剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表
我赢了 我的直觉告诉我
I just won, so my instinct will be...
要接着出刚才赢了你的
to stick with what just won.
你就出能赢过
You play what will beat
-我刚才用来打败你的 -我懂了
- what I just beat you with. - I got it.
好了 开始吧
Okay, okay. Here we go.
来吧
And...
-混账东西 -我刚刚出了剪刀
- Motherfucking son of a bitch! - I just played scissors!
-你应该出石头 -我知道 我知道
- Switch to rock! - I know that! I know that!
-天啊 不 我不要这么做 -天啊
- Oh, my God. Nope, not doing it. - God!
-不 我不会这么做的 不 -我的天啊
- Nope. Not doing it. Nope. - Oh, my God!
-迪迪 -不
- Dede. - Nope.
不行 我要喝杯酒 我要出去喝一杯
Nope. I need a drink. I'm going out and getting a drink.
好吧 我们可以在路上练习
Well, okay. We can practice along the way.
-我不要练习 我要喝酒 -好吧
- I'm not practicing. I'm drinking. - Okay...
你知道有谁做过吗
Do you know anyone that's had one?
好像没有
I don't think so.
但是据我所知
But my understanding is that...
当你长大后 你会发现很多做过的人
when you get older, you find out that a lot of people
恰恰是你觉得没有做过的人
who you never knew had one actually had one.
我确定我妈做过
Pretty sure my mom has.
而我爸肯定不止一次为这事付钱
And my dad's definitely paid for more than one.
你犹豫了吗
Are you having doubts?
不
No.
你感觉难过吗
Are you having feelings?
我有一次以为有了里弗的孩子
I thought River got me pregnant once.
我没有告诉他 因为我知道
I didn't tell him because I knew
他会让当场我嫁给他 还要留下孩子
he would just ask me to marry him on the spot and want to keep it.
但你不希望那样
And you didn't want that.
我爱里弗胜过所有人 但是
I loved River more than I've ever loved anyone, but...
我就是 不想要孩子
I just... I don't want kids.
你也不能肯定啊
You don't know that.
我肯定
I do.
我也不再在乎
And I don't care anymore
别人是否会因此认为我不完整
if people think that makes me less of a woman.
我知道那不会
I know it doesn't.
我就是不想要孩子
I just don't want that for myself,
这样我就不用做好母亲了
so I wouldn't be a good mother.
你觉得我能
Do you think I will...
成为一个好母亲吗
be a good mother?
是的 我觉得你可能会
Yeah, I think you probably will.
你让佩顿自我感觉更好了 虽然他没那么好
You make Payton feel better about himself than he deserves to,
这说明你知道怎么照顾一个男孩
so that means you know how to look after a boy.
你也是我认识的最有成就的女性
And you're the most accomplished woman I know.
如果你怀的是女孩 她可能会是下一个你
So you'll probably pass that on if you have a girl.
我还爱着佩顿
I still love Payton.
如果他不在 我不知道自己是否还想要这孩子
I don't know if I wanna do this without him.
你觉得他们会允许你陪我进去吗
Do you think they'll let you come in with me?
是的 我会一直在那里陪着你
Yes. I'll be in there with you the whole time.
当你走出这里后
When you walk out of here,
你就可以随心所欲地生活了
you can do whatever you want with your life.
当我走出这里
When I walk out of here...
我会选择自己想要的路
it's gonna be on a path that I want.
你也该这样
So should you.
但如果我们不喜欢这条路的目的地怎么办
But what if we don't like where that path leads?
至少那也是你自己的选择
At least you will have chosen it.
-阿斯特丽德·斯隆 -是的
- Astrid Sloan? - Yeah.
这边请
This way, please.
我不明白为什么我们不能在瑞吉酒店喝
I don't know why we couldn't have had a drink at the St. Regis.
怎样 在上城区那个吗
What, all the way uptown?
况且让一个老女人开心的最佳办法
Besides, the best way to make an old broad happy
就是让她被一群男同性恋包围
is to surround her with gay men.
*几年之后 他们有了孩子*
*Some years went by, they had a child*
*他奇特有趣 温和无害*
*He was funny, strange, and mild*
*他们深深爱着他*
*Their love for him ran deep*
*有些夜晚 梦境让他抓狂*
*Some nights, his dreams would drive him wild*
*所以她也挤上儿童床*
*So into bed, she piled*
*帮他入眠*
*To help him fall asleep...*
他在这里干什么
What is he doing here?
我不知道
I have no idea.
不过唱得很动听
Sounds pretty good, though.
-真的很好听 -对啊
- Really good. - Yeah.
*我或许没有智慧*
*I may not be wise*
*我无法拯救世界*
*And I won't save the day*
*但当你直视我的双眼*
*But look in my eyes*
*会知道我将永远陪伴*
*And know I'll always stay*
*我不会逃走*
*And I won't run away*
*我不会逃走*
*I won't run away*
谢谢大家
Thank you.
-瞧瞧这是谁 -是啊
- Well, well, well. - Yeah.
-天啊 我们能请你喝杯酒吗 -厉害了
- Goodness. Can we buy you a drink? - Look at you.
我已经点了苏打水
I already have my club soda.
我在戒酒 已经四个月了 所以
I'm sober. I have been for months now, so...
-一步一个脚印 -好样的
- one day at a time. - Good for you.
天啊 你这么好的嗓子
Gee, with a voice like yours,
应该去百老汇 而不是来干政♥治♥
you should be on Broadway, not in politics.
虽然 可能是酒精让我这么说的
Although, and this might be the martini talking,
你的竞选很成功
you ran a hell of a campaign.
-你是个好孩子 -谢谢
- You're good, kid. - Thanks.
我想不用我说 鉴于你们的辉煌记录
I know I don't need to say it, considering your track record,
但你们也很不错
but so are you.
你们两个都很棒 真的
Both of you. Really.
很可惜必须有一个人要输
It's-- It's sad that someone has to lose.
他在鬼扯呢
He's bullshitting.
-你做梦都想打败我们 -有时候
- You love the idea of beating us. - Sometimes.
好吧 大多数时候
Okay, most of the time.
但说真的 你们曾为许多进步事业而奋斗
But, seriously, you guys fought for progressive causes
而我这个年纪的人都只视之为理所当然
people my age just assume were always there.
比如说堕胎权
You know, abortion rights,
公民权 社会项目
civil rights, social programs.
我们是站在你们的肩膀上
We all stand on your shoulders.
是啊 然后把我们拍死在沙滩上
Yeah, while you drive us into the grave.
正如你们把之前的进步派拍死在沙滩上
Just like you did with progressives before you.
经验很重要 你知道吗
Well, experience matters, you know?
了解游戏的规则
Knowing how the game is played,
还有这个体系中的潜规则
and the back doors into the system...
愿景和热情值得称颂
Vision and passion are great,
但奥尔巴尼
but Albany...
是头野兽
is a beast...
需要花费多年才能学会如何驯服它
...that takes years to learn how to tame.
我们见证过它生吞活剥菜鸟
We've seen it eat noobs alive.
我相信这可能是真的
I am sure that's probably true.
但目前为止
But, for now...
我正享受着生活
I'm having the time of my life.
很不错吧 在竞技场上
It's great, isn't it? Being in the arena.
随着人群的嘶吼
With the roar of the crowd...
别人的骨头在你手中碎裂的感觉
the feel of the other guy's bones breaking in your hands,
你嘴里的鲜血味
the taste of blood in your mouth.
我想告诉你们 我也有底线 好吗
I do want you to know, I had my limits, okay?
我的一个员工透露了关于三人行的事情
A member of my staff leaked all that stuff about the throuple
还有你和威廉的事情
and-- and you and William.
我因此解雇了他
I-- I had him fired for it.
谢谢你能这么说 但是
Thank you for saying so, but, uh...
你应该把他请回来
actually, you should rehire him.
如果是我 我也会建议你把那件事情抖出去
No, I would have advised you to release that stuff.
我们都是成年人
We're big girls.
我们知道这不是过家家
We know this isn't tiddlywinks.
最后的结果也皆大欢喜
And it all ended up for the best anyway.
不过 我比之前要累一点
Although, I am a little more tired than I used to be.
威廉总是欲求不满
William is insatiable.
佩顿 如果你赢了 你会做什么
So, what are you gonna do if you win, Payton?
剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表