剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
你在婚礼上的讲话非常棒
That was pretty nice, what you said at the wedding.
我不认为一番讲话
I'm not sure one speech
就能弥补我过去30年的错误
makes up for 30 years of being an asshole.
博 你已经72岁了
Beau, you're 72 years old.
头两年就不跟你计较了
I'll give you the first two years.
走到今天不容易但还是盼到了
It was a messed-up road getting here, but there it is,
本奈特家的下一代 - 是啊
next generation of Bennetts. - Yep.
我从收音机里听说
I heard on the scanner,
消防直升机正在牧场附近洒水
the helicopters are making water drops out by the ranch.
天啊 这事两个儿子知道吗 - 不知道
Jesus. Do the boys know? - No.
我也不想让他俩知道
And I don't want 'em to.
我们现在无能为力了
Nothing we can do about it now.
干吗还要扫大家的兴呢
Why ruin this?
是啊 你说的对 今晚就让大家好好开心一下吧
Yeah, you're right. Give everyone tonight.
一切都会好起来的 玛姬
Everything will be all right, Mags.
你怎么知道 - 我不知道
How do you know? - I don't.
但你了解我的 我向来都很乐观
But you know me. I always look on the bright side.
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表