剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
再把大拇指寄给他老婆
and then mail the thumb to the wife.
你偷发电机 却让我因为偷窃罪被捕了
I got arrested for stealing a generator that you stole.
不是这样的
No,
你是因为想要处理掉
you got arrested for trying
一台你本不该碰的发电机而被捕的
to ditch a generator you shouldn't have touched.
好吧 所以是我不好咯
Okay, so this is my fault?
是啊
Uh, yeah.
要我背上莫须有的罪名吗
Do you want me to take the fall for something I didn't do?
这就是现在发生在我身上的事啊
That's what I'm doing!
听着老兄 要是那台发电机就放在这里
Look, dude, if we'd left that generator here
被人看到了 那就是我的责任了
and someone saw it, that'd be on me.
可你自己偏要找事 所以是你的责任
But you took matters into your own hands, so that's on you.
也许你现在学到了别去做正确的事
Maybe now you'll learn you never do the right thing.
是啊
Yeah.
嘿 这可不好玩儿
Hey, that's not funny.
如果要我坐牢 也得是为了值得的事
If I go to jail, it'll be for a good reason.
嘿 别这样
Hey! Come on, man.
嘿
Hey!
跳起来小子
Dance, boy! Dance!
博
Beau.
我还以为你明天才回来呢
I didn't think you'd be home till tomorrow.
刚好赶上<警♥察♥世家>开播
You're just in time to watch Blue Bloods.
怎么了
What's the matter?
都没了
It's gone.
什么
What?
大火把我的房♥子烧了
The fire. My house.
房♥子里的所有东西都烧了
Everything in it. It's all gone.
天啊
Jesus.
我下了高速
I got off the highway
看到路边的东西都烧了
and everything was burnt,
但我坚信自己的房♥子还在
but I was sure my house would still be there.
太遗憾了
I'm so sorry.
我开到我住的那条街
I got to my street, and...
发现一切都烧没了
and there is nothing left.
那里就像刚打完仗一样
It's like a war zone.
我能做些什么
What can I do?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
我现在就只剩下带去我女儿家的那些东西了
All I have left is what I took to my daughter's.
你会挺过去的
You'll get through this.
我是说 你
I mean, you...
你经历过离婚
You survived a nasty divorce,
你女儿吸毒
your daughter's drug addiction,
还交了个不靠谱的男友
having a grumpy son of a bitch for a boyfriend.
我不知道要从哪里开始
I don't know where to start.
不用担心
Don't worry about it.
不必现在就急这件事
You don't have to fix it right now.
而且你不会一个人面对这些
And you won't have to go through it alone.
有我在你身边
I'm here for you...
不管你需要什么
whatever you need.
谢谢你 博
Thank you, Beau.
这对我来说太重要了
That means a lot.
现在 我需要喝一杯
Right now, I need a fuckin' drink.
我刚才一直在找你 你在这儿干什么呢
I've been looking for you. What're you doing over here?
清理
Cleaning up.
嘿 我找到了一条到地下室的新路
Hey, I found a new way into the basement.
别过去那边 或是那里
Don't step over there. Or there.
或是那边
Or there.
你跟公鸡谈过了吗
So, did you talk to Rooster?
谈过了 他说是我的责任
Yeah. He said it's my fault.
仅此而已吗
So that's it?
他觉得可以就这么冤枉你
He's just cool with you taking the blame?
是的
Yep.
好吧 那你最好跟警♥察♥谈谈
All right. Well, you better talk to the police.
告诉他们实情
Tell 'em what happened.
那样不行
That ain't how it works.
我被捕时正好开着之前发电机失窃时
I got caught with the generator
被拍到的那辆车
in the truck that was used to steal it.
威尔克森的行车记录仪刚好拍下了
The picture on Wilkerson's dashcam
我抱着发电机的画面 就像这样
is me holding on that damn thing, being like...
至少把实情讲出来
Well, you will at least tell 'em your side of the story
让他们知道
and get it on the record.
我不会出♥卖♥♥♥公鸡的
I ain't ratting out Rooster.
要是有人要因为偷发电机惹上麻烦
If someone's gonna get in trouble for stealing the generator
那也应该是真正偷了发电机的那个人
it should be the person who stole the generator.
嘿 我们俩互相保护 好吗
Hey, we got each other's backs, okay?
你知道他替我挨了多少揍吗
Do you know how many punches he took for me?
知道我替他顶了多少次酒驾吗
Do you know how many DUIs I've gotten for him?
三年级时有个叫克里斯富兰克林的
In third grade, this kid Chris Franklin
他小子放学后要揍我
he was gonna kick my ass after school.
公鸡拿了把喷了黑漆的水枪
Rooster showed up with a water gun spray-painted black
把那小子吓了个屁滚尿流
and scared the shit out of him.
这事跟吓唬毛孩子可不一样好吗 这是件严肃的事
This isn't threatening an 8-year-old with a gun, okay? This is serious.
我会解决的
I'll take care of it.
我受不了了发电机的事 大火 搬回到丹佛
You know, I can't do this. The generator, the fire, moving back to Denver.
更别提我现在荷尔蒙分泌紊乱的事了
Not to mention my hormones are going crazy right now.
这孩子胳膊肘可是够尖的
The baby has sharp elbows.
我受不了了 柯尔特
I am losing my shit, Colt!
行了来坐下
All right, come on. Sit down.
你现在不能有压力
You can't be stressed out.
你有压力 肚子里的孩子就会有压力
If you're stressed, the baby's stressed.
你们俩是我生命里最重要的人
You two are the most important things in my life.
我们会找到解决办法的
We'll figure out a way to fix this.
怎么解决
How?
我不确定 但是 - 那就去确定尽快
I'm not sure right now - You'd better get sure fast!
你觉得就你有问题要面对吗
Do you think you're the only one with things going on?
我们的房♥子烧没了 我被捕了
Our house burned down. I got arrested.
你♥爸♥不喜欢我 我妈离开这里了
Your dad hates me. My mom's gone.
野马队没有四分卫
The Broncos don't have a fucking quarterback.
我受不了了 艾比
I'm losing my shit, Ab!
那是石头做的 我们得去看急诊了
That was stone. We gotta go to urgent care.
你好吗汉克 - 公鸡
What's up, Hank? - Rooster.
嘿玛丽 - 嘿公鸡 你怎么样
Hey, Mary. - Hey, Rooster. How you doing?
不好
Shitty.
怎么了 你的胡子在照片分享上的追随者减少了吗
Aw. What's wrong? Your beard's Instagram lose followers?
没有 还是七个
Nope. It's still the same seven dudes.
我会追随你到底的 老兄
I'm with you till the end, brother.
出什么事了
What's going on?
该死的柯尔特
Fucking Colt, man.
我之前从诺依曼山偷了台发电机
I jacked a generator from Neumann's Hill.
柯尔特吓坏了 还在把它处理掉时被捕了
Colt wet his pants and got arrested trying to ditch it.
什么
What?
偷了东西哪有还回去的道理
You don't return something after you stole it.
我就没把第一次结婚时的那条婚纱寄回给诺德斯特龙折扣店
I didn't mail back my first wedding dress to Nordstrom Rack.
妈呀 你真了不起 - 这还用说
Goddamn, you're cool. - I know.
亲爱的 怎么样
Hey, babe, how's it going?
还不赖 我刚下班 想要放松一下
Not bad. I just finished work, trying to unwind.
风趣
Funny.
是啊 你要喝点什么 亲爱的
Yeah. You want a drink, sweetie?
算店里请的 想喝什么都行
On the house. Anything you want.
仅限于柜台酒柜里有的东西
From the well.
要是请更贵的 会被我老妈骂的
My mom would yell at me if we give you something nicer.
但肯定好过牢里马桶酿出来的酒 对吗
But it's gotta beat that toilet hooch you drank in prison, right?
给我瓶啤酒吧
I'll take a beer.
我忘了这间酒吧是你老妈开的
I forgot this was your ma's place.
是啊 我八岁起就在这里喝酒了
Yeah, I've been drinking here since I was eight.
公鸡字母表都没背出来的时候 就有过酒驾记录了
Rooster had a DUI before he knew his ABCs.
太好了 能坐在一起喝喝酒挺不错的
Well, great. It's nice to sit and drink together.
就像之前参加婚礼时一样
Like the wedding.
记得我们俩当时的谈话吗 公鸡
Remember we talked to each other at the wedding, Rooster?
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表