剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
别朝对方嚷嚷
Don't yell at each other
还有尿裤子了要举手吗
and raise your hand when you piss your pants?
跟老人院的规矩一样
Same rules as a retirement home.
在帆布床上睡觉
Sleeping on a cot,
一辈子的东西都装在一个旅行包里
whole life in a duffel bag,
什么都没有管制
and no control over anything.
我感觉又回到了越南
I feel like I'm in Vietnam all over again.
还有越共 联邦应急管理局来了
Well, here come the Viet Cong. FEMA's showing up.
天啊 好像我们的情况还不够糟似的
Good Lord. As if we're not fucked enough,
政♥府♥居然也派人来了
now they're sending in the government.
我说不好
I don't know.
也许他们这次来会有助于赈灾
Maybe this time, they'll come in and help with the disaster relief
给民众们带来正面影响
and have a positive impact on the community.
我不能无所事事地坐在这里
I can't stand sitting around here doing nothing.
我听见你说的话了
I hear you.
虽然不是很清楚 但我听到了
Not too well, but I do hear ya.
这地方乱成一锅粥了 现在水压已经开始减弱了
This place is a mess! We're already losing water pressure.
我想就算用公鸡那个集体淋浴的办法 也撑不了多久
I don't think it's gonna last, even if we do Rooster's group shower idea.
沙琳说了 集体祷告快开始了
Oh, Charlene said to say prayer group is starting,
叫你确认你戴了助听器
and to make sure that your hearing aid is on
这样祷告时你就不会说三遍阿门了
so you don't say amen three times during the prayer.
情到深处 不由自主
Oh, when the spirit moves me, the spirit moves me.
只要能把你从我这儿支走就行
As long as it moves you away from me.
既然我马上就要祷告求神宽恕了
Well, since I'm about to go pray for forgiveness,
你个混球
you're an asshole.
你不一起来吗 - 阿门
I guess that means you won't be joining us? - Amen.
谢谢 - 嗯哼
Thank you. - Mmm-hmm.
给你 - 谢谢
Here you go. - Thank you.
嘿 柯尔特 - 嘿 两位
Oh, hey, Colt. - Hey, guys.
嘿 达琳呢?
Hey, where's, uh, where's Darlene?
她带孩子们去她男朋友家了
Oh, she took her kids to her boyfriend's house.
这样要是大火烧过来
That way if the fire gets too close,
他们可以开车就跑
they can hitch it up and drive away.
我们不如就住在房♥车里多好
Why don't we all just live in trailers?
你们怎么样
So, how you guys holding up?
考虑到目前所有情况我们还好
All things considered, we're doing okay.
我们更想安全地待在自己家里 但来这儿也还好
We'd rather be safe in our own home, but silver lining,
给大家派发毯子 也算进我的社区服务时间里
handing out blankets counts toward my community service.
你怎么样
How you been?
我挺好的
I've been good.
我一直在上兽医助手的培训课
Um, I've actually been taking some classes to be a vet assistant.
什么 - 有天甚至可能当上兽医
What? - Maybe even a vet someday.
哇哦
Wow.
到时候你能开处方吗 - 能啊
You'll be able to write prescriptions? - Yeah.
是给动物开处方 柯尔特
For animals, Colt.
你肯定没试过给马用的镇静剂和红牛一起喝
You never had a horse tranquilizer and a Red Bull.
我管那东西叫困倦野马
I call it a Sleepy Bronco.
应该叫极声呼救才对
It sounds like it should be called a Cry for Help.
你其他方面都好吗
How's everything else?
挺好的
It's good. Yeah.
我挺忙的
I've been busy.
我们把彼得森牧场买♥♥了下来
We bought that Peterson Ranch. And...
在筹备婚礼
Planning for the wedding.
我现在能做20个引体向上了
I'm up to like 20 pull-ups now.
艾比感觉如何 她怀孕也挺长时间了
How's Abby feeling? She's gotta be pretty far along now, right?
是的 那个嘛
Oh, yeah. Yeah, that... That's, uh...
艾比怀孕了
Abby's pregnant...
这事儿你已经知道了
which obviously you already knew.
很明显我之前没告诉你因为
And obviously, I didn't tell you 'cause...
我说了我现在能做20个引体向上了
I mentioned I'm up to like 20 pull-ups now.
没关系的 柯尔特
It's okay, Colt.
我替你们俩感到开心
I'm happy for you and Abby.
其实 我给你带了点东西
In fact, um, I brought you something.
是我那张凯西马斯格雷夫的CD吗
Is it my Kacey Musgraves CD?
因为我之前还在想你会不会还给我呢
'Cause I was wondering if you was giving that back.
是的
Yeah, um...
撤离的时候
When we had to evacuate
我在找要带走的东西 就看到了这个
I was looking for things to take and I saw this guy.
应该给你和艾比 - 谢谢
You and Abby should have him. - Thank you.
上面还刻了我名字的缩写
It's got my initials carved into it.
弹孔也还在
Still got the bullet hole
公鸡说它受伤了得开枪了结了它
where Rooster said it came up lame and had to put it down.
天啊 男人太鬼扯了
Jesus, boys are fucked up.
凡是经我们手的娃娃或鱼 都被鞭炮炸过
Yeah, we never met a doll or a fish that we didn't wanna put a firecracker in.
谢谢
Thank you.
见到你很开心
It's good to see you, Colt.
我也是 陌生人
You too, stranger.
嘿 还有
Hey, by the way,
要是你跟艾比在孩子的事情上有分歧
if you and Abby ever disagree on a parenting decision,
我支持艾比
I agree with Abby.
好吧 这话我可听了好多次了
Yeah. I heard that a lot.
嘿 菲利普斯先生 菲利普斯夫人 很高兴看到你们俩安全无恙
Oh, hey, Mr. Philips, Mrs. Phillips. I'm glad you guys are safe.
是的 我们没事
Yeah, we're fine.
聊够了吧
Alright, that's enough small talk.
我看到最佳位置被亨德森一家占了
I see the fucking Hendersons have staked out that best cot location.
艾比呢
Where's Abby?
我想找人聊聊今天的事 可查克不肯跟我聊
I wanna talk about my day and Chuck won't do it with me.
你们在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
她去你们家帮你们了
She went to your house to help you guys out.
昨晚把你们俩送回家之后 我们就没见过她了
We haven't seen her since we dropped you off last night.
你之前说不该在她身上装定位追踪器
And you told me it was unethical to put a GPS tracker on her
但看看现在的情况
but here we are.
该死 电♥话♥还是打不通
Shit. Phones are still down.
我肯定她没事 但我要去找找她
I'm sure she's fine, but I'll go look for her.
我跟你一起去
I'm going with you.
不 你不用去
No. You don't have to, sir.
她是我女儿 我也想确认她安全无事
Colt, this is my daughter. I wanna make sure she's okay too.
嗨 昨晚没机会跟你们正式认识一下
Oh, hi. I didn't get a chance to meet you two last night.
现在也不是时候
It's still not a good time, Hank!
那是时候的时候你告诉我吧
How about you just let me know when it is.
嘿 玛丽 你冷吗 要毯子吗
Hey, Mary. You cold? Want a blanket?
不冷 但你都激凹了 或许你需要毯子
Uh, no, but judging from your nipples, you might want one.
嘿 我的眼睛在这儿呢 对吗 又不是肉
Hey. My eyes are up here, all right? Not a piece of meat.
除非你饿了 - 我不饿 刚吃过东西
Unless you're hungry. - No, I just ate.
你怎么样 - 我还好
How you doing? - Oh, I'm okay.
尽量不去想现在的事 - 对
Trying to keep my mind off all this. - Yeah
保险公♥司♥骗了我好多年了
My insurance company's been screwing me for years,
所以这次火灾
so I'm putting in a claim
我要给损失的皮草大衣 钻石耳环和法拉利申请赔偿
for the fur coat, diamond earrings and Ferrari I lost in the fire.
你厉害
That is badass.
别忘了我停在你车♥库♥里的哈雷摩托
Don't forget I parked my Harley in your garage.
你说 "停在我车♥库♥里的哈雷摩托”
Aw, you just said, "Parked your Harley in my garage,"
而且居然没讲黄段子
and did not make a sex joke.
是啊 我正在变成熟 知道吗
Yeah, well, I'm maturin'. You know?
想去管♥理♥员♥的小房♥间里来一炮吗
You wanna fuck in the janitor's closet?
亲爱的 我拿水来了
Babe, I got us waters.
谢了 老兄
Thanks, boo.
这是我男朋友尼克
Rooster, this is my boyfriend, Nick.
哦 妈呀
Oh. Shit.
嘿 认识你很高兴 你好吗?
Hey, man. Nice to meet ya. How you doin'?
手很柔软啊
Soft hands.
没留胡子 你是坐办公室的
No beard? You got a desk job?
算是吧 我坐牢时在图书室工作
Sort of. I mean I worked in the library while I was in prison.
图书室吗 书呆子
Library? Nerd.
不是啦 开个玩笑
Nah, I'm just kidding.
认识你很高兴
It's nice to meet you.
我也是 介意我坐过去吗?
You too. Uh, you mind if I get in here?
抱歉 没想当电灯泡的
Oh, yeah. Sorry. Didn't mean to cot-block ya.
行了 回头见
Okay, Rooster, we'll... We'll see you around.
好的
Oh. Yeah, yeah.
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表