剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
你的话我昨晚已经听够了
I heard enough from you last night.
那好 我就不妨碍你们爷俩了
Okay, then. Well, I'll give you two some space.
不像沙琳的妹妹 我知道什么时候该走人
Unlike Charlene's sister, I know when I'm not wanted.
你的车在那边 - 我知道
Your truck's over there. - I know.
我要煮杯咖啡拿着路上喝
I'm gonna make myself a Keurig for the road.
我跟丽萨诺依曼 谈了买♥♥彼得森牧场的事
I talked to Lisa Neumann about buying that Peterson Ranch.
是吗 所以呢
Yeah, so?
如果牧场卖♥♥给她 我会负责替她经营
Well, if you sell it... I'm gonna run it for her.
你们定好了
Is that a fact?
我要跟家人在那间牧场生活
I'm gonna raise my family on that ranch.
她说如果你对此没意见 她就同意
She said it's okay if you say it's okay.
所以要是你不同意 那就直说
So you can stop me if you want.
不管哪样 我以后不会留在这里了
Either way, I'm never working here again.
嘿
Hey.
我收到你的短♥信♥了
I got your text.
所以 尼克走了
So... Nick's gone?
是的
Yeah.
海瑟跟我说了那件事 于是我就跟他分手了
Heather told me what happened, so I broke up with him.
哦 不 你们分手了 尼克是个好人
Oh, no, you broke up? Nick was a great guy.
看来我搞错状况了 晚安
It seems I've misread the room. Good night.
你还好吗
You okay?
我没事 抱歉把你牵连了进来
Yeah, I'm fine. I'm sorry I dragged you into all this.
别这么说 我就是担心你
No, come on. I was just worried about you.
相信我 我能对付尼克
Believe me. I can handle Nick.
但 你知道他去哪儿了吗 或者
But, uh... do you happen to know where he is? Or...
他有多火大 或是他生谁的气
how mad he is or who he's mad at?
别担心 他问过我是不是跟你有关
Don't worry. He asked me if this was about you.
我说如果出轨对象是本奈特家的男人
I told him if I'd cheat with a Bennett,
那也是博或是柯尔特
it was gonna be with Beau or Colt,
绝不会是那个毛发旺盛的矮子奇葩
not the short, little hairy weirdo.
你也许直接告诉他不是我就行了
Yeah, well, you probably could have just told him no.
天啊 他偏执 控制欲又强
God, he is so paranoid and possessive.
他在这儿看到咱俩那晚就发飙了
That night he saw us here at the bar, he went mental.
开始摔酒瓶 还说要杀了你
He started throwing bottles and saying he'd kill you.
好嘛
Cool.
那是你跟他提分手之前的事吗
And that's before you broke up with him?
事情过去了
It's over.
他拿着行李去他在俄亥俄州的弟弟家了
He packed up his shit and went to his brother's in Ohio.
要是你刚才开车来的时候 刹车线没被剪断的话
If your brakes didn't seem to be cut on the way here,
那就没事了
you're good.
你前面发短♥信♥叫我来这儿的时候
When you texted me to come over,
就不能提醒我一下吗 就是刹车线的事
you couldn't just give me a heads-up? Maybe my brakes got cut?
你还好吗
You all right?
我不知道自己一开始
I don't know why I thought
怎么会觉得这一次会跟以前不一样
things were gonna be different this time.
这就好像是他 想要抢同一家OK便利店两次
Sort of like him, trying to rob the same Circle K twice.
因为就算现在是全时便利店了
Just because it's an ampm now
也不代表店里没有摄像头了
does not mean they don't have cameras everywhere.
是啊 我很抱歉
Yeah, I'm sorry.
我知道这事会给你带来很大压力
I know this situation caused you a lot of stress.
如果你不想一个人待着 可以来找我
If you don't wanna be alone, you can come over.
麦当劳烤汁猪排堡下架的前一天
I went to McDonald's the last day of the McRib.
我去买♥♥了30个
I bought 30 of 'em.
放在冰箱里
They're in the freezer.
不是说我之后不会想吃 可是
I'm not saying I wouldn't be up for that down the line, but...
我觉得现在我只想自己一个人静静
I think right now I gotta take some time for myself.
是啊 可以理解
Yeah, makes sense.
但有点扫兴
Bummer, though.
我得把这张狂热摔角赛的票送别人了
I'll have to find someone else to give this WrestleMania ticket to.
L排 靠上看台的座位
Upper deck. Row L...
L排
L.
嘿 乔安妮
Hey, Joanne.
嘿 博 你怎么来了
Hey, Beau, what are you doing here?
其实我在等查德把饼干送过来
Actually, I'm waiting for Chad to come back with my biscuits.
他在忙什么 先捏面团吗
What's he doing, milling the flour?
要咖啡吗 很难喝 所以你会喜欢的
You want a cup of coffee? It's shitty, so you'll like it.
我没想在你上班时打扰你
I didn't wanna bother you at work,
但我不知道后面有没有机会跟你谈谈
but I didn't know if I'd get a chance to talk to you later.
我想说对不起
I just wanted to say I'm sorry.
谢谢你的道歉 但我觉得
I appreciate that, but I don't even think
你并不知道自己道歉的理由是什么
you know what you're apologizing for.
是因为我乱发脾气 顽固不化
For being grumpy... and stubborn...
还有
and...
等会儿想去吃福德洛克汉堡吗
Want to go to Fuddruckers later?
什么 要是自己动手做汉堡 我♥干♥吗还要付钱给别人
What? Why would I pay someone if I have to build my own burger?
你真是个了不起的女人
You are an amazing woman.
你觉得这我不知道吗
You think I don't know that?
听着 博
Look, Beau, um...
我觉得搬到你家住是个错误
I think moving in was a mistake.
所以
So...
我会去住假日酒店
I'm gonna stay at the Holiday Inn,
我们还可以常见面
and we can go back to seeing each other every once in a while.
你想这样吗 - 不想
Is that really what you want? - No.
但我不会被人拒绝 也不用屈从
But I won't be dismissed and condescended to.
要是想那样 我在店里招待客人就可以了
If I wanted that, I'd sit here in my own section.
我真的很抱歉
I really am sorry.
我知道自己会把别人从自己身边赶跑
I know I push people away.
以前对玛姬是这样 现在对你也是
I did that with Maggie and now I'm doing it with you.
你不仅对女人这样 你对所有人都这样
It's not just the women in your life. It's everybody.
看看你的两个儿子
Look what's going on with your sons.
我这么多年来一直都想把他俩赶走
I've been trying to push them away for years.
随便你怎么开玩笑 但柯尔特就要搬出去了
Joke all you want, but Colt's on his way out the door.
不会 他哪儿都不会去的
No, he's not going anywhere.
他说服丽萨诺依曼
He conned Lisa Neumann into
在我把彼得森牧场卖♥♥给她之后 让他经营那间牧场
letting him run the Peterson Ranch after I sell it.
他还真行
Good for him.
嘿 如果他是别人家的孩子
Hey, if he were anyone else's kid,
你可能会称赞他的这份雄心
you'd probably respect his drive.
你没经他同意就要卖♥♥掉那间牧场
You were gonna sell it right out from under him,
可他想办法留在了那里
but he found a way to stay there.
我想念你叫他"笨蛋"的时候
I miss when you called him "Shithead."
丽萨把报价送过来了
Well, Lisa came by with an offer.
出价很不错
And it's a good one.
而且我们终于可以甩掉彼得森这个包袱了
And it'll finally put that Peterson mess behind us.
出价好到值得让你儿子疏远你吗
Is it a good enough deal that it's worth driving your sons away?
还有你的孙女
And your grandchild?
我是来跟你谈我们俩之间的事的
I came here to talk about us.
当然了 因为我有什么权利管你两个儿子的事
Oh, sure, because your sons are none of my business.
不是的 我
Oh, no, I'm... I...
听着 我们怎么谈都可以
Look, Beau, you and I can talk and talk,
但除非你有所改变
but unless you do something different,
否则你跟我 或是你跟你两个儿子
you'll end up in the same place with me
最后都会是一样的结果
and the same place with your sons.
我可以改变
I can change.
这话我以前听过 可我没见到有改变
Well, I heard that before, but I've never seen it.
嘿
Hey.
别担心
Don't worry.
我不会偷拿东西
I ain't stealing nothing.
除非这瓶益生菌是你的
Unless this is your probiotic yogurt.
我不知道那是什么东西
I don't know what that is,
但我确实往门上抹了点 让门别再吱吱地响
but I did use some on the door to stop it from squeaking.
我要跟你谈谈彼得森牧场的事
I need to talk to you about the Peterson Ranch.
你跟丽萨谈过了
You talked to Lisa?
坐吧
Just sit down.
我知道自己对你们兄弟俩一直都挺严苛的
I know I've been hard on you and your brother for a long time.
不用停下来
You don't have to pause.
要是我有异议 我会说话的
If I disagree, I'll jump in.
我在想以前跟童子军
I was thinking about that father-and-son camping trip
在米拉蒙特参加父子露营行的事
with the Boy Scouts at Miramonte.
是你对我们俩禁足所以没去成的那次吗
The one we never went on 'cause you grounded us?
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表