剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
抱歉 先生
Sorry, sir.
要是有关于艾比的消息 就来学校找我们
If you hear anything about Abby, we'll be at the school.
我会通知你们的
I'll let you know.
刚才的事很抱歉 我只是讨厌那个家伙
Sorry about that. It's just that I hate that guy.
不用道歉 他是挺烦人的
Don't apologize. He's a little prick.
我们现在怎么办 掉头开回学校去吗
What do we do now? Turn around and head back to the school?
不 开车冲过路障
No! Drive through that fucking roadblock!
是 先生
Yes, sir.
介意我坐下吗 - 当然不介意 听说什么了吗
Mind if I sit? - Of course not. Heard anything?
我听说亨德森一家把淋浴的热水用光了
Oh, I heard the Hendersons used up that bottle of hot water in the showers.
我讨厌那家人
I fucking hate them.
你怎么样 - 说实话 不太好
How you holding up? - Honestly, not great.
我一直在想"要是"
All I keep thinking about is "What if?"
相信我 我脑子里一直在想这些情景
Oh, trust me, I keep running these scenarios in my head
知道吗 我们要往好的方面想
and you know what? We just have to stay positive.
我用小游戏来分散自己的注意力
I've been distracting myself with a little game.
每次想到要喝一小口酒 我就喝一小口
Every time I take a sip of wine, I have to take a sip of wine.
该我喝了
Oh, my turn.
好像挺好玩儿的
Looks like fun.
你说了好玩儿 你得喝酒
Oh, you said fun. You have to drink.
嘿 比利
Hey, Billy.
你好吗 啤酒桶 在找这个吗
What's up, Beer Pong? You looking for this?
该死
Damn it!
嘿 比利 有什么消息吗 - 有 我就是为这个来的
Hey, Billy. Any news? - Yeah, it's why I'm here.
柯尔特和菲利普斯先生冲破路障
Colt and Mr. Phillips broke through a roadblock
开进了着火的区域
and drove into the fire zone.
什么 - 艾比跟他们在一起吗
What? - Was Abby with them?
没有 他们俩还在找她 - 哦 天啊
No, they're still looking for her. - Oh, my God.
我去找他们 - 我跟你一起去
I'll go look for them. - I'll go with you.
慢着 柯尔特跟艾比 是我最好的两个朋友
Hold on. Colt and Abby are two of my best friends.
要是有什么能做的
If there was anything that could've been done,
我就已经做了
I'd have done it already.
我不在乎 我们要去
I don't give a shit, man. We're going.
你们可以去 但不管哪个方向
Look, you can leave, but whatever direction you go,
你们都会被大火挡住去路 又回到这里
you're going to run into a big wall of fire and end up right back here.
要是你们走运能活着回来的话
If you're lucky.
那是艾比的车吗
Is that Abby's truck?
她在车里吗
Is she in there?
艾比
Abby!
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表