剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
总之 我不能跟你一起出去了 我答应了男朋友一起吃晚饭
Anyway, I can't. I promised my boyfriend I'd meet him for dinner.
没事 没关系
It's cool. No biggie.
那你新交的男朋友怎么样
So, uh, what's up with this new guy?
他做♥爱♥时可不会说
Um, well, when we have sex, he doesn't say,
"感受到巨石的威力了吗"
"Can you smell what The Rock is cookin'?"
那看来他不怎么样
Then we know that he's lame.
他是干什么的
What's he do for a livin'?
不是你喜欢的
Well, you're not gonna like it.
他是个酷毙了的忍♥者性♥爱♥刺客
He's a badass ninja sex assassin.
我可不记得开会时见过这么个人
I don't recall seeing him at any of the meetings.
嫉妒吗
Are you jealous?
你觉得刚跟你滚了床单的人
You think the guy who just had sex with you
会嫉妒一个要跟你去吃晚餐的人吗 拜托
is jealous of the guy that's gotta take you to dinner right now? Come on.
我们要去红龙虾餐厅
We're going to Red Lobster.
妈呀 切达干酪饼干
Shit. Cheddar biscuits.
这家伙挺文雅啊
Guy's got game.
不 我只是想知道我们俩现在算什么情况
No, I was just trying to figure out what we're doing.
滚床单是跟喝酒一样是日常活动呢
Is this gonna be an everyday thing again, like drinking?
还是
Or...
跟刷牙一样偶尔才有
like a once in a while thing, like brush your teeth?
我不知道 我才刚开始跟他约会
I don't know. I mean, I just started dating him.
有关我跟他之间的关系
You and I have talked about my relationship with him
你跟我说的比他跟我说的还要多
more than he and I have.
别有压力 你觉得怎么舒服就怎么做
All right, no pressure. Whatever makes you comfortable.
不如这样吧 我想滚床单了
How about this? When I feel like hookin' up,
就发性感照片给你
I'll send you a sexy pic.
你就发你刷牙的照片给我
And then you send me a picture back of you brushing your teeth.
菲利普斯先生 夫人
Mr. And Mrs. Phillips.
行了 都一家人了
Oh, please, you're family.
叫我詹妮斯就行 叫查克"菲利普斯先生"吧
Call me Janice and call Chuck "Mr. Phillips."
柯尔特 今天的事说了你肯定不信
Colt, you wouldn't believe the day we had today.
我们卖♥♥了一台反铲拖拉机和一台3系拖拉机给诺依曼山
We sold a backhoe and a 3 Series tractor to Neumann's Hill.
话说那个拿下这一单的人
And the guy who sold these, by the way...
赚到了这个数目的佣金
that's his commission.
别说什么烂牙了 这钱够我换颗金牙了
Forget that dead tooth. I'm gonna have a gold tooth on that.
我有东西给你
I got somethin' for ya.
谢谢
Thank you.
我戴着怎么样
All right, how do I look?
像是年轻 更帅的查克
Like a young, better-looking Chuck.
看着有模有样 像是我们家的人
You look like you belong. You look like family.
那我们该庆祝一下
Oh! Well, we should celebrate.
我去自动贩卖♥♥机那儿买♥♥些女主人牌的纸杯蛋糕
I'm gonna go get some Hostess CupCakes out of the vending machine.
这是什么
What do you got here?
今天刚到货的
Oh, we just got these in today.
小孩子希望像爸爸们一样
Kids wanna be like their daddies.
而爸爸们不愿看到孩子哭
And daddies hate to see their kids cry.
我不能接受这份工作
I can't take the job.
什么
What?
对不起 菲利普斯先生
I'm sorry, Mr. Phillips, I...
我不能接受这份工作
I can't take the job.
好吧 蛋糕每个包装里有两个
Okay, so they come two per pack.
所以我买♥♥了四个蛋糕 这样就多出来一个
So I got four, so we have an extra.
该死 我该买♥♥三个包装的
Oh, shoot, I should've gotten three.
那样我们每个人就可以有两个蛋糕了
And then we each could've had two.
他不想要这份工作
He doesn't want the job.
出什么事了
What happened?
我希望我的孩子们小时候能有跟我一样的经历
I want my kids to have the same experiences I had growing up.
在牧场里打橄榄球
Throwing a football in the pasture,
冬天时骑雪地摩托 在那条河里游泳
riding Kitty Cats in the winter, swimming in that river.
你要知道这么做不仅是给你自己
You realize you're not just making a bad choice for you,
也是给我女儿和我孙子孙女做了一个糟糕的选择
you're making a bad choice for my daughter and my grandchild.
不
No.
我的家人不只有艾比和孩子
My family is not just Abby and that baby.
还有我爸妈和我哥
It's my mom, my dad, my brother.
每一个在那间牧场徒手劳作的姓本奈特的人
Every Bennett who ever worked their hands raw on that ranch.
除了我 我用润手霜还用磨石
Except for me. I... I moisturize, use a pumice stone.
非常感激你给的机会 真的 可是
I appreciate the offer, I do. But...
这么做不行
this wouldn't be the right thing.
你可真是不知好歹
You wouldn't know the right thing if it landed in your lap.
你确定要这么做吗
You sure about this?
是的
Yeah.
那祝你好运 柯尔特
Good luck, Colt.
谢谢 詹妮斯
Thank you, Janice.
要喝一杯吗
You want a drink?
我从老妈酒吧偷了瓶好酒
I stole a bottle of the good stuff from Mom's bar.
那好啊
Yeah, sure.
那个
Well...
至少这次怀孕的是你爱的姑娘
at least you knocked up the right girl this time.
你知道我们不会给这个孩子取名叫公鸡 是吧
You know we won't name this kid Rooster, right?
真的假的 那太怪了
Really? That's weird.
一般来说 传统是孩子要继承老爸的名字
Generally, tradition to name the kid after his father.
但愿你这次不会像其他事情一样全都搞砸了
Hopefully, you won't fuck this up like everything else.
谁来了
Oh, who's that?
又一个想怀上小公鸡的辣妹吗
Another hot chick comin' for a little Rooster?
是菲利普斯夫人
Mrs. Phillips.
好极了
Oh, nice.
看来我要成你孩子的继外祖父了
Guess I'm gonna end up being your kid's step-grandfather.
柯尔特 公鸡
Colt. Rooster.
嘿 我刚才正说到你呢
Hey, Mrs. Phillips, I was just talking about you.
我只想说 恭喜你有了孙子或孙女
Hey, I just wanna say, uh, congrats on the grandkid.
希望这孩子像艾比一样聪明漂亮
I hope he has Abby's brains and looks.
像柯尔特一样
And Colt's, um...
怎么说呢 收藏了些很棒的帽子
I don't know, sweet hat collection.
菲利普斯太太 你怎么样
Mrs. Phillips, how you doin'?
我还好 谢谢 能谈谈吗
I'm doing well, thanks. Can we talk?
当然可以 请坐
Yeah, sure. Have a seat. Oh.
稍等一下
Wait, hold on.
您坐
There you go.
要喝点什么吗
Can I get you something to drink?
来点威士忌就好
Well, maybe just a drop of whiskey.
好的 说要倒多少吧
All right, say when.
好吧 看来是倒满为止
Okay, the glass said when, so...
听着
Look...
如果你要谈关于那份工作的事 我已经拿定主意了
if you came to talk about that job, my mind's made up.
这是什么
What's this?
是支票 我要投资你的牧场
It's a check. I'm investing in your ranch.
天啊
Oh, my God.
这些钱解决不了你所有的问题
It won't solve all your problems, but...
但应该能帮上点忙
but it should help a little bit.
谢谢
Thank you.
这
This is, uh...
这真是太好了
This is amazing. Uh...
你怎么改主意了
What changed your mind?
查克跟你说过他是怎么干起来的吗
Chuck ever tell you how he started his dealership?
说过几次
A couple of times.
他说自己用了所有的积蓄开了那家店
Said he, uh, used all his savings and opened up that place
而当时周围都是卡特彼勒的代理店家
across from the Caterpillar shop.
他用降价的方式把对手挤跑了
Slashed his prices until he ran them out of town.
通常最后一句话是"我也会把你从这个镇上赶出去的 柯尔特"
Usually ends with, "Then I'll run you out of town too, Colt."
是的 他买♥♥下那家店之后确实是这样
Yeah, that's what happened after he bought the place.
但如果当时没人帮他 他也不会能买♥♥下那家店
But he wouldn't have been able to buy it if he hadn't had any help.
当时没有银行愿意贷款给我们
No bank would touch us.
但他对这件事非常热情投入
But he was so passionate about it
说服了我叔叔出钱帮他
that my uncle was convinced to help him out.
我叔叔有些钱 因为他没有孩子
He had a little bit of money 'cause he never had any children.
是个坚定的单身主义者
He was a confirmed bachelor.
这是当时对同性恋的叫法
That's what we used to call gay men.
现在叫室友了
We call 'em roommates now.
你确定真要这么做吗
You sure you wanna do this?
人都会需要点帮助
We all need a little help, Colt.
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表