剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
谢谢 老爸
Thanks, Dad.
嘿 公鸡
Hey, Rooster.
嘿
Hey.
妈呀
Oh. Shit.
我们俩要做吗
We doin' this?
呃
Ew.
就算这场大火蔓延到全世界
Not if this fire spread across the whole world
世上只剩我们俩活着也没可能
and killed everyone except us.
话可别说早了
Okay. When that happens, we'll see.
听着 我看到你跟尼克见面了
Look, so... I saw you met Nick.
是的
I did, yeah.
有个问题
Let me ask you a question.
我们俩谁更帅
Who's better looking?
尼克
Nick.
不用着急回答
Take your time.
尼克
Nick.
好吧 好好想想再回答我
Okay, think about it and get back to me.
我不敢相信我妈又跟他在一起了
God, I can't believe my mom's dating him again.
他总是会送花 许下承诺
He always comes around with flowers, making promises,
可最后总是以醉酒 出轨
and it always ends with him drunk,
偷她的东西收场
cheating on her, stealing her stuff.
一个人要多少次
I mean, how many times does a guy
从警方拍卖♥♥上买♥♥回自己的车才算失败
have to buy back his own car from a police auction?
我喜欢从警方拍卖♥♥那里买♥♥车
I like buying cars from police auctions.
那就像<仓库淘宝大战>里演的一样
It's like Storage Wars.
后备箱里总是会有惊喜
You never know what's in the trunk.
虽然这话不怎么可信
Look, as hard as this is to believe,
但我更喜欢她跟你在一起
I was happier when she was with you.
可你知道的 他们俩情史很长
Well, you know. They got history together.
我是说 他是达琳的老爸
I mean, he is Darlene's dad.
据说如此
Allegedly.
我不知道你们俩现在是什么情况
I don't know what your relationship
也不用告诉我
with my mom is anymore, and don't tell me.
我们还会约炮
We're still fucking.
天啊 好吧
God. Okay.
在你说其他话之前我们说重点
Let me get to the point before you tell me anything else.
你可以替我去跟她谈谈吗
You think you can talk to her for me?
说实话海瑟 你知道的你妈是成年人了
Honestly, Heather, you know, your mom's a big girl.
这事跟我无关
It's not really my business.
我只是觉得她可能会听你的
I'm just saying I think she might listen to you.
要是她听我的 我现在就在管♥理♥员♥的柜子里了
If she listened to me, I'd be in the janitor's closet right now.
就是 正爽着呢
You know... fuckin'.
噢
Oh.
记得那次我们地理课翘课
Remember when we'd sneak out of geometry
在走廊里激吻的事吗
and make out here in the hallway?
慢着
Wait...
我从来没上过地理课
I never took geometry.
嘿 那是你的冠军奖杯 - 别
Hey, look at your championship trophy. - No.
不行 别想岔开话题
No, you ain't gonna distract me...
看看这奖杯多闪亮啊
Look at how shiny it is.
本奈特宝宝 你♥爸♥以前可是优秀的四分卫
Baby Bennett, your dad was an awesome quarterback.
而且他穿球裤时
And in his football pants,
他的翘臀就像最漂亮的小蓝桃
his butt looked like the cutest little blue peach.
说什么呢 现在依然是
What are you talkin' 'bout? It still does.
你多做几次深蹲死不了的 - 嘿
A few extra squats wouldn't kill you. - Hey!
这叫同情的体重 是真的
It's called sympathy weight. That's a real thing.
看看那张 - 嗯
Look at that picture... - Hmm.
我们赢得州冠军时的照片
...when we won state.
明星四分卫和啦啦队队长
The star quarterback and the head cheerleader.
那时 你妈我可是美到冒泡
Back then, your mom was a smoke show.
现在也是
Yeah, she still is.
我现在就想跟你做呢
I'd hit it right now.
真不敢相信这里就要拆了
I can't believe they're tearing this place down.
那块场地上可是有很多回忆的
A lot of memories on that field.
五次达阵得分
Throwing five touchdowns.
打破学校所有的传球纪录
Breaking all the school passing records.
当选科罗拉多州年度最佳运动员
Won the Colorado State Player of the Year.
我们俩的初吻
Our first kiss.
我还没说完呢
Yeah, I ain't done.
被抬出场
Getting carried off the field on the--
滚
Get out...
我们俩的初吻
Our first kiss.
你嘴里一股斯考尔润鼻烟和佳得乐的味道
You tasted like Skoal and Gatorade.
你是说美国的味道吧
You mean like America?
天啊 我不知道
Gosh. I don't know.
没了这里还有也许会没了家园
Between losing this place and maybe our homes,
我们就只剩下回忆了
all we'll have left is memories.
感觉就好像是加里森在慢慢消失
It's like Garrison is slowly being erased.
是啊 但只要我们俩在一起
Yup. But as long as we got each other,
就会制♥造♥出新的回忆 对吗
we'll make new memories, right?
是的
Yeah.
昨晚我害怕极了
Last night, I was so scared.
我以为 我以为自己再也见不到你了
I mean, I thought... I thought I was never gonna see you again.
我一直想所有让我们
I kept thinking about all the little things
担心和争吵的那些小事
we worry about and fight about.
就算
I mean, so what if you
你自己一个人看了<河谷镇>的大结局又如何
if you watched the finale of Riverdale without me?
又不能说明你人品差
That does not make you a little bitch.
就算你把我的头发定型胶用完了又如何
So what if you finished my hair gel?
或是你说过你会买♥♥新的 可结果到现在都没买♥♥回来
Or you said you'd replace it and you still haven't?
我已经买♥♥回来了 - 是啊 买♥♥的超♥市♥货
I replaced it. - Yeah, with store brand.
可是 嘿
But, hey.
还有为了婚礼吵架的事
And all our stupid fights about the wedding.
就算穿婚纱显得我很胖又如何
So what if I look like a double-wide in my wedding dress?
好吧 你该在我停顿时说 "你美极了"
Okay, when I pause, that's when you say, "You look so beautiful."
抱歉 我在看奖杯上自己的镜像
I'm sorry. I caught a reflection of myself in the trophy case.
我以前都在担心些最愚蠢的事
I was just worried about the stupidest stuff.
是啊
Yeah.
大家怎么看我
What people thought about me.
婚礼上自己不能喝酒了
That I couldn't drink at the wedding.
婚纱照拍得好不好看
How I was gonna look in the pictures.
我忽视了婚礼里最重要的部分
I lost sight of the most important part of our wedding...
我们
us.
知道什么事很叫人不爽吗
Do you know what sucks?
我们现在本该已经登记结婚了的
We're supposed to be married right now.
我知道 我真希望是那样
I know. I know. I wish we were.
我真希望是那样
I know. I wish we were.
你觉得会实现吗
You think it's ever gonna happen?
拜托 当然会了
Come on. Of course it is.
我不知道 我觉得全世界都在跟我们俩作对
I don't know. I think the universe is just conspiring against us.
你以前也说过这种话
No. You've said stuff like that before.
事情好得不得了
Things are awesome.
我们俩在一起 我们俩相爱
We're together. We're in love.
有个即将出生的宝宝
There's a baby on the way.
虽然我年龄增长了 我的头发越来越多了
Somehow, as I get older, my hair keeps getting thicker.
是啊 多亏了我买♥♥的超♥市♥货
Yeah, thanks to my store brand.
要是我们俩真的注定要结婚 事情会这么不顺吗
I mean, if we were meant to be, would it really be this hard?
就在我们要去法♥院♥登记结婚的时候
We were about to get married at the courthouse,
居然发生了山林大火 柯尔特
and there was a fucking wildfire, Colt.
山林大火啊
A wildfire!
知道吗 我不在乎有多难
You know what? I don't care how hard it is.
世上没什么
There is nothing in this whole wide world
能阻止我对你的爱
that will ever stop me from loving you.
等火灾结束我们就去法♥院♥登记结婚
Soon as this is over, we'll go to the courthouse and get married.
好的 但前提是法♥院♥没被烧掉
Yeah, that's if the courthouse isn't burnt down.
行了 法♥院♥不会被烧掉的
Come on. The courthouse is gonna be there.
我们俩会结婚的
We're getting married.
会吗
Are we?
我发誓
I promise.
要是法♥院♥被烧没了
If the courthouse burns down,
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表