剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
要不是多亏了那些消防员 情况更糟
Would've been a lot worse if not for those firefighters.
可怜的顿尔克拉克整座牧场都烧没了
Poor Duner Clark's whole place went up.
他最后放弃这里搬去新奥尔良了
He finally gave up and went to New Orleans...
刚好又赶上了卡特里娜飓风
just in time for Katrina.
他最后在塔尔萨刮龙♥卷♥风♥时死了
He ended up dyin' in a tornado in Tulsa.
那家伙天生就是招灾的命
The man was like a bug lamp for natural disasters.
我们当年走运火没烧到我们这里
Well, we got lucky and it missed us.
15年时我们损失了车♥库♥
We lost our garage in '15.
2015年没发生火灾
There was no fire in '15.
那次我女儿买♥♥了那些速达菲之后
After my daughter bought all that Sudafed,
制冰♥毒♥时一把火把毒屋烧了
she blew up her meth lab.
东西可以替换 但人不可以
Well, things can be replaced, but people can't.
是啊 - 所以 给你
Yeah. - So... here you go.
这是什么 - 你的药
What's this? - Those are your pills.
我们可以做让你生气的事
We can do this whole thing where you get angry,
或者你可以收下这些药
or you can just take 'em.
我想到两个儿子会背着我♥干♥些什么 但没想到你会
I expect my boys to do shit behind my back, not you.
你这就是生气了
Angry it is.
听着 我不会遮遮掩掩的
Look, I'm not hiding this, Beau.
如果换作是我 我会把这些药碾碎 放进你的咖啡里
If I were, I'd crush these up. I'd put 'em in your coffee,
我以前就是这样让我女儿把避孕药喝下去的
the same way I do with my daughter's birth control pills.
她可不能再弄个孩子出来了
That hot mess does not need another kid.
我说了不想把钱浪费在这些药上
I told you I didn't wanna waste my money on that stuff.
你没有啊 是我
Well, you didn't. I did.
在你手术前
Back when it was time for your surgery,
我说过要是你不照顾好自己
I told you I wasn't sticking around
我就不会跟你在一起
unless you took care of yourself.
你当时保证说你会 所以我才留了下来
And you promised that you would, so I stuck around.
你得说话算话 博
You've gotta hold up your end of the bargain, Beau.
我爱你 博
I love you, Beau.
为什么
Why?
这真是一个温柔的回应
It's the tender way you respond to
女人对你敞开心扉的方式啊
a woman opening her heart to you.
是啊 抱歉
Yeah, I'm sorry.
我只是
I just...
我也爱你 乔安娜
I love you too, Joanne.
这是说
So does that mean...
把药碾碎放进我的咖啡里
Crush 'em up and put 'em in my coffee.
公鸡
Rooster!
天啊 他人呢
God, where the hell is he?
等着
Hold on.
哦不 我的胸走光了
Oh, no! My boob popped out!
他肯定没在这里
Well, he's definitely not here.
你的胸真的走光露出来过吗
Do they ever actually pop out?
不 没有
No, they don't.
我又不是你穿平角内♥裤♥蛋蛋会走光
They're not you in boxer shorts.
就等他五分钟 - 好吧
All right, we'll give him five minutes. - Yeah.
那么 你背包里装着什么
So... what's in your backpack?
一些去法♥院♥要用到的文件
Some documents for the courthouse.
你是说到法♥院♥时
What, you mean the one piece of paper
要填的那张纸吗
that we fill out when we get there?
好吧 还有袋米
Okay, there's also a bag of rice in there.
本来是要洒在你身上的
I was gonna throw it at you.
不是要整袋米一次性洒上去
I mean, not the whole thing at once.
现在已经不流行洒米了 要洒鸟食
Oh, you don't throw rice anymore. You throw birdseed,
因为米会膨胀 会让鸟胀破肚子
'cause rice expands. It makes the birds explode.
慢着
Wait.
真的假的
Seriously?
柯尔特 这又不是什么好事
Colt, it's not a good thing.
快说包里装着什么
Come on. What is in the bag?
可能有份给你的礼物
Well, it might be a little present in there for you.
真贴心
That's so sweet!
好吧 - 好的
Okay. - Okay.
我知道照习俗结婚时
All right, I know for a wedding
要送你一样旧东西
you're supposed to get something old,
一样新东西 一样借来的东西和一样蓝色的东西
something new, something borrowed and something blue.
但要找一样满足这四点的东西太难了
But I mean it is really hard to find all those things at once.
那是因为那些是四样东西
Well, that's 'cause they're supposed to be four different things. So...
这也是惊喜的一部分
That's part of the surprise,
因为这件东西都有了
'cause it's all of those things at once.
所以惊喜
So, surprise!
行了
Okay.
那些真的是纸巾
Oh, those are actually real tissues
以防你到了法♥院♥哭鼻子
in case you tear up at the courthouse.
以防我哭鼻子吗
In case I tear up?
反正那些就是纸巾
Well, the point is they're tissues.
打开看看 - 好吧
Just open it! - Okay.
哦 天啊 是约翰埃尔韦的球衣
Oh, my God! It's a John Elway jersey!
但是他比赛穿过的球衣 所以是旧的
But it's game worn, so it's old.
对你来说是新的
But it's new to you.
而且是蓝色的还是我借钱买♥♥来的 所以
And it's blue, and I bought it with money I borrowed, so...
谢谢 柯尔特 这真是太好了
Oh, thank you, Colt. This is amazing.
要是你不喜欢
Now, if you don't like it,
我知道有人愿意出钱买♥♥ 而且很宝贝这件衣服
I know someone who'll take it off your hands and treasure it.
你已经后悔把它送我了对吗
You're regretting giving it to me already, aren't you?
这或许是我最大的牺牲
This might be my biggest sacrifice.
你喜欢我很高兴
I'm glad you like it.
我也有东西要送你
I got you something too.
最好是这样
Well, you better have.
是我的
That was my...
爷爷最喜欢的牛仔领结
grandfather's favorite bolo tie.
我喜欢
I love it.
是他去世前给我的
Yeah, he gave it to me right before he died,
他说希望我会遇到一个
And said that he hoped that I would meet a man
配得上这个领结的男人
worthy enough to wear it.
既然我没遇到 我现在就把它送你了
And since I never did, I'm giving it to you.
我无法想象没有你的人生
I can't imagine my life without you.
我也很高兴自己人生里不会没有你
And I'm so glad that I don't have to.
我是说
I guess what I'm saying is,
你可以随时检查我的比基尼
is that you can inspect my bikini any time.
我非常爱你
I love you so much.
我就知道这个肯定派得上用场
I knew these would come in handy.
嘿 风转向了 - 什么
Hey. Wind shifted. - What?
火朝我们这边烧过来了 我们得离开这里
Fire's coming right at us. We gotta get out of here.
我们走 - 真的吗
Let's go. - Really?
好了 灌溉系统都设置好了
All right, get those Rain Birds all set.
我拿了些你以前做的手工艺品
I got some of your old artwork.
那些东西能让老爸触景生情
Good. My dad's sentimental about that stuff.
我拿上了Xbox - 很好
Oh, uh, I grabbed my Xbox. - Good.
房♥子里还有多少东西要拿 - 差不多都拿了
How much more is there? - That's pretty much the last of it.
只剩枪没拿了
We just gotta get the guns.
看到那大火了吗 该撤了
You see that fire? It is time to get the fuck out of here.
好吧 - 四处都是大火
Okay. - Fire everywhere.
天上四处都有灰掉下来
Ash falling from the sky.
跟<烈火雄心>里一样
It's like Backdraft.
记得那部电影吗
Remember that movie?
就算放到今天也是部好片
It still holds up.
快去啊
Go!
我要去帮我爸妈
I gotta go help my parents.
你确定不用我去吗
Are you sure you don't want me to come with you?
不用 我没事 他们那里离火场很远
No, I'm fine. Their place is away from the fire.
这里弄好了 我们在那所高中碰面
You finish up here. I'll meet you at the high school.
那件球衣一安全了就发短♥信♥给我
Text me as soon as the Elway jersey's safe.
那我呢
And me?
你当然也是了 这还用说嘛
Yeah, of course, you. That goes without saying.
这才像话 爱你
Well, it shouldn't. Love you.
回头见
See you.
多加小心 艾比 - 你也是
Be careful, Abby. - You, too.
嘿 老爸 我的洗发护发用品你都带上了吗
Hey, Dad, did you by chance pack up any of my hair products?
当然了 我最先拿的就是那些破东西
Of course I did. It's the first fucking thing I grabbed.
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表