剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
观众们看不到桌子下面
You can't see what's under those desks.
还有酒吗
Is there more wine?
每年复活节
Every Easter,
博都会告诉两个儿子
Beau used to tell the boys
地里到处藏着彩蛋
there were eggs hidden all over the property.
他俩就会搬干草堆
They'd spend hours moving hay bales,
割牧草 剪灌木丛
mowing pastures, pruning bushes...
可一只彩蛋都没找到过
Never found a single egg.
但他们的活儿会在去教堂前就干完了
But their chores were done by church.
根本就没有彩蛋吗
There were never any eggs?
有一只
No, there was one.
现在依然在 你该去找找看
It's still out there. You should go look for it.
柯尔特 别 没什么彩蛋
Colt, don't. There's no egg.
嘿 各位 抱歉我来晚了
Hey, y'all. Sorry I'm late.
菲利普斯夫人 你一如既往地漂亮
Mrs. Phillips, you look lovely as always.
查克 你玩梦幻橄榄球还欠我50块
Chuck, you still owe me 50 bucks from fantasy football.
阿隆罗杰斯变成柯尔特本奈特前 我还是赢钱的
I was looking good until Aaron Rodgers turned into Colt Bennett.
你居然在第三轮选派发球手
You drafted a kicker in the third round,
但是 啊 当然了 为了损我
but, yeah, sure, pick on me.
你前面去哪儿了
Where have you been?
去彼得森牧场修水井了
Over at the Petersons', trying to fix the well.
我觉得是水泵坏了
I think the pump is shot.
天啊 彼得森牧场还真是惊喜不断啊
Boy, that Peterson ranch is the gift that keeps on giving.
修那个要花多少钱
What's that gonna cost me?
说不准 八♥九♥百吧
I don't know. Like, eight, nine hundred bucks?
该死
God damn it.
博 拜托
Beau, please.
今天可是他妈的复活节
It's fucking Easter.
我店里可能有个二手的 可以给你们
I might have a used one at the shop. I could give you that one.
谢谢
Oh. Thank you.
很感谢你的提议 但
Appreciate the offer, Chuck, but...
我们会自己想办法的
we'll figure something out.
老爸你这是干什么 他要给我们一个
Dad, what're you doing? He wants to give us one.
这就像去丹尼餐厅时谎报自己过生日
It's like when you go to Denny's and lie and tell 'em it's your birthday
就能吃到免费的大满贯早餐
so you get a free Grand Slam.
我们需要这东西 - 我说了不用别说了
We need this. - I said we're good. Drop it.
我跟你说了别提人家的烦心事
I told you not to bring up anything about their troubles.
我没有是他们提起来的 - 这下大家都尴尬了
I didn't. They did. - Now it's awkward for everyone.
他是想帮忙 - 你♥爸♥说了"别说了"
He's offering to help. - Your dad said, "Drop it."
这是侮辱 - 我怀孕了!
It's an insult to - I'm pregnant!
你怀孕了
You're pregnant?
失陪一下
Excuse me.
我是想早点告诉你的 可是
I wanted to tell you earlier, but...
牧场和你家出了好多事
you had so much going on with the ranch and your family.
我不想给你增添压力
I didn't wanna add to the stress.
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
这真是太好了
This is amazing.
是啊 有了孩子 所有问题就能迎刃而解了
Yeah, nothing like having a kid to solve all your problems.
听着我知道你想等到生活变好了 可是
Look, I know you wanted to wait until we had our lives together, but...
我的生活可能永远都好不了
I'll never have my life together.
这么说没让我觉得好受
That doesn't make me feel better.
你 你真的不觉得高兴吗
Are you... Are you really not happy about this?
你知道我想跟你一起生孩子的 可是
You know I wanna have kids with you, but...
我原以为我们会先结婚再生宝宝
I thought we'd get married first.
买♥♥座房♥子
You know, buy a house,
养只猫 看看能否把猫养好再说
get a cat, see if we can keep that alive first.
嘿 孩子可比猫要好得多
Hey, kids are way better than cats.
他们会哭闹 这样就知道他们要过来了
They scream so you know they're coming.
可是猫呢 早上起床
But cats? You wake up in the mornin',
会发现它们就坐在你的胸口上
they're sitting on your chest,
好像要吃掉你的脸一样
looking like they'll eat your face.
我从15岁起就爱着的姑娘
The girl that I've been in love with since I was 15 years old
怀了我的孩子
is pregnant with my baby.
这消息真是太棒了
This is amazing news.
我们怎么养得起孩子
How can we afford a kid?
上次你去自动提款机取钱
Last time you went to the ATM,
机器都没有你能取的小额纸钞
they didn't have bills small enough for you to make a withdrawal.
如果我账户里有12块5
If I got $12.50 in my account,
我就该能取出12块5
I should be able to take out $12.50.
我们怎么办
How are we gonna do this? I mean...
我一小时后就要离开去丹佛了
I leave for Denver in an hour.
我们住在不同的城市 我们没法
We live in different cities. We won't be able to--
我们会解决的 - 你怎么知道?
We'll figure it out. - How do you know?
因为我们是柯尔特和艾比
'Cause we're Colt and Abby.
我人生里唯一一件做对了的事
You are the only thing in my entire life
就是跟你在一起
that I've ever gotten right.
我订了条婴儿毯
I ordered a baby blanket.
是吗 - 是的太可爱了
You did? - Yeah, it was so cute.
上面有只圆点印的小象 我是说
It had these little polka-dotted elephants on it. I mean...
我喜欢圆点的大象
I love polka-dotted elephants.
我们就要有宝宝了 - 太他妈棒了!
We're gonna have a baby! - Fuck, yeah!
等一下
Oh, wait. Whoa, whoa!
太"尼玛"棒了
Frick, yeah.
等等 今天是复活节 我又可以说脏字了 太他妈棒了
Wait. It's Easter. I can swear again. Fuck, yeah!
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表