剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表
in the state of New York than I have,
要是让我退选
and by taking me out,
这不仅伤害了我 也会让我们前功尽弃
it not only hurts me, but it sets back the entire struggle.
第二 将我的三人行作为武器
And second, by weaponizing my throuple,
他无疑是在用道德审判我
he's casting judgment on it.
-他是在羞辱我是荡♥妇♥ -是啊
- He's slut-shaming me. - Yeah.
对啊 我都明白
Yeah, I mean, I get all that.
老实说
If I'm honest,
我之所以同意和你共进午餐
the reason that I agreed to have lunch with you
是因为...我很想知道
is because I... am just fascinated
三人行到底要怎么维持
by how this whole throuple thing works.
我总是会很快在恋情中感到厌倦
I mean, I tend to get bored in relationships very quickly,
我总觉得是因为一系列不明智的选择
and I always thought that it was a combination of lame choices
以及亲密关系的问题
and intimacy issues.
但现在我在想
But now I'm thinking
也许只和一个人在一起难免会无聊
that maybe being with one person is just inevitably boring.
我很乐意跟你细聊这个话题
So, I'm happy to get into detail with you about that,
-但我真觉得 -太好了 因为我在想
- but I really think - Great, because I was wondering
你觉得两女一男的关系是否行得通
if you think this works with two women and one man.
我很乐意接着讨论
I'm happy to get into that,
但是 两天后我就要进行选举
but, my election is in two days,
和佩顿的情况很严重和紧急
and the situation with Payton is acute and urgent.
听着 你看起来是个好人
Look, you seem great, really,
我涉足政坛只有一个月的时间
and I've only been in this politics thing for a month,
所以我真的非常尊重你
so, mad respect to you
你在政坛奋斗那么久 尤其作为一名女性
for being in the game so long, especially as a woman.
但我儿子他有自己的想法
But my son, he's his own man.
我控制不了他 我也不会尝试去控制他
I don't control him nor would I try to.
这不符合我做母亲的风格
It's just-It's not my style as a mother.
他的胜利属于他 失败也属于他自己
You know, his victories are his, and his mistakes are his.
我的母亲也是那样的人
My mother was like that too,
但那是因为她需要做两份工作
but that's just because she needed to work two jobs
才能让我去上布里尔利这所名校
to put me through Brearley
还要负担我们在111街上的
and pay for our little one-bedroom apartment
一室小公♥寓♥
on 111th Street.
我的
And my...
我的父亲在我七岁的时候离开了我们
my father left us when I was seven,
他组建了新家庭
and he started a whole new family.
他看起来过得挺开心 我有时会在市里见到他
He seemed happy. I would-I would see him around town sometimes.
突然之间 你和两个男人同居的事情很能说得通了
Suddenly, you living with two men makes a lot more sense.
我告诉你这些不是为了博取同情
I tell you this not for sympathy
是要让你知道我是一个斗士
but to let you know that I am a fighter,
为了赢我会不择手段
and I will do whatever it takes to win,
就算这意味着要伤害你的儿子
even if it means hurting your son to do it.
听起来不错 我们要点餐吗
Sounds great. Should we order something?
先生
Sir?
-阿斯特丽德去哪儿了 -她说她不舒服
- Where the fuck is Astrid? - She said she wasn't feeling well.
对不起 我尽快赶过来了
Sorry, I came as fast as I could.
-好 我们可以开始了 -抱歉
- Okay, good. Now we can start. - Sorry.
迈克菲有那么重要吗 没她我们都不能开会了
Is McAfee so important that we can't start a meeting without her?
我感觉如果我是最后一个到的 你们早就开始了
I feel like If I was the last to arrive, you guys would've started.
-天啊 詹姆斯 -看在上帝的份上
- Jesus, James. - For God's sake.
好了 每个人都请闭嘴 好吗
Okay, everybody, please just shut up. Okay?
听着 我一直在努力思考这事
Listen, I've been thinking very hard about this,
关于至今为止的竞选工作
about the campaign so far,
关于这间房♥子里每一个人的未来
about the futures of every person in this room,
还有我四小时之后
and what I'm about to do in four hours
将和《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》的莉娃·曼德尔说什么
when I sit down with Riva Mandel from the Times.
我觉得这么对迪迪不对
I think doing this to Dede is wrong.
我同意
I agree.
我考虑过了 我觉得用这种方法
I've thought about it, and I think that destroying this woman
摧毁这个女人不对 我觉得我们不该这么做
in this way is wrong, and I don't think we should do it.
这是你之前的目的啊
This was your whole thing.
我知道 詹姆斯 是我躲在衣柜里听他们做♥爱♥
I know, James. I was the one in that closet, listening to the sex.
佩顿 我们落后很多 但你的支持率在上升
Payton, we're way behind, but your numbers are on the way up.
关注环境危机
The focus on climate emergency,
能得到年轻选民你的共鸣 这是你的招牌了
the appeal with young voters, you have a brand now,
全国性的招牌
a national brand.
如果你要用这种方式诋毁这个女人
And if you smear this woman in the way you're about to,
就毁了这个招牌 我觉得还是永久性的
you tarnish that brand, and I think it's permanent.
突然之间 你不捏着别人把柄
Suddenly, you're not a kid with convictions
却为了保全他人名誉
who's willing to lose an election
宁愿输掉选举的人
for the sake of those convictions.
你只是个会不择手段取胜的人
You're just a politician who'll do anything to win,
而年轻一代想要的是真诚
when what young people want is authenticity.
这个你已经有了 你有了那些选民
You have that now. You have these voters.
你可能会输掉这次选举 但他们仍会跟随你
You could lose this election, and they will follow you.
-真不敢相信 -我觉得也不能说
- I can't believe this. - I'm not so sure you can say
我们绝对会输掉这次选举
we definitely are gonna lose this one.
我们登记了五百多个新选民
We've registered more than 500 new voters.
谁说他们不会在选举中投我们呢
Who's to say they don't put us over the top?
他们可能 但我们得告诉她的选民待在家里
They might, but we have to tell her voters to stay home,
想要做到这点 我们必须告诉《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》
and we do that by going to The New York Times
告诉他们她贪污受贿
and telling them she's swampy.
-但她没有 -如果她丈夫是 她就是
- But she isn't. - But she is if her husband is.
如果他们家在收大学生
She is if her household's collecting
为作弊给的现金 那她就是
cash payments for college cheating.
这想都不用想
This is a no-brainer.
这是唯一让我们有希望获胜的招数
This is the only thing that's gonna give us a shot.
但如果还是不行呢
But what if it doesn't?
你懂吗 如果
You know? What if...
如果我们爆了这则消息
What if we run with this
但却毁了我们一直以来的努力
and it ruins all the work we've done so far,
然后我依然没赢呢
and then I still don't win?
我还是拥有现在民♥意♥的候选人吗
You know? Am I still the same candidate I am right now?
我还是颗冉冉新星吗
Am I still a rising star,
或只是个年轻
or am I just a young,
有钱的混小子
rich asshole...
耍了阴险的手段却依然大败
who played very dirty and still lost?
艾丽斯
Alice?
别这么做
Don't do it.
无论输赢 都靠你自己 改日再战
Win or lose on your own merits. Fight another day.
-斯凯 -我同意
- Skye? - I agree.
我们已经取得了很不错的成就 别毁了一切
We've done a lot of really good work. Don't ruin it.
-詹姆斯 -我的想法还重要吗
- James? - Does it matter what I think?
-我已经被否定了 -对 我想知道你怎么想
- I'm outvoted. - Yes, I want to know what you think.
我同意
I agree.
别这么做 吃相太难看
Don't do it. It's not a good look.
好 好 詹姆斯 打给莉娃 告诉她没有内♥幕♥
Okay. Okay, James, call Riva, tell her there is no story.
我要试着睡一会
I need to try and get some sleep.
我为大家感到骄傲 好吗
I'm proud of us, you guys. All right?
这么做是正确的的
This was the right move.
我们就打算把这个留在桌上吗
Are we just gonna leave that there on the table?
抱歉
Sorry.
我们每次做♥爱♥都戴避孕套啊
We use condoms when we have sex.
你确定是我的吗
Are you sure it's mine?
你们俩是我几个月来唯一啪啪的对象
You two are the only people I've banged in months.
除非有什么处♥女♥怀孕之类的事
So unless it's some immaculate conception...
避孕套只有98.8%的有效性
Condoms are only 98.8 percent effective.
我猜你的小蝌蚪们
So I guess your swimmers snuck in
挤进了1.2%的窗户
through that 1.2 percent window.
天呐 我的精♥子♥和我一眼野心勃勃
God, my sperm's as ambitious as I am.
我也怀孕了
I'm pregnant, too.
不会吧
Get out.
看来人们说的对 女人的经期确实会同步
I guess it is true what they say about women's cycles lining up.
-对 -那你打算怎么办
- Yeah. - What are you planning on doing about it?
-你打算怎么办 -我们打算
- What are you planning on doing? - We're...
宣布这件事
going to make an announcement
并结婚
and get married.
这是正确的举动 而且我的孩子不能是私生子
It's good politics, and I won't have my child being a bastard.
那我该怎么办
剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表