剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
世界上有些地方
You know, there are some parts in the world
会把小偷的手砍掉
where they cut off a man's hand for stealing.
如果你跟人握手但这人却没手时
So when you go to shake a man's hand and he doesn't have one,
你就知道不能跟他做生意
you know not to do business with him.
如果我女儿每次偷东西
Well, if I cut things off my daughter
我都砍掉点什么
every time she stole something,
那她现在恐怕胳膊腿都没了
I'd be pulling her around in a little wagon.
他们虽然做错了事
They went about it the wrong way,
但是出于好意
but they were trying to do the right thing.
所以我就不该惩罚他们吗 就放任他们不管吗
So, I shouldn't punish 'em? Just let 'em off the hook?
不是要你放任他们不管
Well, you don't have to let them off the hook,
但也没必要把手砍了
but don't make 'em walk around with nubs for hands.
也许只有这样他们才能听进去
Might be the only thing to make 'em listen.
没手指很难开啤酒
Hard to open a beer without fingers.
我知道你很生气
Beau, I know you're upset, but I'm...
但我不确定你现在这么做是不是明智
I'm just not sure you're being reasonable.
我们别说这个了
We should just drop this.
是吗 这就是你的解决方案 就放着不说了
Oh, really? That's your solution? Just not to talk about it?
你不是刚说过也许这不关你的事吗
You know when you said maybe this wasn't any of your business?
也许你说的对
Maybe you were right.
好极了 很高兴知道我是什么位置了
Oh, well, good. That's good to know. Good to know where I stand.
抱歉 我只是 - 不
I'm sorry. I just-- - No, no.
我来到一个不属于我自己的家
I'll just come home to a place that isn't mine,
无视一切争吵
and I'll ignore all the fighting
对什么都不发表意见
and I won't have an opinion about anything.
你要走吗 - 我去上班
So you're leavin'? - I'm going to work.
至少在那儿 要是有人犯浑
At least there, when people are assholes,
我可以在他们的菜里做手脚
I can do stuff to their food.
你要卖♥♥彼得森牧场
Are you selling the Peterson place?
是的
Yep.
你不经我允许就要卖♥♥我的牧场吗
So you're just gonna sell my ranch right out from under me?
那是我的牧场
It's not your ranch, it's mine.
我想怎样就怎样
I'll do whatever the hell I want with it.
你这么做就是为了出气
You're doing this out of spite.
这可不是个好的商业决策
It's not even a good business decision.
还有一个月就要上市卖♥♥牛了
We're a month away from market.
你这是要给我商业建议吗
Oh, you're gonna give me business advice?
你买♥♥那个牧场差点害得我们破产
You buying that ranch almost bankrupted us.
但我们并没有破产
But it didn't!
就因为发电机的破事儿
And now you're gonna sell it right before it pays off,
你就要在它盈利前就把它卖♥♥掉吗
'cause of a stupid generator?
是偷来的发电机 - 不是我偷的
A stolen generator. - I didn't steal it!
我跟公鸡说过 叫他还回去 我是想帮他
I told Rooster to take it back. I was trying to help him out.
那就有新的理由了 这不怪你
Well, here's a new one. It's not your fault.
是啊 看啊 跟你理论没法贏
Yeah, well, see, with you, there's no way to win.
我们要怎么做才行
What were we supposed to do?
公鸡修不好旧的那台 就是他不行
Rooster couldn't fix the old one, so he's a failure.
要是去借一台 你会说我们接受施舍
If we borrow one, you're saying we're taking handouts.
如果我找你要钱
If I come to you for money,
你会说我们家没钱 因为都被我们败光了
you're gonna tell us we don't have any 'cause we wasted it all.
我们做的每一个选择都是错的
Every choice we make is wrong.
这是我第一次同意你说的话
That's the first thing you've said that I agree with.
因为你让我们没可能把事情做对
'Cause you make it impossible to be right!
我一生都是这样
It's been that way my whole life.
那次决赛 我传出了五记达阵传球
In the conference final game, I threw five touchdown passes
我们队大获全胜
in a game that we won in a blowout.
比赛后在停车场
In the parking lot, after the game,
你说的不是 "干得漂亮 儿子"
instead of just saying, "Good job, son..."
却因为我有个传球被断而教训了我
you gave me a lecture about the one interception that I threw.
我做的一切都是为了让你们变得更好
Everything I ever did for you boys was to try to make you better.
有用吗
Has it worked?
你觉得我们变好了吗
Do you think we're better?
显然你不是
Obviously, you don't.
也许那意味着你才是那个失败的人
Maybe that just means you're the one that did the terrible job.
小心说话小子
Watch it there, bub.
你觉得我们俩是不争气的儿子 也许你是个失败的爸爸
You think we're shitty sons? Maybe you're just a lousy father.
顺便告诉你
Oh, by the way...
你就要有个孙女了
you're having a granddaughter.
嘿 公鸡
Hey, Rooster.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表