剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
我们可以按自己的想法重建对吗
Well, I guess we can rebuild exactly what we want, right?
也就是说
Which means--
客厅地板
We are not building a living room floor
不许用跳跳屋的材料
out of bouncy house material.
不行
No.
我不知道保险金多久才能拿到
I don't know how long it will take to get the insurance money.
我们甚至都不知道损失是多少
We don't even know how much damage there is in the ranch.
用我爸要给的那笔钱呢 - 不
What about the money my dad offered? - No.
我不想要他的钱
I don't want his money.
为什么 那可以帮到牧场
Why not? It could get the ranch back on its feet
也帮我们重建
and get us start rebuilding this place.
老娘我5点下班回来要边喝酒边在按♥摩♥浴缸里泡澡
Mama needs a Jacuzzi with her five o'clock wine.
你♥爸♥和我的关系终于好了点
Your dad and I are finally getting along.
钱只会碍事
Money's just gonna fuck that up.
要是他不愿意 他也不会提出来
My dad wouldn't have offered if he didn't wanna help.
我们不要他的钱
We're not taking your dad's money.
你这是不讲理 - 我们能解决
You're being unreasonable. - We are gonna figure it out.
我们不需要他
We don't need him.
就拿按♥摩♥浴缸来说吧
For example, the Jacuzzi.
用马槽和尾挂发动机就能办到
All we need is a horse trough and an outboard motor.
不用客气
You're welcome.
情况怎么样
How's everything look?
大部分都挺好
Well, pretty good for the most part.
只有你现在站着的那个地方不好
The only spot that don't is where you're standing.
彼得森家的房♥子和草场烧没了
Peterson's house and pasture's torched.
天啊 - 该死
Christ. - Fuck.
彼得森得了癌症房♥子还烧没了
Peterson gets cancer and his house burns down.
我觉得上帝比我还不待见他
I think God hates him more than I do.
至少风转向时 他的牧群避开了大火
At least his herd got away from the fire when that wind shifted.
多亏了你把篱笆放倒了
Thanks to you for pulling that fence.
也就是说我该跟你道歉 - 我接受
Which means I owe you an apology for-- - I accept.
抱歉 你没说完吗 继续说吧
Sorry, you weren't done? Keep going.
我说完了
I'm done.
这是你对我说过的最好的话 "我要为 道歉"
Nicest thing you've ever said to me. "I want to apologize for..."
那是诺依曼山的车吗
Is that a Neumann's Hill truck?
他们来干什么
What the hell are they doing here?
也许是为了发电机的事来的
Probably here for that generator.
你把那个放进牲口棚里了吗
You put that fucking thing in the shed?
没有 但你快帮我放进去
No, but you're about to help me do it.
老爸 我刚刚跟柯尔特聊了一下他今天干的那些活
Daddy, I was talking to Colt about all the work he did today,
全都干错了 所以我去弄一下
and it's all wrong, so I'm gonna go fix it.
没毛病
Makes sense.
有什么能帮你的吗
Can I help you?
希望如此 你是博本奈特吗
I hope so. Are you Beau Bennett?
也许该先问
Probably I'd start with
你是谁 还有你来我家干什么
who you are and why you're on my property.
没错 你就是博本奈特
Yep, you're Beau Bennett.
我是丽萨诺依曼
I'm Lisa Neumann.
我知道你是谁 诺依曼山的老板
I know who you are. You're the owner of Neumann's Hill.
我没少借用你的名号♥
I've taken your name in vain quite a bit.
有什么能帮你的吗
How can I help you?
我需要帮忙
Well, I need a favor.
我有三间牧场遭受了火灾
Three of my ranches got hit by the fire.
我现在没地方放牛了
I've got nowhere to run the cattle.
牛不吃草就会死
If they don't eat, they die.
我是想杀那些牛 但要等到把它们养肥养好了再杀
I wanna kill 'em, but not until they're nice and fat.
诺依曼山想借用我的牧场放牛
Neumann's Hill wants to graze their cattle on my land?
说得好像我叫你给民♥主♥党投票一样
You look like I just asked you to vote Democrat.
我知道你不喜欢我们公♥司♥
I know you're not a fan of ours.
我对你们没啥大意见
I like you just fine,
虽然你们没少占我很多朋友的便宜
for someone who's taken advantage of a lot of my friends.
你跟你的朋友们聊过吗
Have you talked to any of your friends?
当然没有 所以他们依然还是朋友
Of course not. That's why they're still friends.
凡是跟我做生意的人都是开开心心的
Everyone I've done business with is happy.
对 我们是家大公♥司♥
And yes, we're a big corporation,
但我们公道大家都赚钱
but we make fair deals and everyone benefits.
尤其是你
Especially you.
我觉得你不是对我有意见
I don't think your argument is with me.
你是对现在的这个世界有意见
Your argument is with the way the world works.
这我无法反驳
I can't argue with that.
我们会出比公道更高的价格
We'll pay you a better-than-fair price.
而且我们出饲料和人力
And we'll even provide for feed and labor to take care of them.
我只是在牛上市去卖♥♥之前需要个地方养牛
I just need a place to put 'em until we can get them to market.
有多少头牛
How many cows are we talking about?
你这能接纳多少就多少
As many as you can handle.
听着 我们之前不得不把篱笆放倒了
Look, we had to cut fences,
我自己牧场的牛也要都找回来
I got my own cows to gather.
这事我们可以帮忙 你的牛群为先
We can help you with that. Now your herd comes first.
这样吧
I'll tell you what.
你明天再来我给你答复
Why don't you stop by here tomorrow and I'll give you my answer.
要是你到时候手里握着枪 我想那就代表拒绝了
If you're holding a shotgun when I pull up, I'll assume it's a no.
到时候见 - 再见
I'll see you then. - Bye.
我知道你觉得自己在跟恶魔打交道
I know you think you're dealing with the devil,
但我跟你一样也是在自家的牧场里长大的
but I grew up on my family ranch just like you did.
后来我看到机会买♥♥下隔壁的地
And I saw an opportunity to buy the land next door
之后是再边上的牧场 我的生意从此就起步了
and then the ranch next to that, and it took off from there.
我们很像
We're a lot alike.
唯一的区别在于
The only difference is
我要骂野马队时不是对着电视机骂
when I get mad at the Broncos, I don't yell at the TV.
而是打电♥话♥骂球队的老板
I call the owner and yell at him.
叫他买♥♥个好的四分卫
Tell him to get a fucking quarterback.
嘿 老爸 - 嘿
Hey, Dad. - Hey.
诺依曼山那位女士想干什么
What did that Neumann's Hill lady want?
火灾让他们损失不小
They got hit hard by the fire.
他们想出钱借地养牛
They wanna pay us to put some of their cattle on our land.
就这事吗 去它的
That's it? Well, fuck that.
说更重要的事吧
On to more important business,
我们喝点什么
like what the hell are we drinking right now?
我跟她说我考虑一下
I told her I'd think about it.
什么 - 什么
What? - What?
你为什么跟她说要考虑一下 她性感吗
Why would you tell her that? Was she hot?
事实是我们有地方
The truth is we got room.
我觉得我们可以帮他们一把 等他们自己地上的草重新长出来
I think we can help them out before their grass comes back.
是啊
Yeah.
我喜欢
I like it.
不管他们出价多少 告诉他们加倍
Whatever they're offerin', tell 'em it's double.
他们出得起 你看到她的车了
They can afford it. You saw her truck.
车窗上的两个雨刷器都在
She's got driver side and passenger side windshield wipers.
不行
No.
多少钱都不如干掉诺依曼山来得值
Ain't no amount of money worth bailing out Neumann's Hill.
他们是想利用我们
They're trying to take advantage of us
因为现在我们有草场而他们没有
'cause we got a pasture and they don't.
所以
That's exactly
我们才应该从他们身上多榨一分是一分
why we should gouge 'em for every penny we can get.
这是干掉他们的机会
It's our chance to fuck them.
他们的牛没得吃 就没法上市卖♥♥
Their cows don't eat, they don't get to market.
话说回来
Hey, in just the circle back,
你还没说她性不性感
you didn't say whether or not she was hot.
我们不能放过这笔钱
We ain't in a position to pass up this money.
这能帮我们上市卖♥♥牛
It could help us get to market.
我们会的
We'll get to market just fine.
没理由要救诺依曼山一把
There's no reason to throw Neumann's Hill a lifeline.
行了 别说了 你们俩说得都有道理
All right, that's enough. You both make good points.
我会考虑你们俩的意见 然后我想怎么做就怎么做
I'll consider your opinions and I'll do whatever the fuck I want.
嘿 老妈
Hey, Mom.
你有个箱子之前放在车上
One of your boxes was in the Bronco.
我往车上放了两个箱子
I put two boxes out there.
是啊 可很多人在这次火灾中都有所损失
Well, a lot of people suffered losses in the fire.
只管现在还有的东西就行了
Let's focus on what we do have.
就是这箱我不喝的东西
Which is a box of shit that I don't drink.
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表