剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
搞什么 柯尔特 拜托 现在可是凌晨1点
What... Colt! Come on, it's 1:00 in the morning.
我的室友没在 你吓了我一跳
My roommate's gone. You scared the shit out of me.
刚才我没找到狼牙棒 要是你是抢匪
I couldn't find my mace. If you were a robber,
我就得用辣椒水喷你了
I'd have to spray you with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!
收拾下你的东西
Pack your bags.
什么 - 我们去墨西哥
What? - We're going to Mexico.
拿上你的泳衣 防晒霜和烟
Get your swimsuit, your sunscreen and cigarettes.
烟在那地方就跟现金一样好用
That's like cash there.
那是在监狱里
That's prison.
进来吧
Get in here.
你在说什么呢?
What are you talking about?
我在说从头开始
I'm talking about just starting over.
艾比 我们为什么留在这里
Look, Ab, what's keeping us here?
工作 家人 朋友 生活
Our jobs, our family, our friends, our lives.
我说的是重要的东西
I'm talking about stuff that matters.
艾比 这是我们俩重新开始的机会
Abby, this is our chance to start fresh.
我们可以去任何地方 做任何事
We can go anywhere. We could do anything.
我们可以换个身份
We could be completely different people we want to.
我是塔斯卡卢萨来的弗兰克 你是塔斯卡卢萨来的海伦
I'll be Frank from Tuscaloosa. You'll be Helen from Tuscaloosa.
柯尔特 该怎么说呢
Um, Colt, how do I say this?
你听起来像个疯子一样
You sound like a fucking whackjob.
好吗 我明天要开始去学校上班了
Okay? I start school tomorrow.
我现在应该在睡觉的 - 是啊
I should be sleeping. - Yeah.
出什么事了
What is going on?
铺油管的事黄了
The pipeline fell through.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
我们刚买♥♥下彼得森牧场就黄了
Right after we bought the Peterson ranch.
听着 那些都不重要
Look, look. None of that matters.
现在是我们开始一起生活的机会
This is our chance to start our life together.
塔斯卡卢萨来的海伦
Helen from Tuscaloosa...
赤色风暴
roll tide!
你总是这样 你不能一直逃避问题
This is what you always do. You can't keep running from your problems.
我不同意 但我们可以路上谈这件事
I disagree, but we can talk about it on the road.
柯尔特 别闹了
Colt, stop.
闹什么
Stop what?
我的家人恨我 因为我毁了他们的生活
My family hates me, 'cause I ruined their fucking lives.
你也恨我 因为作为你的男朋友 我没支持你
You hate me 'cause I'm not a supportive boyfriend.
而且开车来这里时 导航仪把我带到了一条收费公路上
And, to top it off, on the way here, Waze took me on a toll road.
我当时没有零钱 于是就把救生圈牌薄荷糖投了进去
I didn't have change, so I threw Life Savers in it.
那会给我留下不好的记录的
That'll go on my record.
如果我要买♥♥汽车保险 保费一定很高
If I ever get car insurance, it'll be fucking expensive.
柯尔特 别这样 我
Colt, come on. I...
我不恨你 好吗
I don't hate you, okay?
你的家人会原谅你的
And your family will come around.
还有你得买♥♥汽车保险
And you really need to get car insurance.
行了
Come on.
坐吧
Sit down.
好吧 我
Okay. I...
我知道你现在有点惊慌
I know you're freaking out.
我明白 很多事都不顺利
I get it. A lot of shit has happened.
但我们都会解决的
But we'll figure it out.
怎么解决
How?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我知道解决办法不是去墨西哥
But I know the solution isn't going to Mexico.
是啊 你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
很抱歉因为这些破事来烦你
I'm sorry for coming here and dumping all this shit on you.
是啊 你是不该这个点来 可是
Yeah, it is not the best time, but...
我们俩是一对 对吗
we're a team, right?
弗兰克和海伦
Frank and Helen.
睡吧 我们明早再谈这件事
Let's go to bed. We'll talk about it in the morning.
好的
All right.
谢谢
Thank you.
给车买♥♥保险的事你说得对
You're right about the car insurance.
这事我能解决 我明早就给通用保险公♥司♥打电♥话♥
That's something I can fix. I'll call The General in the morning.
来
Come here.
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
你现在应该喝酒吗
Should you be drinking?
我只是喜欢手里拿着酒的感觉
I just like the feel of it in my hand.
听不到冰箱嗡嗡响也确实太静了
It is quiet in here without that buzz.
他们俩怎么会是我们的儿子呢
How could those be our boys?
要是我假装他俩不是你儿子 会有什么帮助吗
Would it help if I pretended they weren't yours?
非常有帮助
Very much.
他们肯定不是我想象中的儿子
They're certainly not who I thought we raised.
我原以为他俩怎么也不至于这样
I thought they were better people than this.
记得他俩参加的第一场儿童棒球比赛吗
You remember their first T-ball game?
我们当时说好要是他俩能击中球
We told them if they got a hit,
就给他俩买♥♥蛋筒冰淇淋
we'd buy them a snow cone?
他俩没击中球 可我们还是给他俩买♥♥了
And they didn't get a hit, but we bought 'em snow cones anyway?
肯定是从那时起就出了差错
Pretty sure that's where it all went wrong.
你觉得要是我们当时没去风味冰激淋素汉堡店
So you think if we hadn't stop to Tastee Freez,
他俩现在就会是柯尔特医生和公鸡议员了吗
we'd be talking about Doctor Colt and Senator Rooster?
我不知道
I don't know.
我肯定不会背着我爸做这样的事
I just know I never would have done anything like this to my father.
我比谁都更维护他们
Nobody's defended them more than I have.
或许不该纠结于我们做错了什么了
Maybe it's time to stop looking for what we did wrong.
他们是成年人 是他们自己的问题
They're grown men. This is on them.
现在就是个烂摊子 玛姬
This is a fucking mess, Mags.
背了两份贷款却没钱
Two mortgages and no money.
要是这会儿是交易期的话 还有些许机会
If we were closer to market, we'd have a slim chance,
但这次的篓子捅得太大了 我们很难撑过去
but there's no way we'll keep our heads above water through this.
我们肯定能做点什么 - 是的
There's gotta be something we can do. - Yeah.
备好子弹等着银行的人上门
Stock up on ammo for when the bankers show up.
所以呢 你要就这么放弃了吗
So, what? You just gonna give up?
就算有奇迹
Even if there was a miracle,
这间牧场将来还是会到他俩的手里
we'll still end up leaving the ranch to the boys.
那这么做又有什么意义呢
What's the point of that?
他们只会弄砸
They're just gonna fuck it up.
有一线希望
There's a silver lining.
是什么
What would that be?
等到那个时候
Well, when that happens,
咱俩就已经不在了
we'll be dead.
我要去睡会儿觉
I gotta get some sleep.
你自己一个人行吗 - 行的 我没事
You gonna be all right? - Yeah, I'm fine.
柯尔特老这样丢下烂摊子给我
Colt always pulls this shit.
把事情搞砸 然后让我来给他收拾残局
Creates a mess and I gotta clean it up.
知道吗 去他的
Know what? Fuck him.
每件事都有两面性
You know, there's two sides to every story.
嘿 玛利亚 给我朋友再上一轮酒 记我账上
Hey, Maria, I'll take another round for my friend. On me.
就像我刚才说的
Like I was saying,
柯尔特去死吧
fuck Colt.
知道吗 我支持柯尔特
You know what? I'm with Colt.
你还是别管闲事了
Why don't you mind your own...
你好
Oh, hello.
我是公鸡 - 我是梅根
I'm Rooster. - I'm Megan.
好吧 看来我们俩是聊完了
Okay, apparently we're done talkin'.
你来了多久了 - 已经喝完两瓶半百威了
How long have you been here? - 'Bout two and a half Buds.
你也用喝多少酒来计时间吗
Oh! You tell time by beer, too, huh?
要是你通过烟草盒里剩下多少棕熊牌烟草就知道日子的话
If you know what day of the week it is by how much Kodiak is left in your tin,
我们俩或许就是灵魂伴侣
we might be soul mates.
那你是要就这么干坐着 还是要请我喝半个小时的酒?
So, you just gonna sit there, or will you buy me a half hour?
这里是我老妈开的 所以酒水免费
Actually my mom owns this place, so we get to drink for free.
而且要是失物招领处里的东西30天内没人认领
Also, anything left in the lost and found for 30 days,
就是我的了
it's mine.
挺能吹啊
Cool brag.
你的T恤就是这么来的吗
Is that how you got that shirt?
不是 我前女友在停尸房♥上班
Uh, no, I used to date a girl who works in the morgue.
每次有中等身材的死者 她都会把他们身上的衣服给我
Anytime a medium-sized guy died, she'd hook me up.
这件T恤之前的主人 打猎时冻死了
This guy... went hunting, froze to death.
这个牛皮吹得也不赖
Another cool brag.
那么既然你刚来这个镇上
So, since you're obviously new to town,
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表