剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表
think it's appropriate for me to start dating.
不会吧
No way.
我让十位医生看了我妻子的病历
I've had ten doctors look at my wife's charts.
她的脑子已经成浆糊了
Her brain is applesauce.
她不会再醒来了 是时候到我继续往前了
She is never waking up. It's time for me to move on...
和你在一起
with you.
不再偷偷摸摸
No more sneaking around,
成堆的自♥由♥采访
loads of free press.
你不觉得偷偷摸摸是我们最完美的状态吗
You don't think that sneaking around is the best thing about us?
从不
Not for a second.
乔治娜 你是我生命中最美好的事物
Georgina, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me.
那行吧
Okay, fine,
不过如果咱俩没成
but if it doesn't work out,
答应我你不会跳楼
promise me you will not throw yourself out a window.
谢谢你出来跟我谈
Thank you for having this conversation outside the office.
我觉得我们可能被监听了
I don't trust that we are not being bugged.
你为什么捂着嘴
Why are you covering your mouth?
以防会读唇语的间谍在监视我们
In case there are lip-readers spying on us.
确实有可能
Certainly possible.
-等等 你真这么认为 -当然不 白♥痴♥
- Wait, you really think so? - No, dumbass.
你在竞选州参议员
You're running for state senate,
还落后了差不多170%
and you're losing by, like, 170 points.
没人在乎到会雇一个会读唇语的间谍
Nobody cares enough to hire professional lip-readers
来搞清楚你下一个精妙的政♥治♥行动
to find out what your next shrewd political move is.
我得知道是谁在搞我
I need to know who's doing all this to me.
年鉴照片是你的双胞胎哥哥
The yearbook photo was your twin brothers.
什么 你怎么知道
What? How do you know that?
我的需要一些证据
I mean, I'm gonna need like, some proof.
信封上有指纹吗
Was there fingerprints on the envelope?
或者DNA
Like, DNA?
我给他们打电♥话♥了 蠢货
I called them, numbnuts.
-喂 -我是安德鲁
- Hello? - This is Andrew.
在你弟弟的竞选团队工作 现在方便说话吗
I work on your brother's campaign. Is now a good time?
不 我们 我们在工作
No, we're, uh-- we're working.
那我怎么听到了瑜伽的背景音乐
Then why do I hear yoga sounds in the background?
你有何贵干
What do you want?
你们俩是不是把佩顿扮成杰罗尼莫的
Did you two send the yearbook picture of Payton
年鉴照片发给别人了
dressed like Geronimo?
对 是我们
Yes, we did.
他们直接承认了
So they just admitted it?
我从没见过有谁的敌人
I've never met anyone whose enemies
会对摧毁对方感到如此骄傲和愉悦
take so much pride and pleasure in destroying them.
大家真的很恨你
People really hate you.
你问了他们有没有黑进我手♥机♥发那张照片吗
Ooh, did you ask if they sent the photo from my phone, too?
没必要问
I didn't have to.
我知道不是他们
I know they didn't.
-我自己鉴识了一下这张照片 -小心点
- I did my own forensic study of the photograph. - Careful.
这不是黑进你手♥机♥获得的
It wasn't hacked from your phone.
有人拍了你手♥机♥上的照片 你瞧
Someone took a picture of the picture. See?
能在照片的上面角落看到
You can see the edges of your lame phone case
你那个丑爆了的手♥机♥壳
in the top corner of the shot.
天呐
Oh, my God.
但那不可能
But that's not possible.
恨我的人都不可能接近我的手♥机♥
Nobody that hates me has been close enough to my phone.
除非...
Unless...
是内部人员泄露的
The leak is coming from within.
这是一张我戴着杰罗尼莫头饰
This is a photo of me in a Geronimo headdress
穿着红色紧身泳裤的照片
and a tight-fitting red Speedo.
这是别人给我的
I was given this photo
而且是迪迪·斯丹迪施
by Dede Standish herself.
把照片发给她的人就坐在这间屋子里
Someone in this room sent it to her.
我很想知道是谁
And I would like to know who that was.
等等 你为什么觉得是我们之一
Hold on. What makes you think it was one of us?
就是 也许他们找方法黑进了你手♥机♥
Yeah, maybe they figured out how to hack your phone.
大家仔细看看照片吧
Let's look very closely, shall we?
这不是一张黑客盗取的照片
This is not a hacked image, okay?
这张照片是拍摄的
A photo was taken of the image
被一个实际拿着我手♥机♥的人拍的
by someone who was physically holding my phone.
像你们一样 我把这个小玩意当作我身体
Like all of you, I consider this device to be an appendage
不可或缺的一部分
of my personal body.
我跟它一起睡觉
I sleep with it.
一起洗澡
I shower with it.
过去一周内我唯一一次离开手♥机♥
The only time that I was away from my phone
超过一分钟的时候
for longer than a minute in the past week
就是两天前 当我们都在这件屋子里时
was two days ago when all of us were here in this room,
我看到了老鼠的那刻
and I saw a rat.
天呐 天呐 老鼠
Oh, my God! Oh, my God, there's a rat!
有老鼠 天呐
There's a rat! Jesus!
-改死 见鬼 -我们走 我们走
- Ow! Fuck! Shit! - Here we go. Here we go.
在我离开这间屋子后 有人翻阅了我的手♥机♥
While I was out of the room, somebody went through my phone,
找到了照片 翻拍了一张
found the image, and took a photo of it,
我的知道是谁
and I need to know who that was.
这是怎么了 各位
What is happening here, you guys?
是我
It was me.
我觉得...很嫉妒
I was feeling... jealous.
改死 见鬼
Ow! Fuck! Shit!
我想确保
And I wanted to make sure
没有任何你和阿斯特丽德的照片
that there weren't any photos of you and Astrid
做着我们没同意的事情
doing something that we hadn't agreed on.
-等等 什么 -有时我们会三人行
- Wait, what? - Sometimes we have sex together
并一起看《吉尔莫女孩》
and watch Gilmore Girls.
接受现实吧
Deal with it.
我看到照片 觉得非常困惑
I saw that photo, and I was really confused.
这是你几天前才拍的
You took that photo just a few days ago,
而且 我不知道该怎么办
and... I didn't know what to do,
所以我发给了詹姆斯
so I sent it to James.
这照片太诡异了 佩顿
It's a weird photo, Payton.
在艾丽斯发给我后
After Alice sent it,
我发给了阿斯特丽德 斯凯和迈克菲
I sent it to Astrid, Skye, and McAfee
好让我们坐下商量讨论
so we could all sit down and figure out
是否需要给你开干预会
if we needed to do an intervention.
叛徒 你们都是叛徒
Traitors. Traitors, all of you!
我们只想知道 你多久戴一次头饰
We just wanted to know, like, how often you wear the headdress.
还有 你总是穿着泳裤
And, like, is it always with the Speedo,
还是偶尔才穿
or just, like, sometimes?
但我们只在内部讨论
But... we kept it in-house.
没有泄露照片
We didn't leak the photo.
是我泄露的
I did.
-什么 -你开什么国际玩笑
- What? - You've gotta be kidding me.
对不起 我不该这么做 但你撒谎了 佩顿
I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done it. But you lied, Payton.
你激♥情♥澎湃地演讲了一通
You gave this whole speech
说这只是你六岁时
about how it was just a costume you wore
穿过的服装
when you were six,
但这张照片证明根本不是这么回事
when this photo proves that that isn't the case.
显然这是你经常会做的事情
This is something you do all the time, evidently.
你没有开诚布公
You weren't being honest about it,
而且这事迟早会被抖出来
and it was going to come out at some point.
我就想着 如果我们打算放弃这次竞选
And I figured if we were giving up on this campaign
并寻找下一个的话
and looking to the next one,
那我们就应该把这个诡异
then we should get this weird,
穿泳裤拌杰罗尼莫的怪癖彻底曝光
Geronimo-in-a-Speedo fetish thing out of the way now
这样它就只是
so that it comes out
一个你肯定会输的竞选中的污点
during a campaign you're gonna lose
而不是在下一个你可能赢的竞选
rather than the next one that you might actually win.
我们结束了
We're done.
你走吧
Just get out.
好吗 你出局了
Okay? You're canceled.
我们之前经历过一次你俩的愤怒吵架
We've been through this rage cycle with you two before.
-简直是重蹈覆辙 -佩顿 拜托
- It's reductive. - Payton, please!
我只是想做正确的事
I was trying to do the right thing.
你在撒谎 我只想让你
剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表