剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表
or I walk, and I walk forever.
像个犹太高地人一样
Like a fucking Jewish Highlander.
我们要讨论一下 然后给你个回复
We'll discuss it and get back to you.
不 迪迪 你不能再见他
No, Dede, you never see him again,
你不可以再和他说一句话
you never speak to him again.
我相信你一定器大活好
Look, I'm sure you're a very nice pivot man,
但这都结束了 好吗
but it's over, okay?
不
No.
这还没完
It isn't over.
我才不会因为一个22岁又有几个钱的
I am not giving up the best thing in my life
小屁孩觉得自己抓住了我的把柄
just because some 22-year-old fucking rich kid
就舍弃我生命中最好的东西
thinks he has something on me!
你傻啊 我才不担心佩顿·霍巴特呢
You idiot. I don't give a shit about Payton Hobart.
我担心的人是提诺 提诺
It's Tino I care about. Tino.
你觉得他如果听到风声会发生什么
What is gonna happen when he gets wind of this?
你觉得他会怎么做
What do you think he's gonna do?
你就当不上美国副总统了
You're not gonna become the vice president of the United States.
我们已经扬帆起航 迪迪
The ship has sailed, Dede.
回不了头了
Sailed.
不不 别别别
No, no. No, no, no.
总算是理智回笼了
Well, this is what I call coming to your senses.
继续保持
Keep it up.
这是个什么活动来着
So, what is this again?
英菲尼蒂组织的 气候变化行动集♥会♥
Infinity's thing, Rally for Climate Action.
我不明白
I don't get it.
英菲尼蒂到底在干什么
What's Infinity's deal?
我以为她是个畅销书作家
I thought she was a best-selling author.
现在又成气候变化活动家了吗
Now she's a climate activist?
对 是不是婊 她怎么敢利用自己的臭名
Yeah, what a bitch, right? How dare she use her notoriety
唤醒人们对人类文明史上
to raise awareness about the greatest
最大的长♥期♥威胁的关注呢
long-term threat to human civilization?
你个笨蛋 这是你的演讲稿
You're an ass. Here's your speech.
让地球变酷[变凉]
好了
Okay.
现在为气候变化行动起来
现在
And it is now
我非常荣幸 向你们介绍我的一位好友
my pleasure to introduce a dear friend of mine
他正在参选州议员 非常了不得
who's running for State Senate, which is totally a thing,
欢迎佩顿·霍巴特
Payton Hobart!
我不用讲稿
I don't need this.
什么
What?
你好 英菲尼蒂
Hello, Infinity.
-感谢你能来 -谢谢你的邀请
- Thanks for being here. - Thanks for having me.
感谢英菲尼蒂
Thank you to Infinity!
英菲尼蒂和我是高中同学
You know, Infinity and I, uh, we went to high school together.
-她是我的竞选搭档 -没错
- Uh, she was my running mate, actually. - True.
我能告诉你们在我当选学生会主席后
And can I tell you what my first act
-推行的第一项举措吗 -说啊
- as student body president was? - Yeah!
特简单 禁止在校园内使用塑料吸管 对吧
Real simple - to ban the use of plastic straws on campus, right?
没错
Yes!
和你们一样 我觉得这很容易
Yes, just like you, I thought it was a total no-brainer.
可以一夜间就推行开来的解决方案
It's a-- It's a concrete solution we can implement overnight
能极大造福自然环境
that would make a significant environmental impact
并且让世界看到我们这一代人
and would show the world our generation's commitment
-对环保的贡献 -对
- to protecting the environment. - Yeah!
但在我向校董会陈述这项计划时
But when I presented this plan to the school board,
大家一直在笑话我
I was laughed out of the room.
他们说我天真
They called me naive.
他们称这项计划"稀奇古怪"
They called the plan "outlandish."
他们承认这项举措本意不错
They admitted that it was the right thing to do,
但他们说这不可能做到
but they said it just couldn't be done.
朋友们 这种态度就是我们这代人所面对的
This is exactly what our generation is dealing with, friends.
做决定的都是成年人
These are the adults in the room,
而他们连取缔吸管的勇气都没有
and they don't even have the backbone to take on straws?
听着 今天来到这里的我们
Now, listen. Every one of us here today
都知道我们正在与上一代人斗争
knows that we are in a generational fight
这将会决定我们人类在这颗星球上的未来
that will determine our species' future on this planet.
但诸如迪迪·斯丹迪施之流的政客
But politicians like Dede Standish...
他们不能接受我们急切要求净化环境
they cannot accept our urgency to clean up this mess,
因为如果他们接受了 就得承认
because if they did, they would have to admit
他们才是这一切的罪魁祸首
that they are the ones who made it!
斯丹迪施参议员 如果你在听我说
Well, Senator Standish, if you are listening today,
我不想让我的子孙后代
I do not want my children and my grandchildren
住在一个被高大海塘包围的纽约城
living in a New York City with 20-foot sea walls
外面是被炙烤的地球和垂死的海洋
holding back a dying ocean on a scorched Earth
还有数以百万计的气候难民
with tens of millions of climate refugees...
-不 不 -还有全球各地的
- No. No. - and fascist governments
法♥西♥斯♥政♥府♥
around the globe
大肆屠♥杀♥人♥民♥
are committing wholesale genocide
为了争夺日益紧缺的食物和水资源
while we fight for dwindling supplies of food and water!
如果我们放任不管 世界就在走向末日
That is where this world is headed if we continue to do nothing,
迪迪·斯丹迪施 当你说
Dede Standish. And when you say
我们付不起行动的代价
that we can't afford to take action,
那我告诉你 这是因为你这一代人的政策
I say this, it's because of your generation's policies
让我们这代人别无他选
that my generation has no other choice!
-他棒极了 -非常感谢
- Amazing. He's amazing. - Thank you very much!
但朋友们 我们还有一个选择
But, my friends, we do have one choice,
就在选举日
and that's on Election Day.
你们所有人 每一个人
You, all of you, each and every one of you
今天亲自来到这里表示支持
who has voted with your feet today,
向世界展示你们最关注的东西是什么
by showing the world where your priorities lie,
在11月5日 你们有机会
you have the chance on November 5th
守护在这个星球上和这个城市里人们的未来
to preserve humanity's future on this planet and in the city.
你们 你们就是那个解决方案
You. You are the solution.
我们这代人要拯救这个星球
Our generation is gonna save this planet,
而我将尽所有能力帮助你们实现愿望
and I'm going to do everything in my power to help you do so!
非常感谢
Thank you very much!
无与伦比
Unbelievable!
这场活动正在直播
This is being livestreamed.
-说得太好了 -这会上热搜的
- That was good. - This is gonna go viral.
这不错 我们之后多来点这种活动
I liked that. Let's do more of that.
马萨诸塞州 格洛斯特
-不存在的 -白化龙虾吗
- It doesn't exist. - The albino lobster?
那是个传说
It's a legend.
据说你能捉到一只的几率微乎其微
They say it's one-in-a-hundred-million chance that you find one.
赢彩票的概率都比这大
Better chance of winning the Mega Millions.
到底是怎样 是完全不存在
Well, which is it? Does it not exist,
还是几率微乎其微
or is it a one-in-a-hundred-million chance?
我能给你点意见吗
Can I give you some advice?
也许你不是在找白龙虾
Maybe it's not the white lobster you're looking for.
-也许是别的东西 -蓝龙虾吗
- Maybe it's something else. - Like a blue lobster?
不 也许白龙虾在影射你真正想要的
No. Like, maybe the white lobster represents what you really want
但却无法拥有的东西
but you can't have.
但你转而寻找龙虾
But you're looking for the lobster
好让自己不用想那件事
so you don't have to think about the real thing.
我其实见过蓝色龙虾
I've actually seen a blue lobster.
非常稀有
Pretty rare.
我有个爱人 好吧
I love someone, okay?
两个爱人
Two someones,
但我不能和他们在一起
and I can't have them.
所以我跑来龙虾船上打工
That's why I ran away to work on a lobster boat,
好让我不用想他们
so I don't have to think about them.
好让我不用想任何事
So I don't have to think about anything.
所以拜托 别跟我说话了
So, please, stop talking to me!
你能假装别讨厌这里的所有人吗
Can't you at least pretend not to hate everyone here?
为什么要在满屋虚情假意人面前假装
Why pretend in a room full of fakes?
反正他们永远不会说出自己的真心话
They're never going to tell you what they really think, anyway.
这些都是所有好莱坞协会和颁奖典礼的选民
These are voters from every Hollywood guild and academy.
为什么我的选民这么糟糕 你的却那么完美
Why are my voters so awful and yours are so perfect?
我们的区别在于
The difference is this:
我想帮助我的选民
I want to help my voters,
而你想让选民帮你
and you want your voters to help you.
剧集 | 政客 | 导航列表