剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表
第一个百天计划
First hundred days?
重新启动关于修建海堤来保护下曼哈顿地区
Re-start the conversation about building a seawall
免受下一次超级风暴侵害的对话
to protect Lower Manhattan from the next superstorm.
不可能
Never gonna happen.
那些负责拨款的吝啬鬼
Those tightwads in appropriations,
如果觉得你的计划能帮助曼哈顿
they will give you ten cents for a paper clip
可能会给你十分钱买♥♥个回形针
if they think it's gonna help Manhattan.
我知道 我并不指望我们真的能建成海堤
I know, I know. I-- I don't think it's ever gonna get built.
我只是觉得这样能帮我
I just think it's gonna help create favor
和当地的建筑联盟搞好关系
with the local construction union,
这样能壮大我的选举团
which will increase my voting bloc
并巩固我下一次连任的几率
enough to solidify my reelection chances.
而且这能提高
And it's gonna move the goalposts
他们在气候问题上的拨款额度
as far as what they're willing to spend on climate issues,
如果我提出提供补贴
so when I propose that we subsidize
给所有市中心的建筑安装太阳能板
solar panels for all the downtown buildings,
和两千亿比起来
that $200 billion is gonna make
安装太阳能板的五千万就显得很便宜了
the 50 million that the paneling costs sound like a bargain.
或许我不会像你们想的那样被生吞活剥
Maybe I won't get as chewed up as you think I will.
佩顿 大家要求你再唱一首歌♥
Payton, people are asking for you to do another song.
我的选民们需要我
My constituency demands action.
失陪了 女士们
Excuse me, ladies.
人们总说
You know,
你从敌人那学到的东西
they say that you learn more from your enemies
远比从朋友那学到的多
than you do from your friends.
所以 接下来的这首歌♥献给两位女士
So, I would like to dedicate this next song to two women, who...
除了我母亲之外
other than my mother,
她们是这个世界上对我的成长
have done more to make a man out of me
作用最大的两位女性
than anyone else in the world.
*万事皆有期*
*Everything has its season*
*万物皆有时*
*Everything has its time*
*给我理由 还你歌♥谣*
*Show me a reason and I'll soon show you a rhyme*
*小猫静静♥坐♥窗台*
*Cats sit on the window sill*
*孩子滚雪地*
*Children sit in the snow*
*为何我感觉无法融入*
*Why do I feel I don't fit in*
*我的所到之处*
*Anywhere I go?*
*清水漫溯 是河流的归属*
*Rivers belong where they can ramble*
*展翅翱翔 是苍鹰的追求*
*Eagles belong where they can fly*
*我可以去*
*I got to be*
*灵魂自♥由♥驰骋之地*
*Where my spirit can run free*
*找到属于自己的*
*Gotta find my corner*
*天空一隅*
*Of the sky*
*每个人都有白日梦*
*Every man has his daydreams*
*每个人都有目标*
*Every man has his goals*
*在梦想的征途上 我们坚守着灵魂的净土*
*People like the way dreams have of sticking to the soul*
*闪电穿破密布的雷云*
*Thunderclouds have their lightning*
*夜莺轻启婉转的歌♥喉*
*Nightingales have their song*
*你还不明白我想要我的生活*
*And don't you see I want my life*
*不只是长长久久*
*To be something more than long*
*清水漫溯 是河流的归属*
*Rivers belong where they can ramble*
*展翅翱翔 是苍鹰的追求*
*Eagles belong where they can fly*
*我可以去*
*I got to be*
*灵魂自♥由♥驰骋之地*
*Where my spirit can run free*
*找到属于自己的*
*Gotta find my corner*
*天空一隅*
*Of the sky*
*很多人似乎注定*
*So many men seem destined*
*因小事将就*
*To settle for something small*
*但我在拥有一切之前 决不罢休*
*But I won't rest until I know I'll have it all*
*别问我要去哪*
*So don't ask where I'm going*
*我走之后静静聆听*
*Just listen when I've gone*
*你会听到远处的我 轻唱到天明*
*And far away you'll hear me singing softly to the dawn*
*清水漫溯 是河流的归属*
*Rivers belong where they can ramble*
*展翅翱翔 是苍鹰的追求*
*Eagles belong where they can fly*
*我可以去*
*I've got to be*
*灵魂自♥由♥驰骋之地*
*Where my spirit can run free*
*找到属于自己的*
*Gotta find my corner*
*天空一隅*
*Of the sky*
*一隅*
*The sky*
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我的天
Oh, my God.
这太糟了
Oh, this is awful.
你该假装心脏病发作什么的
You should fake a heart attack or something.
-他们看上去很紧张 -应该的
- They look nervous. - They should be.
老人不擅长博弈论
Old people are terrible at game theory.
他们玩大富翁时肯定会买♥♥下所有电力和水利公♥司♥
I bet they buy all the utilities in Monopoly.
不敢相信我们的政♥治♥生涯竟然会这样结束
I can't believe this is the way our political career is gonna end.
你能放松吗
Would you relax?
不会有事的
Everything's going to be fine.
你是我见过猜拳最烂的人 迪迪
I have never seen anyone worse at roshambo than you, Dede.
你垃圾得独一无二
You are uniquely and utterly useless at it.
谢谢
Thank you.
开始了
Here we go.
-该死 -好了
- Oh, shit. - All right.
大家好
Hello, all.
我是杰·坦克-布朗 选举委员会主任
I'm Jay Tank-Brown, head of the elections board.
我想欢迎大家前来
I'd like to welcome you all to a very...
参与与众不同且具有历史意义的一天
unique and historic day
我们将在此决定27区州参议员选举的获胜者
to determine the winner of the 27th District state senate election.
规则很清楚
Now, the rules are clear.
石头胜剪刀
Rock beats scissors,
布胜石头
paper beats rock, and,
当然 剪刀胜布
of course, scissors beats paper.
我们将使用雅可比评分规则
We will be using the Jacobian scoring rules.
五局三胜制 候选人一致同意
Best of five, as agreed upon by the candidates--
杰 在我们开始前 我想说几句话
Uh, Jay, before we start, I'd like to say a few words.
不 等等 我们协商时没有同意这个 好吗
No. Hold on. We did not agree to that in negotiations. Okay?
要是她能发言 那我也能
If she gets to speak, I get to speak too.
佩顿 佩顿 闭嘴
Payton, Payton, shut up.
你余生可以慢慢讲话
You have the whole rest of your life to talk.
听到了没
You hear that?
听到什么 她在说什么
Hear what? What is she talking about?
这是花招 肯定是花招
It's a trick. It's gotta be a trick.
当你是政客的时候
See, when you're a politician,
你会发展出一种
you develop a kind of, um...
仿生听力
bionic listening.
你必须听到其他人听不到的
You have to hear what no one else does.
你必须听到你的选民想要的
You have to hear what your constituents want...
摒除周围夹杂着媒体的噪音
above all the noise of the media
和特殊利益
and the special interests.
最强大的政♥治♥风声
The sound of the strongest political wind...
能在它吹倒老政客和想法之前
can be heard long before it blows down old politicians
就被听到
and ideas.
我们中最优秀的人可以
The best of us can hear them...
在它们还只是夏日微风时就听到
when they're nothing but a summer's breeze.
我并不擅长一切
I'm not great at everything,
我不是石头剪子布的高手
I-- I am certainly not a champion at rock paper scissors.
我在该让步时继续深究
I dig in when I should compromise,
对于爱情 我有很独特的解读方法
and I have a very specific approach to romance.
然而
However...
我是个出色的聆听者
I am a great listener.
在过去几周的竞选中
And one of the things that I've been hearing
我经常听到的一件事
over the past few weeks of this campaign
就是年轻人很愤怒
is that young people are angry.
他们愤怒收入不平等
They are angry about income inequality,
工资停滞 房♥价 最愤怒的是
wage stagnation, the cost of housing, and more than anything,
气候变化
climate change
这将改变他们与我们所留下的星球的相处模式
that will alter the way they relate to the planet we leave them
因为他们知道
because they know that
如果他们失去了居住的星球
none of those other things are going to matter
剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表