剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表
Hadassah broke up the throuple,
但他们还在秘密交♥媾♥
but they're secretly still boning.
还有
Also,
迪迪·斯丹迪施根本不在乎这场选举
Dede Standish doesn't care about this race.
提诺·麦卡琴要竞选下任总统
Tino McCutcheon is running for president,
他在考虑让她做副总统
and he's considering her for VP.
以及 今天结束前我想要五千块现金
Also, I'd like $5,000 in cash by the end of the day.
你觉得这些哪个更像你
Which of these do you think is most you?
《华而不实》
Spectacle over substance,
《正人君子》
or integrity über alles?
哪张卖♥♥得更好
Which one sells more albums?
这才是我的好小伙
That's my guy.
这真的会是我的永恒疑问吗 我是谁
Is this really gonna be my eternal question? Who am I?
我难道不该已经搞清楚了吗
Shouldn't I have that figured out?
我喜欢爵士吗 还是嘻哈
Am I jazz? Am I hip-hop?
或歌♥剧
Opera?
我妈说我得做真实的自己才能赢
You know, my mother says I need to be my authentic self to win,
但我依然不知道那是什么
but I still have no idea what that is.
-你要赢了吗 -没有
- Are you winning? - No.
那你就没有做真实的自己
Then you're not being your authentic self.
好吧 我不该依靠民调数字
Okay, well, I shouldn't have to rely on polling numbers
来评判我是否在做真实的自己
to judge if I'm being true to myself or not.
那我的为人就太糟了
That would make me a terrible person.
空洞 如果不依赖外界影响
Empty. Just completely unable to have any sense of self
就完全无法做自己
without relying on outside influences.
或也许这只能证明你是个真的政客
Or maybe it would just confirm you as a true politician.
你想在这个世界行善吗
Do you want to do good in the world?
你从政的目的是为了帮助那些无权无势的人吗
Is your motivation for governing to empower the powerless?
没错
Yes!
我觉得这听着不像坏人
Doesn't sound like a terrible person to me.
我觉得你只需要不再为想获胜而感到耻辱
I think you just need to stop being so ashamed of wanting to win.
你该停止用二维的眼光看世界了
It's time you stopped seeing the world as binary.
对与错
Right and wrong.
善与恶
Good and bad.
这话不像你会说的
Doesn't sound like you.
我不是我
I'm not me.
我只是你脑中帮你做自己的声音
I'm the little voice in your head that helps you be you.
而且真正的你
And that true you
会随着时间改变
changes over time.
当你年纪渐长 世界会变得更加复杂
As you get older, the world gets more complicated.
你也得变得更加复杂
You have to get more complicated too.
如果我赢不了 也没法改变世界
Well, I can't change the world if I don't win.
那尽全力获胜
So, how is not doing everything in my power to win
怎么会是件坏事呢
the decent thing to do?
这怎么算是罪恶呢 摧毁掌权者
How could it be a sin to-- to destroy the powerful
只为了帮助无权无势的人
in order to lift up the powerless?
没错
Yeah.
我是个赢家
I'm a winner.
这就是真实的我
That is-- That is my authentic self.
你说什么
Excuse me?
没什么 抱歉 我得走了
Nothing. Sorry. I have to go.
本来我对自己的竞选有一定礼仪要求
There's a certain manner in which I intended to run my campaign.
我之前设想过自己想成为怎么样的候选人
You know, I-- I had an idea of the candidate that I wanted to be.
彬彬有礼
Very polite,
坚持议题 不搞乌烟瘴气的政♥治♥游戏
stick to the issues, no dirty politics,
但我意识到了一些事
but, you know, I realized something.
那就是
That's...
那不是我 知道吗
That is just not me, right?
真实的我意外得到了一些真♥相♥
I-- The authentic me had something fall into his authentic lap.
一个花边消息 关于一位候选人玩三人行的事
A lurid little story about a certain candidate and her throuple.
从前的佩顿会选择压下这个消息
Now, the old Payton would've buried it,
但这个真实的佩顿会发布消息
but the authentic Payton is going to release it.
我有一篇蓄势待发的新闻稿
I have a press release all ready to go
和一通待打给八卦新闻的电♥话♥
and a call in to Page Six.
这个稀奇古怪
This is outlandish--
但是 但是
But, but, but, but--
骗人 她看见你接吻了 你知道这是真的
Liar. She saw you kissing, and you know it's true.
我们能达成什么交易让你不爆料吗
What agreement can we come to to make this go away?
瞧瞧 这才像话
Oh, see, that's more like it.
参议员 我知道你规划了
Now, Senator, I know that you have visions
更广阔的职业发展
for a larger political career.
我知道你想成为副总统
I know that you wanna be the vice president.
这件事依然能成 只要你放弃这场选举
And that can still very much happen if you drop out of this race,
说是出于健康原因
citing medical reasons.
说你丈夫心脏病发了
Now... Your husband will have a heart attack.
哥伦比亚有个心脏科医生
There's a cardiologist at Columbia.
他已经拟好了所有的文件
He's already drawn up all the paperwork.
你和我举♥行♥一个联合新闻发布会
You and I will hold a joint press conference.
你宣布退出选举 并提及马科斯的健康问题
You will drop out of the race, citing Marcus's health.
你背书我接替你的位置
You endorse me to replace you.
那三人行的报道...到此为止
The throuple story... dies.
你依然能去参加副总统的竞选
And you're still well on your way to the VP slot.
-你们意下如何 -你个令人作呕的小混球
- How's that sound? - You insufferable little prick!
提醒一下 她在三人行 我还有证据
Ooh, reminder, she was in a throuple, and I have evidence.
你真是个恶毒的小怪物
You really are an evil little troll.
不 真的 我只想赢
No, really, I want to win.
给我我想要的 你也能赢
Give me what I want, and you get to win too.
借过
Excuse me.
-你确定吗 亲爱的 -当然 当然
- Are you sure, darling? - Of course. Of course.
我不该让你退出选举
It was wrong of me to ask you to drop out,
而且也不再必要了
and... it won't be necessary.
我们都能获胜
We're both gonna win these things.
-我爱你 妈妈 -我也爱你
- I love you, Mom. - I love you.
一切都好吗
Everything okay?
再好不过了
Couldn't be better.
我想谈得不容易吧 但别灰心了
I imagine that was hard. But don't pack it up just yet.
佩顿也在三人行
Payton was in a threesome too.
剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表