剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
我家以前有一台 我觉得你会喜欢
I had one of these in my house. I thought you might enjoy it.
你的咖啡壶一定有20岁了
Your coffee pot must be 20 years old.
是30岁
Thirty.
还是里根当总统时减税买♥♥的
I bought it with a Reagan tax cut.
里根被枪击后 我靠它熬了个通宵
And I used it to stay up all night after he was shot.
我可以把它拿走 没问题
I can take it back. No problem.
填写退货理由时 我会选
Reason for return, I'll just check
"跟总统遇刺没有情感共鸣"
"No emotional connection to presidential assassination attempt."
不用拿走 没关系
No, that's all right.
要是你喜欢这样的咖啡
If that's the kind of coffee you like,
我可以试试
I can give it a chance.
谢谢
Thank you.
你睡得怎么样
How'd you sleep?
挺好的
Pretty well.
我总是醒来以为是在自己家里
I just kept waking up, thinking I was home.
是啊
Yeah.
肯定难以接受
This must be pretty overwhelming.
我想所以我才会买♥♥了这个
Yeah, I think that's why I picked this up.
它让我有种一切如常的感觉
Hmm. It gives me a sense of normalcy.
每天早上我会煮一杯 然后我会
Every morning, I'd make a cup, and I'd...
坐下看着站在喂食器上的鸟
sit and watch the birds on the feeder.
怀念的东西都挺有意思的
It's funny the things you miss.
炉子烧着的声音
The sound of the furnace clicking on
脚下踩着的地毯
and the feel of the carpet underneath my feet.
还有我的床 我很喜欢我的床
Oh, and my bed. I just love my bed.
无意冒犯 但你的床垫硌人
No offense, but your mattress is kinda lumpy.
可能是因为床垫下面放的那些枪
That's probably the rifles.
慢慢就习惯了
Give it a little time.
也许你会开始感觉这里有家的感觉
Maybe you'll start to feel at home here.
太好了
Oh, good.
那个抚慰人心的声音之后
And at the end of that soothing sound,
一杯榛子奶油咖啡就好了
there's a cup of hazelnut cream.
早上好 小伙子们
Morning, boys.
嘿 乔安妮 - 乔安妮
Hey, Joanne. - Joanne.
我今天不需要你们两个在
I don't need you two today.
什么
What are you talking about?
诺依曼山把他们的牛送来了
Neumann's Hill's dropping off their cattle this morning.
我自己能行
I got it covered.
老爸 你不想看到我们
Dad, we don't wanna be around you
我们也一样
as much as you don't wanna be around us, all right?
所以我们才会是一家人
That's why we're family.
但我们有很多活儿要干
But we got a lot of work to do today.
我把话再说清楚点 走开
Let me make it more clear. Go away.
去他的 你想自己干 好 那你就自己干吧
Fuck it. You wanna do all the work? Fine. Do all the work.
祝你好运
Good luck.
再见 乔安妮
Bye, Joanne.
我猜是因为发电机的事儿 你想聊聊吗
I assume that's about the generator. You wanna talk about it?
不想
Nope.
博 - 我不想说
Beau. - I don't wanna talk about it.
好吧 祝你今早能顺利喝上咖啡
Okay. Well, good luck making coffee this morning.
嘿 柯尔特
Hey, Colt.
介意我偷你点时间吗
Mind if I steal a moment of your time?
我用了"偷"这个字
Steal?
就像你偷发电机一样
Like you did with the generator?
没反应吗
Nothing?
我可是想了一早上才想出这个梗的
I worked all morning on that.
那今早那段时间要收费吗 - 不收费
You gonna bill me for that? - Well, not now.
关于你这个案子我有些好消息
Look, I've got some good news about your case. Um...
如果达成认罪协议 你就可以保释了
If we can get a plea deal, I think we can get you probation.
好吧 是这样 计划有变
Okay. Well, there's been a change of plans.
那台发电机是公鸡偷的
Rooster stole the generator.
好吧 就算是他偷的 你忘了那个重要的词 据称
Whoa. Now, even if he did, you forgot the magic word: allegedly.
据称是公鸡偷了那台发电机
Rooster allegedly stole the generator.
好吧 据称他自首了
Okay. Uh, what would he be looking at
会怎么样
if he allegedly turned himself in?
你这么用就用错了
Well, now you're just using it wrong.
那会更难办
It would be tougher,
因为公鸡有不少前科 他以前偷过车
because Rooster has a lot of priors. He stole a car.
他那是迫不得已
He had to steal it.
没车就没法在阿贝快餐驾车点单了
Arby's won't let you walk through the drive-thru.
考虑到他那些前科 就算认罪协议对他有利
You know, with his history, even with a favorable plea deal,
他可能也要坐六个月到一年的牢
probably looking at six months to a year of jail time.
这事真奇葩 我都说服对方撤诉了
This is bullshit. I got these charges dropped.
我爸又让他们重新起诉 这是不是有点双重危境
My dad got them re-charged. Isn't that double jeopardy?
不
No.
那是什么 是折扣复核吗
What is it? Like a discount double check?
对 就是那个
Sure, that's what it is.
听着 我们可以拼一把
Um, listen, we can fight it.
收费会很高
It's gonna be very expensive,
但有人正想买♥♥台新的雪地车 要我说我们就拼一把
but as someone looking at a new snowmobile, I say we fight it.
要是我们有钱
If we had the money,
我们当初就不会偷发电机了
we wouldn't have had to steal a generator in the first place.
他不能坐牢 牧场的活儿太多了
He can't go to jail. We've got too much work to do.
我们得把牛送到市场上卖♥♥
We gotta get the cattle to market.
我需要他帮我建房♥子 迎接宝宝出世
I need his help to rebuild my house for when my baby comes.
还有 要是他坐牢了
Plus, if Rooster went to jail,
牢里的人会为了争谁能坐在他胡子上而打起来
people would be fighting over who gets to sit on that beard.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 老兄
Hey, man.
你哥呢
Where's your brother?
他去办理武器携带许可了
Oh, he went out to get his concealed weapons permit.
这样他就能把手放在兜里到处溜达了
You know, so he can walk around with his hands in his pockets.
酷
Cool.
见到他帮我打个招呼
Well, when you see him, tell him I said hey.
好了
All right.
那家伙让人毛骨悚然
That guy's creepy.
是吧
Right?
你觉得他知道我的名字吗
You think he knows my name?
我不知道 但我会给他我的名片的
I don't know, but I'm gonna get him my business card,
因为他似乎
'cause he seems like the kinda guy
能让我赚到买♥♥雪地车的钱
that might just get me that snowmobile.
那我们接着聊你偷发电机的事
So, we move forward with you stealing the generator.
据称
Allegedly.
不 是认罪协议 你认罪
No, it's a plea deal. You're accepting guilt.
你是律师 只要你理解就行
You're my lawyer. As long as you understand everything.
不 其实你理解一切是非常重要的
No, actually, it's very important that you understand everything.
我理解 据称我理解
I understand. Allegedly.
嘿博 - 嘿 丽萨 抱歉我来晚了
Hey, Beau. - Hey, Lisa. Sorry I'm late.
其实你刚好准时
Actually, you are exactly on time.
早到才是准时 准时就晚了
Early is on time. On time is late.
这一定是家族遗传
That must run in the family.
公鸡在我们牧场工作时 每天都准时
Now, Rooster was on time every day he worked for us.
虽然他会醉得一塌糊涂睡在桌子上 但很准时
Now, he was hungover and passed out on the desk, but on time.
是啊 咱们坐吧
Yeah. Sit.
北边的草场都给你清干净了
That north pasture is all cleared out for you.
你们把牛赶过去就行了
Bring on your cattle.
真是个好消息 因为它们已经在路上了
That is great news, because they're on their way.
我有点难过
Do you know, I feel kinda bad.
在111号♥高速上一路经过屠宰场
Highway 111 goes right by the slaughterhouse,
时乐牛排 还有澳拜客牛排店
the Sizzler, and then Outback Steakhouse.
我会把这想成是牛知道自己的肉有多好吃
I like to think they know how delicious they are.
你说你想找我帮忙
You said you had a favor to ask me.
我想问今天能不能跟你借几个人
Yeah. I was wondering if I could borrow a few of your men today.
我会付合理的价格
I'll pay whatever's fair.
你需要几个人都行
You can borrow as many men for as long as you need 'em.
不用付钱 博
There's no charge, Beau.
怎么 你两个儿子怎么了吗
Why? Is there something wrong with your boys?
我那俩儿子一点都指望不上
Everything's wrong with my boys.
如果是那台发电机的事
If this has something to do with that generator,
我真没想引起你们家庭矛盾
I really didn't mean to cause trouble.
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表