剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
你也能保持这样
when Colt tells you what he did.
好吧
All right.
这事没什么更委婉的说法 所以
There's no easy way to say this...
我就直说了
I'll just tell you.
你住院的时候
While you were in the hospital,
我们使用代理权买♥♥下了彼得森牧场
we used your power of attorney to buy the Peterson Ranch.
什么
What?
原因是我们以为会收到铺油管的钱
We only did it 'cause we thought the pipeline money was coming.
铺油管的事黄了的时候 我们想终止这笔交易
When that fell through, we tried to back out of the deal,
可是 没有那个可能了
but, uh... they wouldn't let us.
我们试着把它卖♥♥给诺依曼山
We tried to sell to Neumann's Hill,
可是他们给我们的报价非常低
but they lowballed us on the offer.
你们的首♥付♥款是哪来的
How did you even get the down payment?
我们用了今年的经营资金
We used the operating money for the year.
开什么玩笑 - 天啊
Are you fuckin' kiddin' me? - Jesus Christ.
我们这么做是因为我们本以为
We only did it because we thought...
乱来
Bullshit!
你们都不动动脑子
You're incapable of thinkin'.
我一辈子都在为了这间牧场奋斗
I worked this ranch my whole life.
我才不在家两天 你们就把这里毁了
I'm gone for two days, and you bring it to its goddamn knees.
我还不如当时就死在手术台上
I'd have been better off if I'd died on that fucking table.
老爸
Dad...
老妈 拜托 你要理解我们
Mom, come on. You gotta understand.
你们俩怎么能干这么蠢的事
How could you two be so stupid?
也许说来不像 但我们是有计划的
It may not look like it, but we had a plan.
你们老爸工作到自己心脏病发作
Your father worked himself into a heart attack,
就是为了你们经营这间牧场
running this place for you.
你们背着他做这些事的时候
He could have died
他甚至有可能就这么去世了
while you were going behind his back.
当时有时限 我们得做出决定
We were up against a deadline. We had to make a call.
他已经决定了 他说了不买♥♥那间牧场
No he made that call. He told you he didn't wanna do it.
真不敢相信你们居然这么自私
I can't believe how selfish you two are.
我们会解决的
We'll fix it.
我们别招摇 - 你把嘴闭上好吗
We'll keep our heads down... - Will you shut the fuck up?
怎么了
What?
他不想这么做
Dad didn't wanna do this.
我不想这么做
I didn't wanna do this.
你签合同的时候
I didn't see anybody holding a gun against your head
又没人拿枪顶着你的脑袋逼你
when you signed that contract.
我不得不签 因为老爸不信任你
I had to sign... because Dad doesn't trust you.
我也不该相信你的
I shouldn't have trusted you either.
你一向成事不足败事有余
Everything you ever touch turns to shit.
我只是为了这个家考虑
I was just trying to do what's best for the family.
别扯了 柯尔特
That is bullshit, Colt.
你只在乎你自己
The only person you care about is you.
你想跟艾比在一起 而不在乎肯尼会怎么样
You wanted Abby. You didn't care what's gonna do to Kenny.
你跟海瑟上♥床♥
You go hook up with Heather.
而不顾及艾比的感受
You don't care what's gonna do to Abby.
你想买♥♥彼得森牧场
You wanted the Peterson Ranch.
害我们把一切都搭了进去
You just cost us everything.
那你就完美了吗
And you're just perfect, right?
你背叛老爸去别家牧场工作 结果被开除了
You bail on Dad to take a job you get fired from.
你害得老妈的酒吧差点儿关门大吉
You almost get Mom's bar shut down.
每次恋爱都无疾而终
You fuck up every relationship you've ever been in.
你知道怎么做才是真正为了这个家好吗
You know what really would've helped this family?
就是你没回这个家来
If you'd never come home.
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表