剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
什么事
What thing?
发电机的事就当没发生过
The generator thing. It never happened.
发电机 他干什么了
Generator? What the hell did he do?
他可没说这事要保密
Well, he didn't tell me not to mention it,
但我现在倒真希望他说了
although now I'm wishing that he had.
你最好还是去问他吧
It's probably better if you talk to him about it.
我都不跟朋友聊天 为什么该去问我儿子
I don't talk to my friends. Why should I talk to my son?
他干什么了 - 听着不是什么大事
What'd he do? - Look, it's not a big deal.
他没问过我们 就借走了我们的发电机
He borrowed one of our generators without asking.
他偷了一台发电机吗
He stole a generator?
他解释说你们当时有点拮据
He explained to me that you guys were in a bind.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
不用担心我们会撤销指控的
Don't worry. We're gonna drop the charges.
不必了 - 什么
Don't. - What?
别撤销指控
Don't drop the charges.
该让他付出点代价了
It's time he learned that his actions had consequences.
听着这不关我什么事
Beau, it is none of my business,
但我愿意不追究这件事
but I am willing to let this go.
我不愿意
I'm not.
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表