剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
她在车里吗
Is she in there?
没在
No.
艾比
Abby!
艾比
Abby!
艾比
Abby!
依然没有柯尔特和艾比的消息
There's still no word on Colt and Abby.
我知道消防员们已经做了很多了
I know the firefighters are overwhelmed,
但警♥察♥怎么就不能出去找他们呢
but why can't the police go look for them?
就上个星期 警长的女儿
Last week, the sheriff's daughter
拿着一块芝士蛋糕把自己反锁在玛丽考兰德餐厅的洗手间里
locked herself in Marie Callender's bathroom with a cheesecake.
警方可是派了一队特警去
And they sent in a SWAT team.
我知道想从我手里
I know they'd need a SWAT team
拿走那家店的青柠派 他们是得派特警来才行
to get one of their key lime pies out of my hands.
你们别担心会找到他们的
Now, y'all don't worry. They'll find 'em.
谢谢 戴尔
Oh, thank you, Dale.
我要去看看吸入烟尘的兔子了
Well, I got to go check on a rabbit with smoke inhalation.
见过兔子咳嗽吗
You ever seen a bunny cough?
比那个还可爱的就只有负鼠打喷嚏了
The only thing cuter is a possum sneezing.
要我帮忙吗
Can I give you a hand with that?
玛姬
Maggie?
不用
I got it.
听着
Look...
很抱歉我之前对你发火了
I'm sorry for getting upset earlier.
我担心柯尔特和艾比
I'm worried about Colt and Abby.
我不知道牧场那边的情况
I don't know what's going on out at the ranch,
周围又全都是人
and I'm surrounded by fucking people.
我不理解被关禁闭
I don't understand why prisoners
犯人们有什么好生气的
get upset at the idea of solitary confinement.
要知道失踪的那个也是我儿子
You know, my son is missing, too.
你看看周围 大家今天都不好过
Look around you. Everyone's having a shitty day.
但知道吗 只有你犯浑
But you know what? You're the only one being an asshole.
吉恩斯托克威尔亲眼看着自己的车被烧了
Gene Stockwell watched his truck burn down,
可他现在在那儿做桑格利亚汽酒
and he's over there making sangria.
你说的对
You're right.
我不该那样的可是 - 别说了
I shouldn't have done it, but-- - Stop.
我不想听借口 不想听理由
I don't wanna hear excuses. I don't wanna hear why.
说来说去都是一样的 博
It's just the same thing over and over, Beau.
你只在乎你跟你的牧场
You only care about yourself and your precious ranch.
要是有人想帮你 你就发飙伤害他们
If somebody tries to help you, you just lash out and hurt them.
所以我听够了 我不听了
So, I've had enough. I'm done.
玛姬
Maggie--
知道吗 你之所以这么害怕这场大火
You know, the reason you're so afraid of this fire
是因为如果牧场烧没了 你就真的一无所有了
is because if the ranch burns... you really will have nothing.
该死
Fuck!
搞什么 柯尔特
What the hell, Colt?
来的时候我就感觉发动机异样
I felt the engine lugging on the way up here.
可能是气箱里进烟尘了
Probably ash in the air-box.
好吧 抓紧 我们得去找艾比
Well, hurry up. We gotta find Abby.
这里离你家不远
We ain't that far from the house.
她可能是从这儿走过去的
She probably just walked from here.
你负责把车修好 我开始往家那边走
Oh. Well, you get the truck running, and I'll start walking.
嘿 从树林里穿过去 那样更快
Oh, hey, cut through the woods. It's faster.
直接就能通到艾比卧室的窗户 我想是的
It leads right to Abby's bedroom... window, I think.
是艾比吗 - 我不知道 艾比
Was that Ab? - I don't know. Abby!
肯定是她 现在谁还会在这儿
That had to be her. Who else would be out here right now?
车修好了吗
Is that thing fixed yet?
柯尔特 老爸 - 天啊
Colt! Dad! - Holy shit.
谢天谢地你没事 - 天啊
Thank God you're safe. - Oh, my God.
你到底去哪儿了
Where the hell were you?
车抛锚了 我走回家的
When my truck broke down, I walked to the house.
我到家时 你跟老妈已经走了
By the time I got there, you and Mom were gone.
你没事我真是太高兴了
I'm just so happy you're safe.
你们接下来会更高兴的
You're about to be happier.
嗨
Hi!
开什么玩笑 - 我知道
Are you kidding me? - I know.
怎么回事
What the hell?
它们身上还有小奶狗的味道
Come on. They've still got that new puppy smell.
等一下 你从哪弄到这辆全地形摩托和一篮子小狗的
Hold on. How did you get an ATV and a basket of puppies?
我被困在家里的时候
When I was stuck at the house,
我想起来亨德森家车♥库♥里有这么辆车
I remembered the Hendersons had an ATV in their garage,
于是我就把窗户砸了把车偷了出来
so I smashed the window and stole it.
干得好 天灾时不用顾及什么规矩
Good call. There's no rules in the apocalypse.
慢着 故事等上了车再讲吧
Hold up. Finish the story in the truck.
我们得离开这里 - 对
We gotta get out of here. - Yeah, yeah.
把狗狗带上 这辆车就别管了
We'll take the puppies and leave the ATV.
去他的亨德森一家
Fuck the Hendersons.
怎么样 啤酒桶
'Sup, Beer Pong?
我有些好消息
I have good news.
终于
Well, finally.
火势被控制在了蒙特罗斯
They got the fires contained up in Montrose,
所以政♥府♥正派人过来
so they're sending resources here.
但愿他们会在几小时后找到柯尔特和艾比
So, hopefully, they can look for Colt and Abby in a few hours.
几小时
A few hours?
这就是你所谓的好消息
That's your good news?
还真谢谢你让我们看到了希望 笨蛋
Thanks for getting our hopes up, dipshit.
知道吗 我可不等了 我去找他们
You know what? I'm done waiting. I'm gonna go look for 'em.
公鸡 别干蠢事 太危险了
Rooster, don't be stupid. It's too dangerous.
查克和柯尔特已经出去找艾比了
Yeah, and Chuck and Colt are already out looking for Abby.
要是你去找他们
If you go look for them,
我们还得派人去找你
we'll have to send someone to look for you.
很快就会变得跟恐怖电影一样
And pretty soon, it's like watching a horror film
你会大喊
where you're yelling,
"别再有人去地下室了"
"Stop going in the fucking basement already."
我要去
I'm going.
公鸡 站住
Rooster, stop.
怎么了 - 我要去找柯尔特
What's going on? - I'm gonna look for Colt.
把车钥匙给我 - 你敢
Give me the keys to the pickup. - Don't you dare.
我跟你一起去 - 我们走
I'll go with you. - Let's go.
比利 开枪打他俩的腿
Billy, shoot them both in the leg.
我记得你说不管我了 - 对
I thought you were done with me. - Right.
比利 开枪打公鸡的腿
Billy, shoot Rooster in the leg.
至于他随便你开枪打哪都行
Shoot him wherever the hell you want.
哦天啊 艾比
Oh, my God. Abby.
你去哪了 出什么事了 - 天啊
Where were you? What happened? - Jesus, man.
你们吓死我们了
You scared the shit out of us.
你真气死我了 - 我们还想去找你呢
I am so mad at you. - We were gonna look for you.
出什么事了
What happened?
行了
All right, all right.
我来讲吧
I'll set the scene.
我跟查克开车穿过树林
So me and Chuck's driving through the woods, right?
两位勇敢的英雄
Like, just two brave heroes.
他说了几次 "我们掉头回去吧"
A couple times, he's like, "We gotta turn around."
我说 "不行"
I'm like, "No."
他说 "好吧"
And he's like, "Cool."
我们继续开车
So we keep truckin',
周围火光密布
and there's fire everywhere and flashing lights.
当时就少凯莉安德伍德唱的那个
The only thing missing was Carrie Underwood singing about
大家该为星期天晚上做好准备的歌♥
everybody ought to get ready for a Sunday night.
柯尔特 没人在乎 因为我救了几条小狗
Colt, nobody cares, okay? 'Cause I rescued puppies.
嗨
Hi!
小宝贝
Oh, sweetie.
知道吗
You know what?
我们给它们起名字吧
We gotta name these guys.
佛罗里达 乔治亚 莱恩
Florida, Georgia, Line.
我们该让你休息的
We should get you settled.
你肯定累坏了 - 是啊
You must be tired. - Yeah.
是的 你看起来太不像样了
Yeah, you look terrible.
谢了 老妈
Thanks, Mom.
柯尔特
Colt.
我出去你可能挺生气的
You're probably pissed I went out there...
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表