剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
记得 非常有趣
Yeah, that was real fun.
那是肯定的
It sure was.
我该走了
I should probably get going.
我参加的那个自行车骑行队里
Some of the guys from my biker gang
有几个人这次大火时受了灾 所以
are down at the firing range, so...
作为队长 我该去看看
You know, like, as their leader, I should probably be there.
太好了
Great.
上午9点可以
9 A.M. works.
嘿 柯尔特
Hey, Colt.
这里真棒
This is... wow. This is nice.
这里就像<博物馆奇妙夜>里
This is like that guy,
泰迪罗斯福的办公室
Teddy Roosevelt from Night at the Museum's office.
这里
This is...
谢谢你见我
Thank you for meeting with me.
别客气 请坐
Of course, have a seat.
我冲动之下买♥♥了很贵的沙发
I got suckered into buying these fancy chairs,
但从来没人坐上去过
and nobody ever sits in them.
我现在知道原因了 坐着不舒服
And now I know why. They suck.
有什么我可以帮你的吗
What can I do for you?
有
Yeah...
之前我们答应帮你养牛时
You know, when we agreed to take your herd,
你说过会还我们个人情
you said you'd return the favor.
所以
So...
我就是为这事来的
I'm here to collect on that.
那把是内战时期的火枪吗
Ah, I'm sorry, is that a Civil War rifle?
是的
Well, yes, it is.
我能拿起来看看吗 - 就是这个人情吗
Can I hold it? - Is that the favor?
不是
No.
那你就不能拿起来看了
Then, no.
你想我怎么还这个人情
So what is the favor you are looking for?
好吧
Right.
这不是什么光彩的事
Well, I'm not proud of this...
但在大火前 我们的发电机坏了
but before the fire, our generator crapped out.
所以我从你的一间牧场里拿了一台
So I took one from one of your ranches.
后来我在处理掉它的时候被抓了
I got caught by the cops when I tried to get rid of it.
你偷了我们的发电机
You stole one of our generators?
是的
I did.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我们当时很着急 要用它来给灌溉系统发电
We were desperate. We needed it to run our sprinklers.
我们怕房♥子被烧掉
We thought our house was gonna burn down.
你知道的沃尔玛就有卖♥♥发电机的
You know that they have generators at Walmart.
是的
Yeah.
但在那想不付钱就拿走 就只能自求多福了
Good luck trying to get one past one of them greeters.
听着 我知道这事挺荒唐的
Look... I know it was stupid.
我
I...
我只是
I just...
我们拿不出那么多现金
We don't have a lot of cash lying around.
我们又不像
We ain't like...
我们的微波炉可能都快炸了
Our microwave has gotten cracks in it.
用的时候你得按了开始就躲进客厅
Basically, you press start and run to the living room.
听着柯尔特 我小时候家里也不富裕
Look, Colt, I didn't grow up with a lot of money,
我也过过苦日子
and I know what tough times have been
但这不能成为借口 - 是的我知道
but it's no excuse - No, I know...
女士 这不是借口
Ma'am, it's not an excuse.
我闯祸了
I screwed up.
真的非常抱歉
I'm really sorry.
我只是
I was just...
我希望也许你可以考虑下撤销指控
I thought maybe you'd consider dropping the charges.
这可是个很大的人情
That's a pretty big ask.
我知道
I know.
我不该向你提出这种请求的
I should've never put you in this position.
对不起
I'm sorry.
那台发电机现在在哪
Where's the generator now?
在警♥察♥手里
The cops took it.
你可以打电♥话♥给威尔克森警官
You can call that Officer Wilkerson.
就是像沃尔玛店员的那个
He's the one that looks like a future Walmart greeter.
对不起
Sorry.
等一下
Wait.
我的确说过我欠你们人情 所以
I said that I owed you a favor, so...
我们会撤销指控的
we'll drop the charges.
真的吗 - 反正
Really? - Well...
发电机找回来了 谁都会犯错
I'm getting my generator back and everyone makes mistakes.
甚至我也会 上次雇佣你哥就是
Even me. I hired your brother.
非常感谢 我
Thank you so much. I...
你想不到这对我意味着什么 我
You have no idea what this means to me. I'm...
我会送你一个果篮
I'll send an edible arrangement to your office.
热带水果果篮
The tropical ones.
那样的话 你就能在科罗拉多起床
That way, you'll wake up in Colorado,
吃到牙买♥♥加早餐了
but be havin' breakfast in Jamaica.
好啊
All right.
你们帮我们养牛 就算我们互不相欠了吧
You're taking our cows. How about we call it even?
成交 谢谢
Deal. Thank you.
行了 - 非常感谢
All right. - So much.
三个星期吗
Three weeks?
我才不管你们的什么公♥司♥政策呢
Well, your company policy can kiss my ass.
所以我才留着固定电♥话♥ 这样可以摔着挂断电♥话♥
That's why I keep a landline. So I can hang up on people.
比用折叠手♥机♥挂电♥话♥来得更爽
It's a lot more satisfying than slapping shut my flip phone.
保险索赔的事不顺利吗
It didn't go well with the insurance company?
不 很顺利
No, it went great.
他们三个星期后会派评估员
Yeah, they're gonna send out an assessor out in three weeks
来评估这块被烧焦的空地
to determine whether or not my burnt-out,
是否还能居住
vacant lot is still livable.
体谅一下他们
Well, cut 'em some slack.
人家可是大老远从孟买♥♥来的
They gotta come all the way from Bombay.
他们要逐一列记我的损失 怎么
They want me to itemize what I lost.
家庭照片 或是我妈留下的那套茶具
How am I supposed to put a dollar value on family photos,
或是外孙女给我做的烟灰缸 怎么估价
or my mom's tea set or that ashtray my granddaughter made for me.
那个烟灰缸太可爱了 我差点儿就又开始抽烟了
That thing was so goddamn cute I almost started smoking again.
重要的在于你跟你的家人都安然无恙
The important thing is you and your family are safe.
要是我昨天说
Had I said yesterday
可以用所有的东西换家人的平安
you could trade all your possessions for your family's safety,
你会同意吗 - 当然会有谁不会吗
would you have done it? - Well, of course. Who wouldn't?
这个嘛
Well...
还有啊
And on top of that,
我选的那家酒店 不在保险公♥司♥认可范围内
the hotel I picked isn't on the insurance company's list.
我不知道那些人晚上怎么能安心地睡觉
I don't know how those people sleep at night.
他们住的可不是便宜的酒店
I can tell you it's not in the La Quinta Inn.
我从没想到都这个年纪了 还要重新开始
I never thought I'd have to start all over again at my age.
不如你在我家住一阵子吧 - 什么
Why not stay here for a while? - What?
我家有地方
We got room for you.
你这么说很贴心
Well, that's a very sweet offer, Beau, but...
但我不想添麻烦
I don't wanna be a burden on you
而且你家有好几口人呢
and you got a lot of people around here.
但我不喜欢他们
Yeah, but I don't like any of them.
这可不是一块儿过个周末这么简单
This will be more than a weekend together.
房♥子重建要好几个月时间
It could take me months to rebuild
我最好还是去亚利桑那我女儿那里
I think it's best if I stay with my daughter in Arizona.
我不想你离开那么长时间 我会想你的
I don't want you to be gone that long. I'd miss you.
我也会想你的
I'd miss you too.
所以房♥子重建起来之前就住我家吧
So come here until you get back on your feet.
或是住到你烦我为止
Or till you get sick of me.
那我明晚住哪
Where do I stay tomorrow night?
你在干什么 - 嘿
What are you doing? - Hey.
给松鼠喝的
Oh. Uh, it's for the squirrels.
我喜欢看松鼠喝醉酒相互打架
I like when they get drunk and run into each other.
我懂
I get it.
我用咳嗽药对我家孩子做同样的事
I did the same thing with my kids and cough medicine.
你怎么了 怎么来这儿了
What's up with you? What brings you by?
这个嘛 该死
Well, shit.
没辣妹跟我亲热
I can't even sit alone in the woods
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表