剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
因为上回发生这种事时
'Cause the last time this happened,
我们把给公鸡上大学攒的钱都拿去帮她了
we ended up empting out Rooster's college fund to help her.
虽然我不确定怎么会想着要攒那笔钱
Though I'm not sure why we had that college fund to begin with.
公鸡又不是上斯坦福的料
Not a lot of Roosters at Stanford.
问题在于 我有点相信她
Thing is, I kinda do believe her.
我是说 这次她什么都没要
I mean, she didn't ask for anything.
当然了 那把勺子她也没还回来
Of course, she didn't return that fucking spoon either.
如果她真得了癌症 希望她能挺过去
If it's true, I hope she beats it.
但你妹妹不会张口要 她会直接拿
But your sister doesn't ask for things, she just takes.
不跟她一起去也不用觉得过意不去
Don't feel guilty for not going with her.
是啊
Yeah.
你说的对 博 谢谢
You're right, Beau. Thanks.
你觉得过意不去 对吧
You feel guilty, don't you?
现在还没有
Not yet.
但最糟糕的情形是
But worst case scenario,
要是她六个月后死了 而我现在不去的话
if she's dead in six months and I don't take this trip with her,
到时候我就会那么觉得了
I'm gonna feel guilty then.
我想我还是去吧
I think I'm gonna go.
你真是个好姐姐
You're a good sister.
就像我今天跟两个儿子说的
It's like I was telling the boys earlier today,
"必要时 要靠自己"
"In times of need, you gotta help out your own."
嘿 老妈 老爸 能来帮我弄下这些木头吗
Hey, Mom. Hey, Dad, can you give me a hand with all this wood?
我正跟你妈讲话呢 自己弄去
I'm talking to your mother. Do it the fuck yourself.
嘿 本奈特
Hey, Bennett.
你在干什么呢
What are you doing?
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表