剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表
对年轻人来说这不是狗屁想法
It's not bullshit to young people.
我女儿对地球健康的关心
My daughter cares about the health of the planet
超过她对自己未来经济状况的关心
more than she cares about her own economic future.
和我们不同
Unlike us.
和你们那一代 我这一代不同
I mean, your generation, my generation.
她... 她真的根本不在乎
She-- She literally does not care
她买♥♥不起房♥子或者汽车
if she never owns a house or a car.
她只想确保她拥有清洁的空气和水
She just wants to make sure she has clean air and water,
还有五年内我们不会沦为
and that we don't end up with a climate refugee crisis
气候难民
in five years,
这点我们还真有可能
which we authentically might.
那也不是我们造成的
Well, that's not our fault.
还...真有点关系
It... kind of is.
姑娘你听着 我像你女儿那么大时
Look, missy, when I was your daughter's age,
我也为无私的不切实际的目标奋斗过
I fought for selfless, unattainable goals too.
我烧掉了我的胸罩 我参加反战游♥行♥
I burnt my bra. I marched against the war.
我去拯救海牛
I saved the manatees.
我去和他妈的三文鱼一起产卵
I spawned with the fricking salmon, okay?
中♥央♥公园里有一只秃鹰
There is a bald eagle in Central Park
如果不是斯丹迪施参议员 它就不会出现在那儿
that wouldn't be there if it wasn't for Senator Standish.
我热爱环境
I love the environment.
我一直在为之奋斗
I have fought for it,
我真的很开心知道
and I am really delighted to know that
年轻人如此关心环境
the young people are energized about it,
但是他们不应该掌权
but they shouldn't be in charge.
他们应该参与到对话中来 当然可以
They should be part of the conversation, of course, sure,
但他们不应该掌权
but they should not be in charge.
他们就是不应该
They just shouldn't be.
有热情很好
Passion is wonderful.
而我还有经验
I also have experience.
丰富的经验
I am very experienced,
我也懂纪律
and I have discipline.
没有经验和纪律的热情
And passion without experience and discipline
是混乱
is chaos.
无政♥府♥状态 懂吗
Anarchy, okay?
什么
What?
是的 你好 市长先生
Oh, yes, hello, Mr. Mayor.
等一下 我让斯丹迪施参议员接听
Hold for Senator Standish.
你好 比尔
Hello, Bill.
情况比我们大家想的都要激烈
Well, it's a little closer than any of us would like.
好的 什么
Okay, wha--
等下 等一下
Oh, hold-- hold on.
我们还没到呢
We're not there yet.
没错
That's right,
因为我们在意下一代
because we care about the next generation
还有下下下一代
and the next, and the next, and the next,
所以我们今天要为了改变 投出这一票
and that is why we are going to cast a vote for change today.
因为我们只有十年的时间来拯救世界
Because we have ten years to save the world,
如果我们愿意为之永远奋斗下去
and if we are willing to fight and never stop fighting,
我们就能拯救这颗星球
then we can save this planet.
我们不必等待改变发生
We don't have to wait around for the change!
我们就是改变
We are the change!
我们会竭尽所能
We will do whatever we can
阻止这颗星球变暖
to stop this planet from warming
因为今天是我们拯救世界的日子
because today is the day that we save the world.
佩顿·霍巴特
参选纽约州参议院
是的
Yes.
现在为了向今天到场的每个人证明
And now to prove to each and every one of you here today
我有多开心看到
how excited I am for a new,
一颗降温崭新的星球
very chilled planet,
我要去做一件
I am going to do the thing
我在这个世界上最讨厌的事
that I hate more than anything else in the world.
我要洗个冰凉的冷水澡
I am going to take a freezing cold shower,
然后回收那些脏水
and then I am going to recycle that gray water!
好了
All right.
这是真的 各位
This is for real, everybody.
现在的气温是零下一度
It is 31 degrees outside,
水会直接从那个喷头里出来
and that water is coming right out of that tap, okay?
气候行动
就是现在
怎么样 佩顿 感觉怎么样
How is it, Payton? How is it?
好的 确实很冷
Okay. Um... it is very cold, indeed.
好了 投票会在下午九点截止
All right, the polls close at 9:00 p.m.
感谢大家来到这里
Thank you all for coming.
让我们改变世界吧 各位 上帝保佑
Let's change the world, everybody. God bless!
气候行动
一场我们能打赢的仗
霍巴特
好了 走吧
Okay, all right. Let's go.
佩顿加油
Go, Payton!
请问下姓名
Name, please.
安迪·穆勒
Andi Mueller.
迪迪·斯丹迪施 现任参议员
佩顿·霍巴特 学生
其他候选人
-亲爱的 -怎么了
- Sweetheart. - What?
过来
Come here.
过来
Come here.
宝贝 我为今早的事道歉
Oh, sweetie, I'm so sorry about this morning.
妈妈 没关系
Mom, it's okay.
不 有关系
No, it's not.
我说了一些伤人的话
I said some stuff I really didn't like.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你太让我骄傲了
I'm so proud of you.
我
And I...
我希望我们就算有不同意见 也不要互相争执
...I want us to be able to disagree and not turn it into a fight.
-没事的 妈妈 -不 有事
- It's fine, Mom. - No, it isn't.
如果我让政♥治♥离间我们
If I let politics come between us,
那说明我也是问题的一部分
I am part of the problem.
我们都是
We both are.
我们要互相倾听
We have to listen to one another
互相尊重 但我没做到
and respect one another, and I didn't do that.
我也没做到 所以没关系
Well, I didn't either, so it's okay.
答应我 我们别再这样了
Promise me we're not gonna do that again.
-好吗 -政♥治♥部突发新闻
- Okay? - Breaking news now from the politics desk.
我的天啊 妈妈
Oh, my God, Mom.
-怎么了 -结果出来了
- What? - The returns are in.
纽约参议院第27选区
...the New York 27th Senate District,
迪迪·斯丹迪施企图抵挡住...
where Dede Standish is attempting to hold off a--
妈妈 你在做什么
Mom, what are you doing?
-他们要宣布赢家了 -我知道
- They're gonna announce who won. - I know.
但是不管谁胜出
But whoever wins,
我都想让你知道 我相信你是对的
I want you to know that I know you were right.
我们这代人
We had our shot,
也曾尝试过
my generation,
但我们搞砸了
and we screwed it up.
我们给你们留下了
We left you with...
难以挽回的残局
an impossible situation,
我对此感到非常非常抱歉
and I am so deeply, deeply, deeply sorry for that.
现在该你们上场了
It's your turn now.
我的天啊 你不是吧
Oh, my God, you didn't.
是的
Yep.
我是
I did.
我投了佩顿
I voted for Payton.
我的天啊 妈妈
Oh, my God, Mom!
太感谢你了
Thank you so much!
我真高兴
I'm so happy!
我爱你 宝贝
Oh, I love you, sweetheart.
我也爱你 妈妈
I love you too, Mom.
-现在把电视打开吧 我想看看谁赢了 -好的
- Now, turn on the TV. I wanna see who won. - Okay.
剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表