剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
但你们的女儿是这世上我最爱的人
But I love your daughter more than anything in the world.
而且我会做个最好的爸爸
And I'm gonna be the best dad any kid could ever ask for.
我们知道
We know.
那你们开始喜欢我了吗
So, you're coming around on me?
没有
No.
好吧 我不想这么做
Right. Oh, well, I hate to have to do this.
尤其是知道艾比怀孕了之后
Um, especially after the news about Abby being pregnant.
但这也是我来这儿的原因 我要请求你们的帮助
But, uh, it's, it's kind of why I'm here. I need to ask a favor.
我买♥♥下了彼得森牧场 因为是笔很好的投资
I bought the Peterson Ranch 'cause it was a good investment.
现在也是
And it still is, but
但要是想继续经营下去 我需要一些帮助
I'm gonna need some help if I'm gonna make it through.
如果是要钱 我拒绝
Well, if you're asking for money, I'm gonna have to say no.
不是 不是要你们白给
No, no, no, no. It won't be a handout.
等我们把牛卖♥♥了 我会连利息一起还给你
I'll pay you back in full, with interest, as soon as we get the cattle to market.
这是个好机会
I mean, this is a great opportunity,
所以你们有一个小时来做决定
so I'll give you an hour to decide.
在<创智赢家>里
Oh, on Shark Tank,
美好先生说要给谈判设定时限
Mr. Wonderful says you gotta put a deadline on negotiations.
你们就没有这个时限了
You know what? Take as much time as you need.
我们也在考虑你们俩以后的事
We've been thinking about your future, too.
我们想让你来店里上班
We want you to come here and work at the dealership.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
这里生意很稳定
This is a solid business.
会给你员工福利 年薪稳定 从一年两万五开始干起
You'll have benefits and a stable salary starting at 25K a year.
而且不仅如此
And that's not it.
你还会有佣金和绩效奖金
You'd also have commission and performance bonuses,
全额医保和牙医保险 而且全家人都能享受到
plus full medical and dental. And that's for your whole family.
这条件真是太好了
Wow, that... that's a hell of an offer.
我都不记得上次去看牙医是什么时候的事了
And... I don't remember the last time I went to a dentist.
而且工作时间也好
And the hours are great, too.
你可以跟艾比和孩子一起吃完早饭再上班
You could have breakfast with Abby and the baby
晚饭也可以在家里跟他们一起吃
and then dinner with them at night.
或者如果你是查克 跟家人相聚的时间也可以去打高尔夫
Or if you're Chuck, you could use that family time to play golf.
詹妮斯 我可也给你买♥♥了会员资格
Janice, I bought you clubs.
我有颗牙都烂了两年了
I've had a dead tooth for about two years.
现在那颗牙里可是什么东西都有
That thing's like a Copenhagen storage bin.
我没想到你们会有这样的想法
This isn't the way I saw this going.
我知道这事要好好考虑一下 跟你家里人商量一下
I know, it's a lot to take in. Talk with your family.
但实话跟你说 我最希望看到的
But I gotta tell ya, there is nothing I would like more
就是以后你跟艾比能继承这家店
than for someday, all of this, to be yours and Abby's.
好吧 真的非常感谢
Well, I... I really appreciate this.
我会考虑看看 真的 谢谢你们
I'll think about it. I will. Uh, thank you.
也许很快 柯尔特本奈特
And who knows, maybe soon,
就是我们的月度最佳员工了
Colt Bennett will be our employee of the month.
也许到时候墙上挂的就是我的照片了
Yeah, maybe it'd be my picture on the that wall, huh?
那是"遗照"
That's an "In Memoriam."
但那家伙可是卖♥♥拖拉机的好手
But that dead son of a bitch could sell the shit out of a tractor.
嘿 玛丽
Hey, Mary.
我记得我们之前说好 以后不约炮了
I thought we agreed, uh, no more booty calls.
我们有吗
Oh, did we agree to that?
还是是你一直给我发短♥信♥
Or did you just keep texting me
直到被我拉黑了
in the middle of the night until I blocked your number?
撩妹就要这么撩啊
Well, that's how the dance is done.
谢谢
Thanks.
我只是想确认一下
I, um, I just wanted to make sure you're...
我来酒吧上班 你不介意吧
You're cool with me working at the bar, right?
要是我介意 你就不来了吗
Oh, so if I say no, I'm not cool with it, you're gonna quit?
当然不会
Fuck no.
那咱俩就继续撩
And the dance continues.
总之 但愿看到我整晚一直这样盯着你看时
Anyway, good luck concentrating at work
你还能专心上班
when you see me staring all night at you like this.
这就好像你想把一个自己不认识的词读出来
It looks like you're trying to read a word you don't know.
知道我都认识哪些词吗
You know what words I do know?
性
Sex.
胸
Boobies.
你不是有女朋友吗
Don't you have a girlfriend?
不 都结束了 我要的是自♥由♥
No, that's all done. I gotta be free.
就像林纳史金纳乐队歌♥里的鸟儿一样
Like a bird in a Lynyrd Skynyrd song.
那你来我家
Where was that bird
乞求复合的事又怎么说
when you were over at my house begging me to get back together?
拜托 我那只是想跟你滚床单
Please. I was just trying to get in your pants.
这是我的套路 总之 接下来听好了
That's my move. Anyway, check this one out.
玛丽 你太棒了
Mary. You're so great.
我太想你了
I miss you so much.
好吧 所以我该说
Oh, okay, so I'm supposed to be like,
"公鸡 你就是我梦寐以求的男人 上我 现在就上我"
"Rooster, you're the man of my dreams. Take me. Take me now."
你要接电♥话♥吗 - 不用 是我男朋友打来的
You gotta get that? - No, it's just my boyfriend.
你有男朋友了 - 这有什么关系吗
You got a boyfriend? - Is that a problem?
我倒是有两个问题
Well, I got two questions.
他多大块头
How big is he?
是哪个"兄弟会"的成员吗
And is he a member of any group that ends with the word "Brotherhood"?
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
妈呀 你喝了我车上的佳得乐吗
Shit. Did you drink the Gatorade out of my truck?
大家喜欢你
People like you.
老爸 是我啊 柯尔特
Dad, it's me, Colt.
大家听你的话
People listen to you.
我不知道原因 但大家确实这样
I don't know why they do, but they do.
你一直都很有号♥召力
You've always been a leader.
也许因为这样你以前才会当上四分卫
Probably why you were a quarterback.
谢谢
Thank you.
肯定不是因为你球打得好
Certainly wasn't your arm.
你投球像女人一样绵软无力
You throw like a girl.
才说了两句好话就又说回去了
And we're back.
你要谈什么
What's all this about?
自从知道艾比怀了孕之后
Ever since I heard that Abby was pregnant,
我就一直在想
I've been thinking about what the future...
你们俩以后会怎么样
looks like for the two of you.
其实应该说是三个
Actually, the three of you.
留在这里没有出路
And there is no future here.
这间牧场没有未来
This ranch is a sinking ship.
但你有做其他事的潜力
But you have the potential to do other things.
经营牧场以外的事
Things beyond this place.
你是因为我闯祸了而赶我走吗
You telling me to bail 'cause of the mess I got you in?
不是 这事不能怪你
No, this isn't your fault.
相信我 我倒希望这事能怪在你身上
And believe me, I wish it was your fault.
不管我们买♥♥没买♥♥下彼得森牧场
Whether we bought the Peterson Ranch or not,
这间牧场注定了撑不下去
the writing's on the wall for people like us.
你以前教我说勤奋就会收到回报
You taught me hard work can get you out of anything.
你一直都是对的
You've always been right.
除了酒驾的事
Except for DUIs.
柯尔特 我经营牧场 是因为我没有其他选择 可你有
Colt, I'm a rancher because I never had any options, but you do.
身为父亲
As a father...
你会希望孩子比自己生活得要好
you want your kids to have a better life than you had.
在这里 这种情况以前没有过
That never happened around here.
永远也不会有
That's never going to happen around here.
别再去做我对你和公鸡做过的事
Don't do to your kid what I did to you and Rooster.
艾比她爸要雇我
Abby's dad offered me a job.
我听说了 接受吧
I heard. Take it.
我觉得不能留下你跟公鸡两个
It's... I... I wouldn't feel right leaving you and Rooster to--
我前面说的话你听进去了吗
Did you listen to anything I just said to you?
你在乎艾比和即将出生的孩子吗
Do you care about Abby and this unborn child of yours?
当然在乎 - 那就接受那份工作
Of course I do. - Then take the job.
你能别抱怨了吗
Will you stop your complaining?
是你要玩捆绑的
You're the one who wanted to get tied up.
听着 我说要尿尿时我是真的要尿
Look, when I say I gotta pee, I gotta pee.
嘿 要一起出去吗
Hey, you wanna hang out?
我今晚要看<美国警♥察♥> 看看能不能看到认识的人
I was gonna watch Cops tonight. See if we know anybody.
几星期前
Oh! A few weeks ago,
我看到自己念高中时的数学老师因为卖♥♥大♥麻♥被抓了
I saw my high school math teacher get busted selling pot.
现在的孩子们可真可怜 该死的缉毒警♥察♥
So sad, kids today. Fucking narcs.
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表