剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
嘿 我把地下室里的枪都拿出来了
Hey, I grabbed the basement guns.
厕所里的枪你拿了吗
Did you get the bathroom gun?
那些之前换地方了 搬到厨房♥里了
Dude, we moved it, remember? Now it's the kitchen gun.
对
Oh, right.
嘿 别忘了还有子弹
Hey, don't forget the bullets.
该死 提醒得好
Shit. That's good thinking.
行了
All right.
行了 - 行了走吧
Okay. - All right, let's roll.
嘿 老爸
Hey. Hey, Dad.
我们看起来挺酷的
We look kinda badass right now.
赶紧拍张照片行吗
Would you mind taking a picture real quick?
快上车
Get in the goddamn truck.
德拉克呢 德拉克
Where's Drake? Drake!
嘿 上车 好孩子
Hey, get up there. Attaboy.
老爸 你去哪儿
Dad, where you going?
去确认一下煤气都关了
I wanna make sure the gas is turned off.
我检查过了 关了
I double-checked. It's off.
也许我们有什么东西忘了
Maybe we forgot something else.
老爸 我们得走了
Dad, we gotta go.
在那所高中见
I'll meet you at the school.
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表