剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
很遗憾发生了这样的事
I'm sorry about all this.
可不是嘛
Yeah, hell.
我是说
I mean...
现在最不该让你心脏承受的就是压力
The last thing your heart needs is more stress.
我的心脏没事
My heart's fine.
我觉得该谢谢你这个烦人的老顽固
I suppose I should thank you for being an annoying old fart,
催促我去做身体♥检♥查
for pushing me to go get checked out.
能烦到你是我的荣幸
Anytime that I can be annoying to you, it's a pleasure.
那你现在肯定飘飘然得不得了
Then you must be living on fucking cloud nine.
彼得森牧场的牲畜情况怎么样
How's the herd at the Peterson ranch?
对一个得了脑癌的人还能要求什么
How about what you'd expect for a man who's laid up with brain cancer.
肯定没你这里的牲畜好
Sure as hell don't look like your herd.
是啊
Yeah.
谢谢你给那些牲畜做了检查
I appreciate you checking 'em out.
我欠你多少钱 - 没什么
What do I owe you? - Not a thing.
是新牲畜 所以第一次检查免费
It's a new herd, so the first inspection's free.
该死 戴尔 我又不是什么扶贫对象
Damn it, Dale. I'm not a charity case.
谁说是扶贫了 这是朋友帮朋友
Who said anything about charity? Friends help friends.
我是说就像1995年
I mean, it's like that time in '95,
我的马拖车断了的那次
when I jackknifed my horse trailer
你把自己的马拖车借给了我 直到我有钱买♥♥新的
and you lent me yours until I could afford to buy a new one.
那年是挺糟的
Bad year.
你的流浪汉拖车坏了
You lost a Fifth Wheel Sundowner,
而丹佛野马队甚至连季后赛都没打进
and the Denver Broncos didn't even make the playoffs.
但万岁 我们还有科罗拉多雪崩队
But whoopie! We got the Colorado Avalanche.
因为如果说有什么比橄榄球季后赛还好的
Because if there's one thing better than playoff football,
那就要数冰球常规赛了
it's regular-season hockey.
我喜欢听他们唱加拿大国歌♥
And I like it when they sing that "O Canada."
要知道沙琳能在卡西欧电子琴上把那首歌♥弹出来
Charlene can play that on the Casio.
恭喜 你又烦到我了
Congratulations. You've annoyed me once again.
非常感谢 戴尔
I appreciate it, Dale.
下次你再想帮我 我就崩了你
Next time you try to help me, I'll shoot you.
你用什么枪 破了产的老刺儿头
You and what guns, you broke old bastard?
嘿
Oi.
抱歉 我晚了
Sorry I'm late.
我得去丹佛见艾比 已经尽快赶来了
I had to go to Denver to see Abby. Got here as fast as I could.
别喝车里那瓶佳得乐
Don't drink the Gatorade in the truck.
嘿 斯考尔润鼻烟出新品了
Hey, they got a new Skoal.
酸苹果味的
Sour apple.
味道非常棒 我不小心吃了一些
It tastes so good, I accidentally ate some.
跟老妈当年的南瓜蜡烛一个味儿
Like Ma's pumpkin spice candle all over again.
你不说点什么吗
Are you just not gonna say nothin'?
去你的
Fuck you.
至少我们有对话了
At least we're talking.
这都是什么
What's all this?
我在卖♥♥坏了的东西
I'm selling a bunch of useless shit that don't work no more.
不如把你也一起卖♥♥了
Why don't you hop in?
嘿 等等
Whoa, come on.
天啊
Oh! Man...
这些是我们小时候骑的雪地摩托
These are the Kitty Cats we rode as kids.
记得我拿着装着激浪汽水的棕色纸袋骑这个
Remember, I'd ride around with a Mountain Dew in a brown paper bag
而你扮警♥察♥把我拦下来吗
and you'd act like a cop and pull me over?
我们后来还真因为这样开车被警♥察♥拦下来过
We were fortune-tellers on that one, huh?
说完了吗 我要干活儿了
We done? I got shit to do.
好吧
All right.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我该怎么做 一直道歉吗 要揍我吗
What do you want me to do? Keep apologizing? Wanna hit me?
要我喝那瓶佳得乐吗
You want me to drink that Gatorade bott--
我接受你的道歉
Apology accepted.
你该先让我做好准备才对
You gotta let me flex, man.
我的娘亲呀
Holy shoe.
你害我把嚼的烟草吞下去了 你个球球
You made me swallow my dip, you dillhole!
嘿 老爸
Oh, hey, Dad.
抱歉我来晚了 我去见艾比了
I'm sorry I'm late. I... I went to see Abby.
又没谁想你
You weren't missed.
行了
All right...
我最好去给牛把耳朵里的脓抽干净
Well, I better go drain pus out of a cow's ear.
都比这个有意思
It'll be more fun than this.
谢谢你能来 戴尔
Thanks for coming by, Dale.
关于那把枪
About that shotgun.
这是海外作战退伍军人协会的宾果游戏之夜
This is bingo night at the VFW.
要是我贏得爽 我就帮你的忙
If I'm runnin' hot, I'll be your huckleberry.
老爸 等一下
Dad, wait.
彼得森牧场的事我很抱歉
Sorry about the Peterson ranch.
我该听你话的
Should've listened to you.
我太蠢了
I was stupid.
我错了
I was wrong.
老爸 我们把这件事说开
Dad, we gotta talk this through.
要是以为这事能说开那你就又错了
Something else you're wrong about.
嘿 汉克
Hey, Hank.
嘿 老妈 给我瓶啤酒吧
Hey, Mom, can I get a beer?
这样真不错
That must be nice.
我现在干着两份活儿 这还多亏了你
I'm working two jobs, thanks to you,
你却有时间来这儿喝酒
and you have time for a drink.
我是来聊天的 好吗
I came here to talk, all right?
要是只想喝酒 我会像平常一样在车里喝
If I just wanted to drink, I'd do it in my truck, like normal.
太好了 原来在车里喝酒很平常嘛
Oh, good. So that is normal.
你想说什么
What do you want?
我们俩搞砸了
Colt and I screwed up.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry.
我知道自己让你失望了
I know I let you down.
尤其是我该是那个
Especially since I'm supposed to be the
聪明帅气的儿子
smart, good-looking, cool one.
我们俩莫名其妙地就陷了进去
I don't know. We just got caught up in it.
这就像恶补<欢乐再满屋>那部剧
It's like when you're binge-watching Fuller House.
不是个好主意 但还是会陷进去
You know it's a bad idea, but you get caught up in it.
你想知道DJ是怎么摆脱困境的
You wanna find out how DJ gets out of that mess.
我不知道该跟你说什么 公鸡
I don't know what to tell you, Rooster.
除非你做出改变 否则你的道歉毫无意义
Your apology means shit unless you change your behavior,
可我看不到这种迹象
and I see no evidence of that whatsoever.
想到你干的事
Every time I think about what you did,
我就 - 我知道
I just... - I know.
你不觉得生气 而是觉得失望
You're not mad, you're disappointed.
不 我想在你睡觉时杀了你
No, I wanna kill you in your sleep.
我一直都支持你
I always have your back.
但这是有限度的 好吗
But there's a breaking point, okay?
行动是会带来后果的
Actions have fucking consequences.
杰西叔叔也是这么告诉DJ的
Same thing Uncle Jesse told DJ.
并非字字相同 那是部家庭剧
Not in those exact words. It's a family show.
这样如何
How's this for a change?
我回来经营酒吧
Let me come back and take over this place.
我早晨4点起床去牧场干活儿
Let me be the one waking up at 4:00 at the ranch
晚上在酒吧这里干到凌晨2点下班
and working till 2:00 at the bar.
好啊
Okay.
那好
Okay.
那就这么办吗?
So we're doing this?
好啊 能怎么样 你很聪明对吗
Sure. What could go wrong? You're the smart one, right?
太好了
You know, this is great.
我们家的复活节传统是边看<十诫>边吃晚饭
Our Easter tradition is eating TV dinners while we watch The Ten Commandments.
查克一直都掐着时间
Chuck always times it
这样他就能刚好赶在摩西过红海时
so he peels back the plastic film off his cherry cobbler
把樱桃脆皮馅饼上的塑料膜剥掉
just as Moses parts the Red Sea.
查尔顿赫斯顿 我想看到他复活
Charlton Heston, that's who I wanna see rise from the dead.
我小时候不喜欢复活节 我怕复活节兔子
I never liked this holiday as a kid. Easter Bunny always freaked me out.
它穿马甲打领带却不♥穿♥裤子
He wore a vest and a tie, but no pants.
然后你还得坐到它腿上拍照
Then you have to sit on his lap and take a picture with them?
不必了 谢谢
Uh, no, thank you.
穿马甲打领带却不♥穿♥裤子
A vest and a tie and no pants?
听起来像参加毕业舞会时的公鸡
Sounds like Rooster at senior prom.
新闻播报员穿西装上衣打领带 不♥穿♥裤子
News anchors. Coat and tie, no pants.
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表