剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
公鸡想说几句话 是吗
Rooster wants to say something, right?
我可以先说几句吗
Mind if I say a few words first?
要是多说几句我会倍感惊喜的 但请说吧
Well, I'd be surprised if you said more than a few, but go ahead.
首先感谢帮忙的各位
First of all, thanks to anyone for helping to make this thing happen.
特别感谢那些
And a special thanks to all the firefighters
为我们不惜冒生命危险的消防员们
who are risking it all for the rest of us.
我跟妻子求婚那天说的话是
I said this to my wife on the day I proposed.
"我非常爱你"
"I love you so very much."
"甚至不惜等了这么久才找到你"
"I don't even mind that life made me wait so long to find you."
"等待只会让此刻更甜蜜"
"The waiting only made the finding sweeter."
这句话出自当时最优秀的诗人之
That was one of the great poets of our time...
罗纳德里根
Ronald Reagan.
他可是博的真爱
Beau's one true love.
这位女士将是你最好的朋友
That woman right there is the best friend you'll ever have.
定要时刻都让她知道
Make sure she always knows
你有多感激自己人生里有她的存在
how grateful you are to have her in your life.
艾比
Well, Abby...
柯尔特有你在身边和没有你的样子我都见过
I've seen Colt without you and I've seen Colt with you.
两者相去甚远
And it ain't even close.
如果我弟弟即将犯下
And if my baby brother is about to make
男人一生中最大的错
the biggest mistake a man can make in life,
我很高兴那个人是你
I'm glad it's with you.
现在我将朗读
Now I'm gonna read from the holy book...
萨姆亨特的圣书
of Sam Hunt.
"翘臀如蜜丰满甜美"
"Got hips like honey, so thick and so sweet."
"市中心街上"
"It ain't no curves like hers"
"也找不到她这般完美的曲线"
"on them downtown streets."
行了
All right, all right, okay.
现在请新郎新娘讲话
Now we'll let the bride and groom speak.
艾比
Abby?
好吧 从哪儿开始说呢
Wow. Okay. Where do I start?
柯尔特
Colt...
跟你在一起 一切都脱离了计划
with you, nothing ever goes as planned...
证据就是我现在怀着身孕
as evidence to the fact that I'm standing here pregnant,
站在一块球场上举♥行♥婚礼
getting married on a football field.
野马队
Mustangs!
太对了
Damn straight.
难以置信
I can't believe how lucky...
我从小跟你一起长大
I was to be able to grow up with you.
我很幸运以后还要跟你一起白头偕老
And how lucky I am to get to grow old with you.
不管以后的生活要面对什么
And no matter what life throws at us...
我们都会一起走下去
we're gonna get through it together...
因为我们俩是一队的 本奈特
'cause we're a team, Bennett.
并且我们比
And we're better than...
有些部分更棒
some of the parts.
是这样的
That's true.
我爱你
I love you.
我先说就好了
I should have gone first. Uh...
从见到你的那一刻起
Since the moment I met you,
我就知道
I knew...
有天
someday...
你会成为我的妻子
you'd be my wife.
即便我们没在一起时
And even when we weren't together...
我每天都想着回家回到你身边
I spent every day trying to find a way to get back home to you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我想在场的所有人都认同
And I think everyone here
是你让我变得更好
would agree that you make me a better person.
好太多了 - 就是个混♥蛋♥
Oh, way better. - Kind of an asshole.
行了 好吧
All right. Okay.
你不止是我更好的一半
You're not just my better half.
你是更好的那75%
You're the better 75% to my...
而我是剩下那部分
the rest of it.
我爱你 艾比
I love you, Abby.
我爱你
I love you.
好了 柯尔特本奈特
All right. Colt Bennett,
你愿意娶艾比菲利普斯为妻吗
do you take Abby Phillips to be your wife?
我当然愿意
I sure do.
那 艾比菲利普斯
And, Abby Phillips,
你愿意嫁给柯尔特本奈特吗
do you take Colt Bennett to be your husband?
我愿意
I sure do.
戴上了
Got it.
那你们俩还等什么 接吻吧
Well, what are you waiting for? Kiss already.
还是斯考尔润鼻烟和佳得乐的味道
Still taste like Skoal and Gatorade.
因为是乡村风的
'Cause it's country strong.
借美国维京群岛
By the power vested in
网上教堂赋予我的权力
me by the e-church of the US Virgin Islands,
我现在宣布你们成为合法夫妻
I now pronounce you husband and wife.
我跟你说过了别对着天上放枪了
Dude, I told you. Stop firing your gun in the air.
我跟你说过了这不是我的枪
Dude, I keep telling you. It's not my gun.
该死
Damn it!
好啊 嗨 - 嘿 两位
Oh, yeah. Hi. - Hey, guys.
谢谢你们能来
Thanks for being here.
我是说另一个选择是被火烧死 所以
I mean, your other option was dying in a fire, so...
真好笑
No, it was fun.
我们刚才玩了个喝酒的游戏 你每哭一次我们就得喝酒
We played a drinking game. We drank every time you teared up.
我们俩现在居然还站得住 也是叫我挺吃惊的
Yeah, I'm kind of surprised we're still standing.
谁会在接吻时哭啊
I mean, who cries during the kiss?
待会新娘抛花束的时候
Later, we're doing a version of the bouquet toss
接到花束的人不用跟公鸡约会
where whoever catches it doesn't have to date Rooster.
你们怎么不去年就结婚呢
Where were you last year?
恭喜 - 谢谢
Congratulations. - Thank you.
谢谢你们来参加婚礼
Thanks for coming.
戴尔 你说过你有很多音乐 在哪呢
Dale, You said you had a shit-ton of music. Where's the rest of it?
就放<戴尔睡衣俱乐部第六辑>这张
Just put on "Dale's Club Jams Volume Six."
你会感谢我的
You'll thank me later.
嘿 老兄
Hey, man.
嘿 你好吗 老兄
Hey. 'Sup, dude?
刚才的婚礼真棒 - 是挺棒的
That was a nice wedding. - Yeah, it was pretty good.
但没单身派对
Although, you know, no bachelor party,
也没喝醉了的伴娘可以泡
no drunken bridesmaids to hit on.
算了 我就泡待会接到新娘花束的那个吧
Whatever. I'll hit on whatever chick catches the bouquet later.
所以 听着
So, listen.
我知道你跟玛丽有一腿
I know you and Mary had a thing.
怎么了
So what happened?
她不小心叫了 "哦 公鸡" 吗
She yell out "Oh, Rooster!" By accident?
想得美
Good one.
你们俩继续做朋友可以
It's cool you guys still have a good relationship,
但我警告你
but just a heads-up,
要是再对她有非分之想我就杀了你
you ever go near her again and I'll fucking kill you.
但是 嘿 再次恭喜 老兄
But, hey. Congrats again, man.
对 赶紧溜就对了
Yeah, that's right. Walk away.
谢谢
Thank you. Thanks.
老妈 酒是哪来的
Mom, where did you get the bottle of wine?
我之前让你妈带上她值钱的东西
It turns out I told your mom to pack up all her valuables.
结果她拿了一箱酒
She packed a box full of wine.
我只带了跟我有精神交流的东西
I only saved the things I have an emotional connection with.
非常感谢你们的支持
Thank you guys so much for all your help.
看着你
Watching you...
手挽女儿走过来
walk your daughter down the aisle was...
玛丽呢 她又要喝酒了
Where's Mary? She's gonna be drinking again.
听着 柯尔特 等所有的事都结束后
Listen, Colt, when all of this is over,
也许是时候重新考虑一下
maybe it'd be a good time to
投资你牧场的事
revisit the idea of me investing in your ranch.
哦天啊 太慷慨了 谢谢你 老爸
Oh, my God! That's so generous. Thank you, Dad.
是啊 非常感谢 先生
Uh, yeah, well, I appreciate that, sir.
其实不必这样 我觉得我们牧场现在还好
Actually, it's a little too generous. I think we're doing okay.
别这么说 我早就该这么做的
Oh, come on. It's probably something I should have done already.
汉克 现在就是正式认识艾比父母的好时机
Oh, hey, Hank, now's a good time for you to meet Abby's parents.
现在不行 我正忙呢
Not now. I'm busy.
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表