放了20分钟才端给你
in the window for 20 minutes
所以上桌的时候已经凉了
so it was nice and cool when I served it to you.
是啊 抱歉我也没给你小费
Yeah, and I'm sorry I didn't leave a tip.
听着
Look...
我知道自己还要努力
I know I'm a work in progress,
但我希望你知道我在努力
but I want you to know I am working at it.
每次我想把你丢进水里让你沉下去
Every time I try to throw you in the water,
你都能自己又爬回船上来
you just flop right back in the boat.
我以前也是这么教两个儿子学游泳的
Just like when I was teachin' the boys how to swim.
妈呀
Shit...
我还真是个差劲的老爸
I really was a horrible father.
嘿 公鸡 - 我的妈呀
Hey, Rooster. - Jesus Christ!
你吓死我了
You scared the shit out of me.
你有两个选项
So, you got two choices.
要么你拿上这个包走人
You either take that bag and disappear,
要么你就空手消失
or you could just disappear.
给你两个选项怎么样
How about you got two choices?
从我家滚出去 不然我打掉你的牙
You get the fuck out of my cabin or I can kick in all your teeth.
这样你看起来就像个彻头彻尾的瘾君子了
And we'll make this meth-head look of yours complete.
好吧
Well, then...
我只会再说一次
I'll just say it again.
拿上包走人
Take the bag and disappear
否则你就消失
or you disappear.
公鸡
Rooster...
要是你把这事说出去
you tell anyone about this,
我就从你的家人开始下手
and I'll start with your family
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表