剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
他就交给你照顾了
He's all yours.
医生说他不能激动
Doctor says not to let him get riled up.
好的 所以不许看安德森库珀的节目
Got it. So no Anderson Cooper.
再见 两位
Bye, guys.
再见 乔安妮 - 再见
Bye, Joanne. - Bye.
你想看电视吗
So, you wanna watch some TV?
我可以让你看约翰韦恩的电影
I can put a John Wayne movie on for you.
或者我们就坐着聊聊天
Or we could just sit and talk.
你变成了我以前一直希望的样子 可我不喜欢
You've turned into the guy I always wanted you to be and I hate it.
你以前一直说我是个刺儿头
You always said I was such an asshole.
你以前确实是
Well, you were.
但我喜欢那样
But I liked it.
很多时候就因为那样 我们才没在无聊的派对上留到最后
It got us out of a lot of boring parties.
"这个派对太烂了 我们走"
"This party sucks. We're leavin'."
是啊 就因为在你妹妹的结婚派对上说了这话
Yeah, your sister never forgave me
她可一直都没原谅我
for doing that at her wedding.
老爸回来了
There he is!
嘿
Hey.
妈呀 你在笑吗
Holy shit. Are you smilin'?
老爸见到儿子们都不能高兴了吗
Can't a dad just be happy to see his sons?
可以啊 但我们老爸可不会这样
Yeah, but not our dad.
你感觉如何 老爸
How are you feelin', Pops?
活着的每一天都是美好的
Every day above ground is a good day.
太他妈奇怪了
Well, that's just fucking weird.
我没在家的这段时间情况如何
How were things while I was gone?
挺好的 - 挺好的
Good. - It's good.
非常好
It was great.
非常好 真的很好
Great... It was really great.
有件事 - 一件小事
There was one thing. - A small thing.
超级不起眼 - 微小
Super small. - Tiny.
得了吧
Oh, shit.
上次你们俩摆出这副表情时
Last time you two had this look on your face,
你们把诺伍德高中的吉祥物给弄死了
you killed the Norwood High mascot.
我可不会再去埋一只羊了
I am not burying another goat.
没死人 就是
Nobody died. It's just, um...
油管的事黄了
That pipeline fell through.
我们一分钱都拿不到
We ain't getting none of that money.
好吧
All right.
就这样吗
That's it?
没那笔钱我们也还好 原本也没这笔钱
We've done fine without it. Wasn't meant to be.
你还真看得开 老爸
Well, that is a great attitude, Dad.
<教练>那部剧取消时的那个博呢
Where was this Beau when they canceled Coach?
还有其他我该知道的事吗
Anything else I should know about?
没有了
Nothing, nothing...
我想没有了
Nothing I can think of.
我在努力地想着呢 - 你有
I'm racking my brain. - Colt, you got any...
我们 铺油管的事
We got... We got the pipeline.
铺油管的事黄了
Pipeline fell through.
牧场挺好的 - 牧场真挺好的
It's... Ranch is good. - Ranch looks good.
特朗普说了些蠢话 - 是的
Trump said some stupid shit. - Yeah.
对 那个 一切都挺好的
Nah, that's... Everything's good.
很高兴你回家来了
I'm happy you're home.
对了 其实还有件事
Yeah, actually, there is one more thing.
我爱你 老爸
I love you, Daddy.
嘿 老爸又像以前那样皱眉了
Hey, there's that frown.
彼得森牧场那边怎么样
How'd it go over at Peterson's?
我检查了篱笆 牛群正常
I checked the fence. Cows look good.
一切都正常
Everything looks good.
这里真是块好地 - 是啊
Man, that's one nice piece of land. - Yeah.
也许我们该考虑把这里买♥♥下来
Maybe we should look into buying it.
慢着 你的确买♥♥了 还把我们害惨了
Wait. You did, and it ruined us.
我就是嘲笑你一下 很遗憾没起到该有的效果
I'm just giving you shit. I'm sorry it didn't work out.
我以前想跟艾比一起在这里成家生活
I really thought me and Abby would raise our family there.
可你现在既没了牧场也没了艾比
Well, now you don't got a ranch or Abby.
行了 我们没分手
Whoa. Come on. We didn't break up.
她只是搬去了另一个城市
She just moved to a different city
不回我电♥话♥也不回短♥信♥
and won't return my calls or texts.
肯定是里奇 希望他带了好消息来
All right. Gotta be Rich. I hope he's got good news.
自从那次后备箱里装着羊被警车拦下
I haven't been this nervous
我好久没这么紧张了
since we got pulled over with that goat in our trunk.
嘿 两位 - 你好吗 里奇
Hey, guys. - 'Sup, Rich?
抱一下
Bring it in.
这可是在树林里拥抱 好吧
We're huggin' in the woods. All right.
嘿 我还给你准备了点东西
Hey. Hey, I even got you something.
"午夜芒果椰子"洗发水
"Midnight Mango Coconut" shampoo.
店里是摆在女用洗发水的货架上的
They keep it in the girls' section,
但谁用都合适
but that's for anyone.
是任何女人用都合适
Anyone with a vagina.
那么 里奇 有什么消息吗
So, Rich, you got some news or what?
他们想买♥♥那间牧场 - 太好了
They want the ranch. - Fuck yeah! Whoo!
嘿 看我穿大号♥的衣服
Ha, ha! Hey, look. I'm a large.
他穿超大号♥的
He's an extra-large.
这是报价
And here is the offer.
感觉像我要得年度卓越体育表现奖了
I feel like I'm getting an ESPY.
通过互联网投票选出表现最佳的运动员
被誉为体育界的奥斯卡盛会
好的 获奖者是
All right. And the winner is...
搞什么
What the hell?
我 我知道这份报价低于你们的期望
I... I know it's less than you were hoping for.
比我们之前买♥♥下这里的价格低
This is less than we paid for it.
比我们欠的债还少
It's less than we owe on the place.
这就是他们的出价
That's what they're willing to give you.
可以还价对吗
That's an opening offer, right?
我们要还价吗
Now we counter?
我们还价两倍怎么样 所以就是
How about twice as much as that? So, that would be...
我不会嘲笑你的 你算得出来
I ain't gonna insult you. You can do the basic math.
两位 他们知道你们碰到了问题
Come on, guys, they know you're in trouble
否则你们也不会卖♥♥
or else you wouldn't be selling.
这是胡来
This is bullshit.
要是我们接受这份报价
If we accept this,
我们连银行的贷款都还不上
we ain't even gonna be able to pay back the bank.
然后银行就会来收走铁河牧场
And then they'll come for Iron River,
我们就一无所有了
and we'll have nothing.
要是你们不接受
If you don't accept,
他们会等到你们撑不下去 再从银行手里买♥♥下它
they'll wait till you go under and buy it from the bank.
是因为他们不喜欢我吗
Is this 'cause they don't like me?
诺依曼山牧场都不知道你是谁
Neumann's Hill barely knows who you are.
他们的经营策略是在最低价买♥♥进
Look, they are in the business of buying ranches at the lowest prices,
而且他们真的很擅长
and they're really, really good at it.
猜猜什么东西不是最低价买♥♥来的
You know what wasn't purchased at the lowest price?
这瓶洗发水 你这个混♥蛋♥
This shampoo, you son of a bitch.
抱歉 我也希望带来的是更好的消息
I'm sorry. I wish I had better news.
回头见
See you later.
你应该在休息放松的 而不是搬冰箱
You're supposed to be taking it easy, not moving fridges.
这东西嗡嗡响了十年了 我刚才把它修好了
This thing has been buzzing for ten years, and I fixed it.
等我坐下看书时 它一点声都没了
Then I sat down and started reading, and it was too quiet.
我现在没法让它再嗡嗡响了
Now I can't get it to buzz again.
博 坐下
Beau, sit.
据说坐得太久会害人心脏病发作
They say sitting too much will give you a heart attack.
等你心脏病发作了 他们又会叫你坐着别动
Then you have a heart attack, and they tell you to sit.
这说不通嘛
It makes no sense.
这把椅子吱吱响了吗
Did this chair just squeak?
嘿儿子们 - 嘿
Hey, boys. - Hey, hey.
嘿 老爸
Hey, dad.
我们得跟你们谈谈
We need to talk to you.
好吧 直接说重点
Okay, let's just cut to the chase.
放火 保释还是哪个姑娘怀孕了
Fire, bail, or pregnancy?
不管是什么 我都不会再为些小事着急动怒了
Whatever it is, I'm done sweatin' the small stuff,
这些全都是小事
and it is all small stuff.
态度可嘉 老爸
That's a great attitude, Daddy.
希望柯尔特告诉你他干了什么的时候
I hope you keep that in mind
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表