剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
谢谢 我会
Thank you. And I will...
明天我也会去谢谢菲利普斯先生
First thing tomorrow, I'll thank Mr. Phillips, too.
他不知道我这么做
Actually, he doesn't know I'm doing this.
我希望这事只有你知我知
I was hoping we could just keep this between the two of us.
好的 我不会
Yeah... I'm not sure--
我爱我女儿 柯尔特 我会为她做任何事
I love my daughter, Colt. I would do anything for her.
我也是
So would I.
谢谢
Thank you.
天啊
Good Lord.
这事最好也别让查克知道
Maybe we don't share that with Chuck either.
好的 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
祝你回家的路上开心
Have a fun drive home.
行了 灌溉喷水系统都设好了
All right, get those Rain Birds all set.
我拿了些你以前做的工艺品
I got some of your old artwork.
这些东西会让老爸触景生情
Good. My dad's sentimental about that stuff.
我拿了我的游戏机 - 很好
Oh, uh, I grabbed my Xbox. - Good.
屋子里还有多少东西要拿 - 差不多都拿出来了
How much more is there? - That's pretty much the last of it.
只要把枪拿出来就行了
We just gotta get the guns.
看到大火了吗 还是早撤为好
You see that fire? It is time to get the fuck out of here.
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表