剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
嘿 尼克
Hey, Nick.
你在我家里
You're in my house.
我大概得打个电♥话♥
I'll probably have to make a phone call
因为我的防盗系统是联警♥察♥局的
because my alarm system's connected to the police,
要是有人私闯进来 警♥察♥局就会接到警报
and they give them the alert if there's an intruder, so...
警♥察♥大概已经在路上了
They're probably on their way now.
玛丽昨晚在这里吗
Was Mary here last night?
玛丽
Mary?
你是说酒吧的玛丽 尼克的玛丽
Oh, you mean Mary from the bar, Nick's Mary.
不 兄弟 没有 我没看到她
No, man. No, I haven't seen her.
你确定 因为她昨晚很晚才回家
Are you sure? 'Cause she got home real late last night.
该死 是吗
Oh, shit, huh?
我不想让谁惹上麻烦 但
I don't want to get anybody in trouble or nothing, but, um...
我觉得可能是柯尔特跟她约炮了
I think Colt might be fucking her.
这是开玩笑吗
This a joke?
我他妈的要杀了你
I will fucking kill you.
我不知道怎么跟你说 好吗
I don't know what to tell you, all right?
我没跟玛丽约会
I'm not seeing Mary.
如果敲门的是她 她可能是来找你的
If that's her, she's probably here looking for you.
公鸡 塔拉迪加
Rooster. Talladega?
是我弟弟
That's my brother.
他是问我是不是光着身子
He's just checking to see whether or not I'm naked.
代托纳
Daytona.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 尼克
Hey, Nick.
你怎么来了
What you doing here?
嘿 柯尔特 老兄 我刚要走
Oh. Hey, Colt, man. I was just leaving.
回见 公鸡
See you around, Rooster.
他知道我的名字
He knows my name.
出什么事了
What the hell happened here?
这个嘛
Well...
尼克私闯进来
Nick broke into my house
没开灯坐在沙发上等我
and he was sitting on my couch, waiting for me in the dark.
他还说要杀了我
And he says he's going to kill me.
妈呀
Holy shit.
他知道你的事吗 - 不知道
Does he know about you and Mary? - No.
我跟他说另有其人
I told him it was some other dude.
机智 那人惨了
Oh, that's smart. That guy's screwed.
看看这个 那家伙坐在这儿
Look at this. This guy's sitting here,
把我的可可泡芙泡水吃
eating my Cocoa Puffs with water.
居然泡水吃
Water.
那家伙是个疯子
That guy's a fucking psycho.
也许我们要拜访他一下
Maybe the Bennett Brothers need to pay him a little visit.
不了 老兄 我可不想让你趟这浑水
No, man, I don't wanna get you all involved in this shit.
谢天谢地 那家伙让我怪害怕的
Thank God. That guy creeps me out, man.
"把润肤露抹到皮肤上"
"It puts the lotion on its skin"
"不然就又要被水浇了"
"or it gets the hose again."
该死
Damn.
说起来你怎么来了
Why're you here, anyway?
老爸觉得他毁我们俩毁得还不够
Dad decided he hasn't fucked up our lives enough,
所以他要把彼得森牧场卖♥♥了
so he's selling the Peterson Ranch.
什么
What?
因为发电机的破事儿就要卖♥♥牧场吗
He's throwing away a ranch 'cause of some stupid generator?
没道理啊
It don't make no sense.
不能因为啤酒里有个烟头
You don't throw away a beer
整瓶酒就不要了
'cause it's got a cigarette butt in it.
再多挤点柠檬汁进去继续喝
You squeeze another lime in and keep drinking.
我不知道他为什么要这么做
I don't know why he'd do it.
也许我一直都是对的 而且我的眼泪给了他力量
Maybe I've been right all along and my tears give him strength.
这太没道理了
I mean, this don't make no fucking sense.
还有一个月就要上市卖♥♥牛了吧
We're a month out from market?
我们明年还需要这笔卖♥♥牛的钱呢
We need that money to get through next year.
顺便说一嘴 你哭的确推波助澜了
By the way, you do cry a lot.
我以后不在老爸手下干了
I ain't working for Dad anymore.
也不跟老爸一起住了
I ain't living with Dad anymore.
我今晚住这儿行吗
Cool if I stay the night here?
行
Yeah, I guess.
行了
All right.
我回家一趟
I'll run over to the house.
拿些衣服和我要用的东西
Get some of my clothes and my product.
妈呀 能别用那种说法吗
Jesus, can you not call it that?
很抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry
我不会在坏掉的洗碗机里洗澡
if I don't clean myself with a busted dishwasher pod.
我有时想把洗澡和洗盘子一块儿办了
Sometimes I like to take a shower and do my dishes in one shot.
嘿
Hey.
谢谢
Thank you.
彼得森牧场的事 我跟你一样失望
I'm as disappointed about the Peterson place as you are.
我也是 我还想以后那里就是我们的家了
Me, too. I wanna live out our days on that ranch,
在那里喝到醉 跟你生宝宝
getting shitfaced and putting babies in you.
嘿 乔安妮
Hey, Joanne.
嘿 乔安妮
Hi, Joanne.
他刚才的话听着有点怪 但其实挺有爱的
That sounded pretty weird, but it was kinda sweet.
没关系 那正是乡巴佬的美国梦
It's fine. It's the redneck American dream.
嘿 宝贝 我晚点儿再联♥系♥你 爱你
Hey, baby, I'll try you back later. Love you.
拜 我爱你
Bye. I love you.
抱歉
Sorry about that.
你怎么这么晚还没睡
Why're you up so late?
睡觉前 我想喝杯加威士忌的茶
Before bed, I like a cup of tea with a splash of whiskey.
我早上起床喜欢喝一小杯威士忌和一杯速瘦冲剂
I like to start my day with a shot of whiskey and a SlimFast.
那种微醉
That way, I catch a buzz
又清醒的感觉刚好
and watch my figure all at the same time.
嘿
Hey, uh...
你住过来之后我们还没怎么聊过
we haven't talked much since you've been here.
很遗憾你的房♥子和东西都烧没了
I'm sorry about your house and all.
谢谢 只是东西没了 很多东西
Well, thank you. It's just stuff, a lot of stuff.
所有我努力得来
Everything I ever worked for
或是珍视的东西 但我没事
or valued or cherished, but I'm fine.
我希望你是因为更好的事才住到我家来的 但是
I wish it was under better circumstances, but...
你来我家我们很高兴
we're glad you're here.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. I appreciate it.
说实话 这些天挺不容易的
Honestly, it's been a hard couple days.
大家都需要个适应的过程 - 是啊
It's an adjustment for everybody. - Yeah.
那你适应了我爸非常难处的这个事实了吗
Have you adjusted to the fact that my dad's a horse's ass?
喝茶对此有所帮助
Tea helps.
以前不跟我爸一起住的时候 我从来都不会喝醉
When I was living away from my dad, I was sober the whole time.
真的吗 - 真的
Really? - Yeah.
我那时只喝啤酒和红酒
I only drank beer and wine.
你跟你♥爸♥谈过了吗 把事情讲清楚
Did you and your dad talk? Figure things out?
是的
Yeah.
他想清楚了要卖♥♥掉彼得森牧场
He figured out how to crush my hopes and dreams
来毁掉我的希望和梦想
by selling the Peterson Ranch.
我想清楚了他是个不怎么样的老爸 而且我要搬出去
I figured out he's a shitty father and I'm leaving.
好吧 现在你比我更需要这个
Okay, you need this more than I do.
干杯
Cheers.
几乎喝不出茶的味道
I can hardly taste the tea.
根本没放茶 我又不是英国佬
There was never any tea. What am I, fucking British?
你说你要搬走
When you say you're leaving,
是什么意思 从这个家里搬出去 还是要搬出牧场 或是离开美国
what do you mean? The house, or the ranch or the country?
不是离开美国 我买♥♥不起机票
Oh, not the country. I can't afford a plane ticket.
可以开车就可以到的两个国家
And the two countries I can drive to
我都过不了关
got pictures of me at the border.
那是什么 你的孩子就快出生了 你要怎么办
What, then? You got a child on the way. What will you do?
我只懂打橄榄球和干牧活
The only thing I know how to do is football and ranching.
我最后一次打橄榄球时 被断了五次球
Last time I played football, I threw five interceptions.
而且还是在本奈特家火鸡杯的比赛上
And that was at the Bennett Family Turkey Bowl.
我觉得多莉丝姑妈当时用兴♥奋♥剂♥了
I think Aunt Doris is juicing.
那就只剩干牧活了 你再差也差不到哪里去
That leaves ranching. You can't be any worse at that.
是吧
Can you?
我♥干♥得挺好的 记住两件事就行了
I'm good at ranching. There's only two plays to memorize:
喂牛 杀牛 要是忘了喂牛
Feed the cow. Kill the cow. And if you forget the first one,
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表