剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
你来把这活儿干完 我再去拿一些
Finish this up. I'm gonna get some more.
我得盘一下货 所以什么都别喝
I have to do inventory, so don't drink anything.
好的
Yeah, okay.
打扰了 嘿 玛姬本奈特在吗
Excuse me. Hey, is Maggie Bennett here?
在她去后面了
Mmm. Yeah, she's in the back.
该我问了
It's my turn to ask a question.
我有件范哈伦 还有件维隆杰宁斯的衣服
I got a Van Halen and a Waylon Jennings shirt.
你今晚想穿哪件睡
Which do you want to sleep in tonight?
看起来你的确是穿女式中号♥的衣服
Well, it does look like you wear a women's medium.
这就开始目测我的尺码了
Sizing me up already.
对 上衣是中号♥ 牛仔裤是超大号♥的
Yeah, medium-sized shirt, extra-large jeans.
估计原因你想得到
Guessin' you could figure out why.
因为捐赠点没有超小号♥的吗
Because Goodwill didn't have extra small?
所以开始撩了
So the dance begins.
你来干什么
What the fuck are you doing here?
嘿 玛姬
Hey, Maggie.
你这句欢迎的话比这个变♥态♥的好
That's a better greeting than I got from this creep.
这个变♥态♥是你外甥
This creep is your nephew.
慢着
Wait.
"外甥"
"Nephew"?
妈呀 你是凯伦阿姨吗
Holy shit. Are you Aunt Karen?
他是詹姆森吗 哦 天啊
And that's Jameson? Oh, my God.
上次见你的时候 你还是个小婴儿
I haven't seen you since you were a little baby.
是啊 长大了挺帅的吧
Yeah. Grew up to be pretty hot, huh?
我♥干♥吗还要撩你
Why am I still hitting on you?
你想干什么
What do you want?
你没回我的消息 我们得谈谈
You haven't returned any of my messages and we need to talk.
挺重要的 - 是啊 你的事一向都很重要
It's important. - Yeah, it's always important.
而且一般都以我给你瓶干净的尿收场
And it usually ends with me giving you a bottle of clean urine.
这次不一样
This time is different.
我只需要跟你谈谈
I only need to talk to you for a bit.
但你要是真有一瓶干净的尿
Although, if you do have a bottle of clean urine...
有总归是好的
Well, it's always good to have one.
我有个人
I got a guy.
不管你来是为了什么事 我都帮不了你
Whatever brought you here, I can't help you.
玛姬 拜托
Maggie, come on.
不 我没什么可说的了 抱歉
No, I'm done. Sorry.
我得了癌症 医生说情况不太好
I have cancer and the doctors say it doesn't look good.
该死 抱歉 是赛况更新
Shit. Sorry, I get updates.
洛基山队刚刚主场绝杀贏了比赛
Oh. Rockies just won on a walk off.
算了 这个现在不重要
You know what? Not important.
好吧 所以你得了癌症 情况不太好 继续说
Okay, so you got cancer. It don't look good. Go ahead.
我们能谈谈吗
So, can we talk?
很遗憾你得了癌症
I'm sorry for what you're going through, but
但我还是要拒绝你
the answer's still no.
好吧 要是你改主意了
All right. Well, if you change your mind,
我会在大章克申的万豪酒店住几天
I'll be over at the Marriott in Grand Junction for a few days.
你有我的电♥话♥号♥码 别给他就行
So you have my number. Just don't give it to him.
天啊 老妈 那么做也太不近人情了
Jesus, Mom. That was harsh.
她真有那么差劲吗
She really that bad?
我爸快去世的时候
When my dad was dying,
她去银行把他账户里的钱都取走了
she went to the bank, cleaned out his account
跟一个鼓手私奔去了彭萨科拉市
and ran off to Pensacola with a drummer.
我们当时连我爸的住院费都拿不出了
We couldn't even pay for my dad's hospice care.
所以 就因为那件事吗 你就把她赶走了
So, is that it? You're just gonna tell her to fuck off?
我什么都不欠她的 而且她是个差劲的姐妹
I don't owe her anything. And she's a shitty sister.
是啊 可是
Right. Well...
谢天谢地我没有差劲的兄弟
Thank God I don't got a shitty brother
自己想走就走
who disappears whenever he wants to,
只在他自己有需要的时候才回来
only comes back when he needs something.
因为我会说"我什么都不欠他的"
'Cause I would say, "I don't owe him nothing."
但我妈会说"你这是犯浑"
But I feel like my mom would say to me, "You're being an asshole.
他可是你兄弟 和善点"
He's your brother. Work it out."
我懂个球
What the fuck do I know?
<动物农场>
Animal Farm.
是讲什么的
What's that about?
是通过农场动物的寓言故事
Well, it's an allegorical critique of Stalinism
来批判斯大林主义
using farm animals.
好吧
All right.
有只叫雪球的猪
Well, there's a pig named Snowball.
有点像<宝贝去俄♥罗♥斯♥>
It's kinda like Babe Goes to Russia.
我能想象出它
Yeah, I could just see him
戴着顶大大的毛帽子 喝着伏特加
with one of them big furry hats on, sipping vodka.
"那样可以啊 猪"
"That will do, pig."
你♥爸♥来了 - 是啊
That's your pops. - Yeah.
嘿
Hey!
嘿 你怎么来了
Hey. What are you doing here?
你拿了我老婆的钱却没告诉我吗
Did you take money from my wife without telling me?
我拿了你老婆的钱却没告诉你
Did I take money from your wife without telling you?
你有吗
Did you?
天啊 柯尔特 你有吗
Holy shit, Colt. Did you?
我有吗
Did I?
他有 艾比 就在我告诉他我不会给他钱之后
He did, Abby. Right after I told him I wouldn't give him money.
好吧
Okay.
是她要投资牧场而且叫我不要说出去
She invested in the ranch and told me to keep it a secret.
牛一卖♥♥出去我就会还钱给她
I'll pay her back as soon as the cattle go to market.
那你为什么还想跟我要钱
Why did you try to get more money out of me?
我为什么还想跟你要钱
Why did I try to get more money out of you?
真的 我不知道这是怎么回事
For real. I don't know what's going on.
艾比今早来找我说你想借钱
Abby showed up this morning, said you wanted a loan.
我跟你说了我不想跟他借钱 - 柯尔特不知道这件事
I told you I didn't want his money. - Colt didn't know.
我不知道
I didn't know.
别什么话都重复了
Stop repeating everything.
我从一开始就反对这件事
I was against this from the beginning,
但因为艾比求我 我才又给你一次机会
but I gave you another chance because Abby asked me to.
我不会再给你机会了
I am done giving you chances.
慢着 别这样 老爸
Wait. Come on. Dad.
别替他求情 他永远都不会改变的
Don't defend him. He'll never change.
可是 天啊
But... Jesus.
我都跟你说了我不想跟你♥爸♥借钱
Why would you ask your dad for money
你为什么还去找他
when I told you I didn't want it?
因为我又不知道你撒了四个月的谎
'Cause I didn't know you'd been lying for four months.
我能怎么办 我要么得骗你 要么得骗你妈
What am I supposed to do? I'm gonna lie to you or lie to your mom.
那就骗我妈啊 我一直都那么做
Lie to my mom! I do it all the time.
她到现在还以为我们俩是结婚以后才上♥床♥的
She thinks we didn't have sex until we got married.
你怀孕都已经五个月了
You're five months pregnant.
是啊 我撒谎有一套
Yeah, I'm a good liar.
她叫我别告诉任何人
She told me not to tell anyone.
我又不是任何人 我可是你老婆
I'm not anyone, I'm your wife.
你不能骗我 我也不骗你
You don't lie to me, I don't lie to you.
找你♥爸♥借钱的事你就骗我了
You lied to me about asking your dad for money.
那不是撒谎 那是背着你而已
That wasn't a lie. That was me going behind your back.
行了
Okay, okay.
我虽然不是阿尔弗雷德爱因斯坦
I'm no Alfred E. Einstein or nothing,
但骗我跟背着我似乎是一回事
but that seems like the same thing.
婚礼才过去24小时
We've been married for 24 hours
我们俩就已经各有各的秘密了
and we're already keeping secrets.
你以为我喜欢这样吗 - 那就别撒谎骗我
You think I like it? - Then don't lie to me!
别撒谎骗我
Don't lie to me!
我不会 - 那好
I won't! -Okay!
那好 - 好啊
Okay! - All right!
好啊 - 对不起
All right! - I'm sorry!
我也是 那我们还嚷什么 - 我不知道
I'm sorry too! Why are we still yelling? - I don't know!
我不想伤害任何人
I wasn't trying to hurt anyone.
我知道
I know.
我们要对彼此坦诚
We just gotta be honest with each other.
你说的对
You're right.
从现在开始 绝对坦诚
From now on, it's total honesty.
好了 既然这样
All right, now, with that in mind...
我离家那几年你跟公鸡好过吗
Did you hook up with Rooster all them years I was gone?
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表