剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表
Mary!
-玛丽 -玛丽 玛丽
- Mary! - Mary! Mary!
玛丽·麦卡琴醒了
Mary McCutcheon woke up.
谢谢大家前来
Thank you for coming.
我叫玛丽·莫斯科维茨·麦卡琴
My name is Mary Moskowitz McCutcheon,
参议员提诺·麦卡琴的妻子
wife of Senator Tino McCutcheon.
我相信你们都知道
And as I'm sure you all know,
过去几年来 由于旋毛虫病的严重并发症
I have spent the last several years in a coma,
我一直处在昏迷中
following the side effects of a severe case of trichinosis.
请允许我
And... let me just take a moment to say
对全世界的孩子们说
to all the children of the world,
千万不要吃陌生人给你的手撕猪肉塔可
never accept a pulled pork taco from someone you don't know.
现在你们也看到了 我康复了
Now, as you can see, I am now recovered.
由于我听到了
And based on the things
提诺对我和其他人说的一些事情
that I heard Tino say to me and to others,
我要提出离婚
I am filing for divorce.
自从我开始陷入昏迷
From the very first days of my incapacitation,
提诺·麦卡琴反复询问医护人员
Tino McCutcheon repeatedly asked the hospital staff
如果他们拔掉插头会如何
if, were they to pull the plug,
到底是什么插头呢
exactly which plug would it be?
后来 事态变得无比清晰
And then, as it became clear
我的出院时间遥遥无期 性命堪忧
that my hospitalization would be long and the outcome uncertain,
突发新闻 休斯顿16频道
麦卡琴太太发声
我丈夫开始在我耳边低语 比如
my husband took to whispering things in my ear, like...
真的安眠吧 亲爱的
Really go to sleep, sweetheart.
这可是花了很大一笔钱
This is costing an arm and a leg, you know.
走向天堂吧 玛丽
Walk into the light, Mary.
加油
Come on.
在他成功竞选参议员后
After his successful Senate campaign,
提诺开始和我说
Tino took to telling me...
参议院简直无聊透顶
I mean Senate, it's boring as shit,
但两年后 我要竞选总统
but two years from now, I'm running for president,
所以 如果你不介意的话
so, if you wouldn't mind...
从沉睡继续往前走吧
moving this process along.
就在最近
And most recently,
麦卡琴参议员谋害妻子
休斯顿卫理公会医疗中心
我丈夫开始说他对一个名叫
my husband took to describing his sexual conquests
乔治娜·霍巴特的女人的性征服
with a one Georgina Hobart.
她的屁♥股♥
I mean, that ass,
就挂在那儿
it just hangs there,
丰满浑♥圆♥ 好像重力影响不了它似的
all perky like gravity doesn't affect it or something.
而性♥爱♥真是
And the sex is just...
比你强了不知多少倍 亲爱的
oh, it's just head and shoulders above you, darling.
你以前总是只会
You used to kind of just...
躺在我身上
lay on me.
我当时对此没什么想法
I didn't think about it much at the time,
现在我知道了 你就是不会做♥爱♥
but now I'm like, you just weren't good at sex.
我真的有点
I'm actually kinda...
"生气"
"...pissed about it."
引用结束
End quote.
得州的人♥民♥
To the people of Texas,
与我一起生长在这片土地上的同胞们
to my fellow citizens all across this land,
你们应该害怕
you should be afraid.
提诺·麦卡琴是个禽兽
Tino McCutcheon is a monster,
他很危险
and he is dangerous.
我担心这个国家的未来
I fear for the future of this country.
参议员出轨州长候选人
休斯顿卫理公会医疗中心
-什么鬼 -他要她死
- What the fuck? - He wanted her to die.
确实 这是个麻烦
Yeah, this-- this is a problem.
麻烦
A problem?
迪迪 这简直和四级垃圾桶火灾一样糟
Dede, this is like a four-alarm dumpster fire,
但桶里只有屎
but the only thing in the dumpster is manure!
-你什么意思 -什么 你磕嗨了吗
- How do you mean? - What? Are you high?
这两件事对我们极其不利
This is two kinds of horrible!
第一 我们的竞选 我说得委婉点
Number one, our campaign is, and I'm putting this delicately,
并不是我们想要的结果
not exactly where we wanted to be
-还有四天 第二 -但是
- four days out, and number two... - But--
提诺是个和乔治娜·霍巴特乱搞的禽兽
...Tino is a monster who's shtupping Georgina Hobart!
-所以呢 -所以
- So? - So?
所以她更年轻 竞选公职很有可能获胜
So, she's a younger woman running for office, likely to win.
很明显 他在培养她
It's obvious he's grooming her!
他要选她了
He's gonna pick her!
不一定
Not necessarily.
他还没玩完
He's not dead yet,
尤其是如果她站在他一边
and particularly if she's on his side,
她是我见过最扳不倒的候选人
she's the most Teflon candidate I've ever seen.
如果有人能为他洗白
If anybody can drag him out of this,
-那只能是她 -迪迪
- it's her. - Oh, Dede...
迪迪 拜托 迪迪
Dede... Please, Dede.
据称 参议员声称
The senator is alleged to have claimed
与乔治娜·霍巴特的性♥交♥
that intercourse with Georgina Hobart was,
"比你强了不知多少倍 亲爱的"
quote, "Head and shoulders above you, darling,"
他的原话还说道自己
and that he is, again I'm quoting,
"真的有点生气"
"actually kind of pissed about it."
佩顿·霍巴特
竞选参议员
这全是一派胡言
This is all a bunch of bullshit!
我们不该把电脑像那样全都排在一起
We shouldn't have lined the computers up like that.
詹姆斯 我明白 我理解你为什么生气
James, I get it, okay? I understand why you're upset.
因为你故意把我排除在外
Because you deliberately left me out of probably the most
不让我参与你整个竞选中最重要的决定
important decision of your entire campaign?
因为你让我们看起来像傻瓜一样
Because you made us look like fools
不让我们知道真正发生了什么
without actually letting us know what was going on?
只有你在生气
You're the only one who is upset.
这招很有效 我们现在有机会了
It worked. We have a shot now.
佩顿 对不起打扰一下
Payton, sorry to interrupt,
但玛丽·麦卡琴刚从昏迷中醒来
but Mary McCutcheon just woke up from her coma,
而且提诺在和你妈约会
and Tino is dating your mom.
好 但现在我脑子里没有多余空间处理这些
OK. I don't really have the bandwidth for that right now.
收到
Copy.
我不知道我是否还能相信你们任何人
I don't know if I trust you anymore, any of you.
你们还在背地里做什么没有告诉我的事
What else are you doing that you are not cluing me in on?
我不知道自己是否还想为这次竞选继续工作
I don't know if I wanna work for a campaign
反正我谁也不信了
where I don't trust anybody!
詹姆斯 那就退出
James! Then quit.
你应该说 "谢谢你 迈克菲
You should be saying, "Thank you, McAfee,
买♥♥了辛辣润滑液
for buying spicy lube
还委身藏于步入式衣橱里好几个小时
and hiding in a walk-in closet for literally hours,
听着双性恋男和63岁老女人
listening to loud, acrobatic sex
杂技一样的狂野性♥爱♥
between a bisexual man and a 63-year-old woman.
也许是你挽救了这场竞选"
Maybe you saved the campaign."
-能把你的电子烟笔给我吗 -为什么
- Can I have your vape pen? - Why?
我想喷一下 我要冷静下来
I'd like to puff on it. I'm trying to calm down.
我戒了
I quit.
-等等 真的吗 -什么时候
- Wait, really? - When?
就在几周前
Just a couple of weeks ago.
个人选择而已 小事一件
It's a personal choice, it's not a big deal.
我能提醒大家一下 我还在气头上吗
Okay, can I remind everyone that I'm still mad?
行了詹姆斯 我现在要出于对你的爱
Okay, James, I'm gonna send a little tough love
对你说几句重话 好吗
your way right now, okay?
你不高兴的原因是 我信任了迈克菲
The reason you're upset, it's because I placed my trust in McAfee
而不是你
and not in you.
你知道这是为什么吗 因为我知道你会怎么说
And do you know why? It's because I know what you'd say.
你会说"别这么做" 对吧
You'd say, "Don't do it." Right?
你不喜欢冒险 詹姆斯
You are risk-averse, James.
到了关键时刻 你下不了狠手
When it really comes down to it, you're not a killer.
而且因为你觉得竞选已经完了
And because you felt the campaign to be over,
在过去的一天半里
you showed zero interest
你对于争取年轻黑人
in spending the last day and a half
和棕色人种做选民登记毫无兴趣
registering young black and brown voters,
而我们其他的所有人都去做了
which we, everyone else, did.
现在我们争取到近五百个从没有投过票的人
剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表